Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:27:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANNOUNCE] New crypto-currency to be released: BLOCKCHAIN (tm)  (Read 1369 times)
Elwar (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 09:39:00 AM

I am releasing a new cryptocurrency called BLOCKCHAIN (tm). This new coin will be a decentralized PoW system with a maximum of 21 million coins.

You may have heard of Blockchain(tm) in the news recently. They are referring to this coin. Any reference to the word Blockchain(tm) is all about this new alt coin.

It is exactly the same as Bitcoin but since the media does not like to say the word Bitcoin and instead tries to use the word Blockchain(tm), this alt coin makes it a lot easier for them.

Here is the code you can download:
https://bitcoincore.org/en/releases/

Give it a try, you may be wondering why it took so long to release this since the media has been hyping it for so long. The answer is anticipation. We have been letting the media think that by saying the word Blockchain(tm) instead of Bitcoin that they are somehow muddying people's understanding of Bitcoin. But in reality they have been talking about Bitcoin the whole time.

So the next time you read a headline about banks creating a blockchain or some other article about how blockchains will be used for future tech, they are all referring to this alt coin. Which is also Bitcoin.

Enjoy!

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
graffix

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:18:52 AM

Hahaha, good one!

keystroke

Activity: 900
Merit: 1014

advocate of a cryptographic attack on the globe

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:16:15 PM

Does BLOCKCHAIN use the technology known as the bitcoin? I heard the technology behind BLOCKCHAIN was going to change the world, but blockchain itself was a nonstarter. Wink </profound misunderstanding>

"The difference between a castle and a prison is only a question of who holds the keys."
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:19:35 PM

I realized it was a scam when you didn't tell us how to purchase the ICO.

Cripes how could anyone possibly fund the development of this without raisingextracting funds from n00bs. Scam! Impossible! Can never be developed!

hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 04:51:38 AM

Good stuff, with this also the naming gets decentralized better....

Who wants to join me and create the first BlockchainToFiat (TM) exchange?

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
Lust

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 05:50:27 AM

Looking forward to this coin i hope this will not be a shitcoin like valorbit

any more info about this coin ? Smiley kindly send me the link of it thankyou

Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 05:53:28 AM

I am releasing a new cryptocurrency called BLOCKCHAIN (tm). This new coin will be a decentralized PoW system with a maximum of 21 million coins.

You may have heard of Blockchain(tm) in the news recently. They are referring to this coin. Any reference to the word Blockchain(tm) is all about this new alt coin.

It is exactly the same as Bitcoin but since the media does not like to say the word Bitcoin and instead tries to use the word Blockchain(tm), this alt coin makes it a lot easier for them.

Here is the code you can download:
https://bitcoincore.org/en/releases/

Give it a try, you may be wondering why it took so long to release this since the media has been hyping it for so long. The answer is anticipation. We have been letting the media think that by saying the word Blockchain(tm) instead of Bitcoin that they are somehow muddying people's understanding of Bitcoin. But in reality they have been talking about Bitcoin the whole time.

So the next time you read a headline about banks creating a blockchain or some other article about how blockchains will be used for future tech, they are all referring to this alt coin. Which is also Bitcoin.

Enjoy!

You got me there Elwar haha.

I though you were trolling until I saw 21 million coins than I got the joke.

bitjedi

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 06:03:03 AM

Is this a sidechain?  or doppelganger chain? I wasn't aware the tech was out to do this yet.  Keep up the great work!
Elwar (OP)
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 08:56:32 AM

The US Federal Reserve is very interested in Blockchain coin.

http://www.businessinsider.com/federal-reserve-speaks-up-on-blockchain-2016-4?utm_source=feedly&utm_medium=webfeeds

To da moon!!!

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 04:32:00 PM

Nice one! I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one whose ears are grating at the use of the word "blockchain" as if it were a proper name instead of a regular noun.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

bitdumper

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:01:42 PM

It's totally unfair, your coin is premined and having its second halvening . Smiley

vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:15:55 PM

the only question that matters: block size!

please tell us about the block size. 1mb, 2mb or 7gb?

everything below 5gb is a joke.
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:35:14 PM

No the only longer-term question that matters is the minimum transaction fee, since that determines the block size. Note that while transaction fees are much less than coinbase rewards, then miners might include any transaction without even a fee for Nash equilibrium reasons.

vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:37:23 PM

No the only longer-term question that matters is the minimum transaction fee, since that determines the block size once transaction fees are much greater than coinbase rewards.

do you really want to talk about tech? then i think you have to find an other topic. this one here is only for populists and fanboys.
Elwar (OP)
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 09:16:03 AM

The media experts about Blockchain(tm) care not about block size. That is a problem facing Bitcoin!

sandiman

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:54:27 PM

The media experts about Blockchain(tm) care not about block size. That is a problem facing Bitcoin!

Where can i buy some Blockchain HuhHuh?

I hope it is different of this "bitcoin" only used to buy drugs  Huh Huh Huh

I don't want problem with the police Roll Eyes
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 06:41:57 PM

Where can i buy some Blockchain HuhHuh?

I hope it is different of this "bitcoin" only used to buy drugs  Huh Huh Huh

I don't want problem with the police Roll Eyes

Dont panic, good devs have spent time on that. They also worked for Google or R3 now....
 Grin

Elwar (OP)
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 01:17:20 PM

This article is advertising Blockchain (tm) coin.

Bitcoin Schmitcoin, the real mindblower is Blockchain
http://bigthink.com/robby-berman/bitcoin-schmitcoin-the-real-mind-blower-is-the-blockchain-behind-it

prettybuds

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:58:15 PM

Very nice! But I'm extremely disappointed: there's no IPO for me to invest so that I can sell coins at a 1000x bonus a month later.
Project failed Sad
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 07:21:19 PM

Very nice! But I'm extremely disappointed: there's no IPO for me to invest so that I can sell coins at a 1000x bonus a month later.
Project failed Sad

Huh? iPO is just running, you can still buy BlockchainSatoshis for nearly nothing, hurry!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: