Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:56:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Feeler] WTB verified poker accounts from DE , FR , NL - payment in BTC  (Read 257 times)
HmmMAA (OP)

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:05:39 AM

Hi there , I'd like to know if there's any interrest in people selling their verified accounts . Greece is currently limited in most poker rooms ,so i'm looking for a solution to play at some other sites .
Currently looking for Winner poker , William Hill and Titan at ipoker network , Bodog ( or Bovada ) and Carbon poker . I'd prefer accounts that have a rakeback deal . If the account has no rakeback deal please don't reply .
I will also need access to the email associated with the account ( probably you will have to create a new one ) .
Awaiting for your offers .

Best regards

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
Conus

Activity: 236
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 01:01:52 PM

Sent you a pm
HmmMAA (OP)

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:06:54 PM

Sent you a pm

Replied , thank you for your interest .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: