Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 02:47:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk is a good way to get information about Bitcoins?  (Read 18923 times)
Jambolb2

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 01:00:10 PM

Isn't this the only place really to be fully immersed into how bitcoin works?
It is a wealth of information that surpasses even how a google search can produce with results.

Even if you search a question regarding bitcoin in google you will get a link of this forum on the top because it is the most used bitcoin forum all over the world which is totally a crypto currency forum and almost every user of this forum is a bitcoin user.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 01:02:33 PM

Isn't this the only place really to be fully immersed into how bitcoin works?
It is a wealth of information that surpasses even how a google search can produce with results.

Even if you search a question regarding bitcoin in google you will get a link of this forum on the top because it is the most used bitcoin forum all over the world which is totally a crypto currency forum and almost every user of this forum is a bitcoin user.

Yeah even if you google it you will diverted to this forum as you can get almost all information related bitcoin and altcoins from this forum and this is the best place to collect information.
utkarshm

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 01:06:39 PM

Absolutely right and I would rather say bitcointalk is the best place to learn all about bitcoin and with it other crypto-currencies as well.Not only for newbies but even for some experienced users as well,it keep providing us all with great opportunities and always there is more and more to learn about the bitcoins
jaesonma

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 01:08:33 PM

BCT forum, cointelegraph, are good sources to know the recent news about bitcoin, IMO i prefer BCT forum, in different sections we can see different news.
jonahmarieaton101

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 01:32:47 PM

Yes we all know that bitcointalk is important especially who joined bitcoins. But do you think bitcointalk is the best way to have knowledge or to get information about bitcoins?   Is there any way on how to get information and fully understand about bitcoins?
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 01:40:35 PM

yes bitcointalk is very good way to get information about bitcoin and i also get a huge information about bitcoin and this forum is very helpful to know about bitcoin .

BitcoinTalk is one platform in which you get all the information about Bitcoins and Altcoins. This is a great place to get all the knowledge about the crpto currency and the latest news associated with them.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 01:44:29 PM

yes bitcointalk is very good way to get information about bitcoin and i also get a huge information about bitcoin and this forum is very helpful to know about bitcoin .

BitcoinTalk is one platform in which you get all the information about Bitcoins and Altcoins. This is a great place to get all the knowledge about the crpto currency and the latest news associated with them.

Yeah and this forum is helping us to keep ourselves updated with the crypto world as we can get all latest information related to altcoins which gives us an idea to where to invest our money.

serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1262

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 01:50:24 PM

I agree, bitcointalk is a complete package.  From bitcoin introduction, to date development.  Not only on technical information on bitcoin but also in its economic aspect.  It also give an opportunity to ea member to enhance themselves and have an earning thru bounties and signature campaign.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
BillyBobJoe

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 02:14:20 PM

NO. The new people will be told to invest in trading, gambling, cloud mining, waste time at faucets, and even Ponzi schemes.

It is definitely a good way of getting information about Bitcoin. There are a lot of people on the forum and you will get a lot of people's opinions. I have learned a lot about Bitcoin on here as well.
dragunfly

Activity: 162

Crypto is love, crypto is life

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 04:54:11 PM

you are right, for me it is surely the best website for learning about bitcoins, i hope that it will remain like that because i really like using it
xdrpx

Activity: 616
Merit: 603

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 04:58:56 PM

It's not the best source to get information about Bitcoins. I usually rely more on coindesk and /r/bitcoin. There's often a good discussion and instant appropriate response at /r/bitcoin. The thing I like about Bitcointalk is reading the dedicate languages sections as it kind of makes me feel like home. I also like the project development section cause of the creativity involved. Bitcointalk holds a strong point for signature campaigns and earning by selling/exchanging goods.
johnnyyash

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:01:07 PM

Sure.... Infact bitcointalk is brilliant getting all information about btc world....and since have been here have come to know much about btc...
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:06:51 PM

you are right, for me it is surely the best website for learning about bitcoins, i hope that it will remain like that because i really like using it

Don't worry this site will never disappear and it will keep on providing us valuable information on bitcoins on regular basis and the best thing is that you can also earn bitcoins here.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:10:06 PM

Bitcointalk's great for getting pretty much any information on cryptocurrencies- many miners are announced right here, as well as new coins and pretty much everything. Information is sometimes released first on Bitcointalk and propagates through the crypto world, but most of the time, it won't be like that. if it weren't so helpful we wouldn't have so many signature campaigns and advertisements- remember, people are paying for impressions. Smiley
abugseuf

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 08:38:16 PM

yes there is no doubt about this that bitcointalk is a good source of getting information about bitcoin. i also get information about bitcoin on social media and from my friends who are really giving too much time to bitcoin and receive information about bitcoin on daily basis.
wibuindon

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:14:14 PM

yes, all the information you need about bitcoin only in this forum.
If you are a bitcoiners then you will never miss a day without discussing in bitcointalk.  Grin
BitLinkInvestments

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 09:16:30 PM

Absolutely.  Bitcoin Talk is a great source of information on Bitcoin.  It's one of the only sites where a bunch of people that are active in the BTC community can input their opinion on specific topics that revolve around BTC.  I am new to the community but have learned a lot that i previously didn't know about BTC through this website.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 04:44:51 AM

If you are a bitcoiners then you will never miss a day without discussing in bitcointalk.  Grin
I think even you are a legendary here in forum you will need to be here every day because there are many updates in bitcoin every day and to helps us and guided us in bitcoin. But we should also have initiative to search in different forum about bitcoin.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 09:21:25 AM

Absolutely.  Bitcoin Talk is a great source of information on Bitcoin.  It's one of the only sites where a bunch of people that are active in the BTC community can input their opinion on specific topics that revolve around BTC.  I am new to the community but have learned a lot that i previously didn't know about BTC through this website.
you are right that bitcointalk is very good source of information, i got to learn so many thing about bitcoin through bitcointalk and now i am daily give some time to bitcointalk.
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:23:17 PM

thats true, i think that in bitcointalk you can find anything you want about bitcoins and you would get a lot of needed information with it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: