Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:29:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk is a good way to get information about Bitcoins?  (Read 18923 times)
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 02:12:11 PM

Yes with bitcointalk you can gather so much info about it plus you can also ask almost every question to the people that already know almost everything about the bitcoin.
Its a good to start involving yourself in this forum to gather information and use the bitcoin.

Indeed bitcointalk is a very good source there is so much information spread out all over the forums that its unebelievable.
So yes. And even you are contributing to the knowledge as is everyone posting. I have found alot of genuine nice information here.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 02:14:34 PM

Yes its really good site that is why i also joined this bitcointalk forum to learn more and more about bitcoin.
Bitcointalk is a famous cryptocurrency forum all over the world we all know that many users are using bitcointalk and having fun reading those topics created everyday or posted a month or a year ago having fun with this forum has a benifits where we can learn more about cryptocurrency and earn bitcoin from signature campaign.

Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 03:44:26 PM

Bitcointalk : A Place Where Talks About Bitcoin.

This forum is really great creation by its owner. As Everyone can take information about everything about Bitcoin from expert.

Also giving opportunity to ever user to contribute to forum and get rewards simultaneously.
Milkduds

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 04:02:13 PM

The internet for me is place where I visit multiple sites with opposing views to sort through the distorted message.
If you visit this website during a time where people want bitcoin to fork or alter its projection,you can run into a lot of biased thinking pushing their agenda.
With every website you need to apply due diligence and fact check when possible.
You eventually will be able to see the helpful thread posters as opposed to misleading ones as time goes by.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 04:18:46 PM

It is also a good way to teache people about Bitcoin. It is really a good of knowing about Bitcoin.

Yes a good way to show how bitcoin community works and evolves.  This forum also show not only bitcoin but the positive and negative of cryptocurrency.  From legit trader to scammers, and HYIPS and ponzis.  Pretty much this forum is a complete archive of stuff that define and show the all abouts of Bitcoin.
kanazawa

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 05:16:55 PM

Bitcointalk is like a ocean of information. If you swim in the wrong place of course you gonna "die". Here if you "swim" in the wrong sections you will find many wrong informations. Some guys here lost hundreds, maybe thousands of dolars. Many non-sense information is passed. Here it's not a news website, you got lot of sites to get news. But here YES, you can find lot of trustful information because lot of people here are very expert, most in the altcoin section because it's almost like a craddle for it. One example is Monero. I saw the official develop thread here and decided to exchange 0.333BTC by a large amount of XMR. Now it's pretty solid and the discussion here don't stop. So you can trust in this forum. But select well first.

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 06:27:44 PM

Bitcointalk is like a ocean of information. If you swim in the wrong place of course you gonna "die". Here if you "swim" in the wrong sections you will find many wrong informations. Some guys here lost hundreds, maybe thousands of dolars. Many non-sense information is passed. Here it's not a news website, you got lot of sites to get news. But here YES, you can find lot of trustful information because lot of people here are very expert, most in the altcoin section because it's almost like a craddle for it. One example is Monero. I saw the official develop thread here and decided to exchange 0.333BTC by a large amount of XMR. Now it's pretty solid and the discussion here don't stop. So you can trust in this forum. But select well first.
and how do you select? sure if someone with just one post tells you how great a new product is, then you should be careful.
but what about a legendary member with positive trust? how do i know it is not a sold or hacked account?
you can never be sure and just need to learn about bitcoin. this forum might help, but do not just believe users. always double check. 

Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 10:50:34 AM

Probably yes because in bitcointalk.org there are so many section in this forum site. There are so many users also in this forum site thats why you can ask them all about bitcoin, how it works, how to earn, how to invest, trade and gamble,  how to convert it in real money and so on and so fort.
johnnyyash

Activity: 334

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 02:17:10 PM

Sure it is...and me personally bitcointalk has given me a wise knowledge of bitcoin...and am loving it.
digaran2

Activity: 478

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 02:20:36 PM

Yes the reason i use bitcointalk before is to get information about the latest update ang to get more knowledge from it. But now i found that i can earn bitcoins here by taking signature campaign and now im  up my level in order to taking signature.
coinoclock

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 02:36:21 PM

Yes the reason i use bitcointalk before is to get information about the latest update ang to get more knowledge from it. But now i found that i can earn bitcoins here by taking signature campaign and now im  up my level in order to taking signature.
you get some news here. at least the big ones. there is a press subforum, but i don't like it much. the best part is that you can ask questions about stuff you don't understand.
sometimes the answers are helpful, sometimes someone just wants to up his activity or his count for the ad campaign. 
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 03:15:56 PM

you get some news here. at least the big ones. there is a press subforum, but i don't like it much. the best part is that you can ask questions about stuff you don't understand.
sometimes the answers are helpful, sometimes someone just wants to up his activity or his count for the ad campaign. 
A forum member may answer/contribute for whatever reason he has, still it must be good to have more opinion from more people. I never bother about who is talking and who is wearing a signature, rather I just bother only the content what they are sharing. If the content is good, we must appreciate.
coinoclock

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 03:42:30 PM

A forum member may answer/contribute for whatever reason he has, still it must be good to have more opinion from more people. I never bother about who is talking and who is wearing a signature, rather I just bother only the content what they are sharing. If the content is good, we must appreciate.
it is sometimes hard to read threads, when every other poster writes about what he wants to say and didn't read the previous posts. or they answer to a question that was needed to be answered in a few days, but they answer months later.
marleybobthedog

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 05:29:55 PM

Not the good way it's the best way, no other site exists like bitcointalk.
It has 2 benefits one is we can know anything latest about bitcoin and secondly we can earn our pocket money for free just my replying our views
p_linz

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 05:57:52 PM

i feel like today people post a lot of nonsense and it gives me a headache to read some of this. i don't know if would recommend this forum to a newbie. this might scare them away.
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 06:03:33 PM

i feel like today people post a lot of nonsense and it gives me a headache to read some of this. i don't know if would recommend this forum to a newbie. this might scare them away.
That being said,this is the only forum which has enormous content about bitcoin and its development.You don't need to follow all the crap posters but the right people.Once you get into bitcoins,you'd be forced to create a account here because despite of the garbage posts,this forum has the most solved technical issues and discussed related topics.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
dc1a0

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 06:18:26 PM

While this forum may not be good to digest concrete facts, it is excellent for gathering and formulating ideas. Plus, between all the arguments being made, there are facts that can be gleaned when following references or searching while judging the merits of those arguments. So, I would say that Bitcointalk is at least indirectly a good way to get information, provided you follow through and do your own research on what is being said.
haankoammu

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 07:27:09 PM

it's not just a good source but a great one, When I first came across this forum making a new bitcoin address seemed like a puzzle, Now signing messages and talking about the halving, using armory are all simple tasks, I guess this forum helped allot.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 07:57:55 PM

A friend recommended bitcointalk to me when i complain on most newletter i subscride to. He told me, all I need is bitcointalk.org to know about bitcoin itself and the forum. I struggled getting to know that I have to contribute to the forum often and read alot. Sad of all were side comments, though have here a little while, am better than I started. Just like everyone who asked me what how They need to know about bitcoin I also recommend the site.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 08:52:04 PM

It's true that this forum contains lots of posts and that number is higher and higher if we include also the altcoins boards but at least we are up to date what happens with the crypto world and people get support here very fast for their face any issue with bitcoin or with any bitcoin third party services.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: