Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:44:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk is a good way to get information about Bitcoins?  (Read 18923 times)
genos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:32:40 AM

Do you think that Bitcointalk is a good way to get knowledge and information about Bitcoins?? because Bitcointalk is very useful for me to get information about Bitcoin.

It is really that bitcointalk.org was a very big help to anyone here in this site. Aside from the very informative that it ca give to all of us here you will learn a lot of things through the different comment were you can get it to the members here.
Here in bitcointalk.org was so many experienced people that known about bitcoin very very well. The comment from legendary or hero member is very very good for you to get important information. You can find avery important information of bitcoin here. About youtube or another google articles is for a newbie that still confuse about what bitcoin is.bitcointalk. org provide you the most complete information about bitcoin.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:36:16 AM

Do you think that Bitcointalk is a good way to get knowledge and information about Bitcoins?? because Bitcointalk is very useful for me to get information about Bitcoin.

It is really that bitcointalk.org was a very big help to anyone here in this site. Aside from the very informative that it ca give to all of us here you will learn a lot of things through the different comment were you can get it to the members here.
Here in bitcointalk.org was so many experienced people that known about bitcoin very very well. The comment from legendary or hero member is very very good for you to get important information. You can find avery important information of bit coin talk here. About youtube or another google articles is for a newbie that still confuse about what bitcoin is. [phishing]org provide you the most complete information about bitcoin.

Its not that only hero or legendary members will give valuable information, even other members can do it as it will depend on the time they spend behind knowing and researching about bitcoins.
udin01

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:58:02 AM

actually yeah, cause in bitcaointalk there a lot information about bitcoin and also it's help us for trading
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:59:43 AM

Yes I think this is the best place to collect information related to bitcoins and other crypto currencies as there are active users on this forum who will keep you updated with the latest information related to bitcoins.
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:02:13 AM

Yes I think this is the best place to collect information related to bitcoins and other crypto currencies as there are active users on this forum who will keep you updated with the latest information related to bitcoins.

Yes that is why the name of this forum is bitcointalk.org it talks all about bitcoin but nevertheless is the opportunity to earn money here. Well there is a space of other topics like off topic etc and etc. But all and all it contains cyber knowledge.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:28:34 AM

Yes that is why the name of this forum is bitcointalk.org it talks all about bitcoin but nevertheless is the opportunity to earn money here. Well there is a space of other topics like off topic etc and etc. But all and all it contains cyber knowledge.

Yeah and I think we can get valuable information even related to alcoins as which altcoin or ICO project is promising for making an investment and if we spend enough time on this forum then it will surely add value to our knowledge.
TraderETH

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:34:30 AM

actually yeah, cause in bitcaointalk there a lot information about bitcoin and also it's help us for trading
Yeah, but i have added other source for talking the informations for making prediction, you can try to joint on coindesk, cointelegraph and getting informations daily via email from there. You can make analysis fundamental from there.
coinoclock

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:47:19 AM

Yeah, but i have added other source for talking the informations for making prediction, you can try to joint on coindesk, cointelegraph and getting informations daily via email from there. You can make analysis fundamental from there.
here are so many wrong comments that i would recommend reading a book first and then you can go and inform yourself on those sites or here.
Yasmonsan

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:05:55 AM

here are so many wrong comments that i would recommend reading a book first and then you can go and inform yourself on those sites or here.

Can you recommend a good book about bitcoin to read? You can get latest information about bitcoin here.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:16:38 AM

You shouldn't even be asking this kind of questions as you can see it for yourself. You can even help your self finding the tipic related to what you are asking via bitcointalk's search bar or in google just type in the words you are looking for than it is their. Also if you couldn't find what you are looking for you can create a new topic like what you have done in this thread.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:20:32 AM

Yes I think this forum and reddit are the best places to collect the information related to bitcoin and other crypto currencies and it will surely add value to your knowledge related to crypto world.
sherlock33

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:35:51 AM

Of course, but it depends. What kind of information do you want? Is it about investment? About gambling?
As long as it is about bitcoin, bitcointalk.org has the best database there is. However, you must specify your search criteria very well to get useful information because some of the topics here are only for sig camp crap.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:39:33 AM

Yes since i knew about bitcointalk i read already some articles and about bitcoins , alternative coins and other important things about bitcoin. And i learned that without this forum i can't be who i am today earning and helping my self with bitcoin , I am very thankful into this forum earning and making money with bitcoin is one of the best feeling ever.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 08:26:49 PM

I spend a lot of time on this site daily to know enough on bitcoin and altcoins. Arguments, expository and news can always be available on the threads. Wide varieties of knowledge, inside information and announcement can be so helpful to keep on your toes for right ICO investment.   
rajasumi2

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 05:55:51 PM

Well yeah this forum is made for all this stuff .so that u can clear ur doubts here and have a clear vision about it while u start bitcoining .kudoos Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
  Print  

Jump to: