Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:30:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitElectronics - Electronics with Bitcoins - Worldwide shipping  (Read 4449 times)
Risse (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2013, 03:12:30 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2014, 02:04:11 PM by Risse

BitElectronics - Buy Consumer Electronics with Bitcoins - Worldwide shipping

We are up for sale! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=826440.0

So we have finally opened our new online store, BitElectronics.

Our product catalog is filled with all kinds of consumer electronics, with the selection growing almost daily!

We'd love to hear all your feedback about the site! As I said, we have just opened, and are eager to do business with you guys. We are especially interested in hearing what kind of products you guys would like to see on our catalog.

As of now, we are planning on:

• adding more PC components
  • having multiple language versions of the website
  • customer reviews
  • etc

Since we are based in Finland, we have worldwide shipping in our store (and VAT is included in EU orders)

Thanks,
Kristian
BitElectronics team
http://bitelectronics.net
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HostFat
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 1203

I support freedom of choice

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2013, 03:18:21 PM

Samsung Galaxy Nexus
30.66 BTC = 797.16 USD
Shocked

NON DO ASSISTENZA PRIVATA - http://hostfatmind.com
Risse (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2013, 04:29:22 PM

Samsung Galaxy Nexus
30.66 BTC = 797.16 USD
Shocked

Hey,

Our prices are EU prices (which includes Sales tax, shipping etc). For example, see here on Amazon's listing for Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
tjohej

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Magic Staff

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 10:50:16 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2013, 11:03:39 AM by tjohej

Wow, that's kinda cool! I just checked your Business ID (Finnish: Y-tunnus, Yritys- ja yhteisötunnus, Swedish: FO-nummer, Företags- och organisationsnumret) out here http://www.ytj.fi/english/yritystiedot.aspx?yavain=2150546&kielikoodi=3&tarkiste=7C1DC86E9A08445EF7BD3C6F577A2401EB5931FD&path=1704;1736;2052

It's in English so nobody has to know the Swedish or the Finnish language to read the details.

Also your stuff seem to be high-end. I found no gaming mouses on your site if I checked thoroughly.
Maybe there's no market yet for low end technical stuff... or maybe they are mostly found on p2p trading like bitcoin-otc Undecided

There may still be hope for the 1st decentralized cryptocurrency which is Bitcoin. How to approach different subjects is key to progress.
Risse (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2013, 05:29:38 PM

Wow, that's kinda cool! I just checked your Business ID (Finnish: Y-tunnus, Yritys- ja yhteisötunnus, Swedish: FO-nummer, Företags- och organisationsnumret) out here http://www.ytj.fi/english/yritystiedot.aspx?yavain=2150546&kielikoodi=3&tarkiste=7C1DC86E9A08445EF7BD3C6F577A2401EB5931FD&path=1704;1736;2052

It's in English so nobody has to know the Swedish or the Finnish language to read the details.

Also your stuff seem to be high-end. I found no gaming mouses on your site if I checked thoroughly.
Maybe there's no market yet for low end technical stuff... or maybe they are mostly found on p2p trading like bitcoin-otc Undecided

Hey!

Actually, now that the store has been running for some days, we have noticed that our most popular products seem to be more lowend, like memory cards, usb keys etc. So, we'll be sure to add more of those products in the near future! Smiley
knight22
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

--------------->¿?

View Profile
February 16, 2013, 01:03:25 AM

Cool!

hardcore-fs

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2013, 01:51:57 AM

Samsung Galaxy Nexus
30.66 BTC = 797.16 USD
Shocked

Hey,

Our prices are EU prices (which includes Sales tax, shipping etc). For example, see here on Amazon's listing for Samsung Galaxy Nexus.

Then what you are doing is actually not correct....
How can you charge VAT & sales tax on NON-EU orders?

Legally you should have Two prices.

BTC:1PCTzvkZUFuUF7DA6aMEVjBUUp35wN5JtF
Risse (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2013, 11:55:08 AM

Samsung Galaxy Nexus
30.66 BTC = 797.16 USD
Shocked

Hey,

Then what you are doing is actually not correct....
How can you charge VAT & sales tax on NON-EU orders?

Legally you should have Two prices.

Hey,

Currently we unfortunately do not ship outside the EU. While we are looking into the VAT & Sales issue, all the overseas orders are temporarily disabled.
Nils

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 06:38:38 PM

Hi.

I know I have pretty much zero reputation here, but I thought I'd share that I bought something at http://bitelectronics.net/ and received it so they seem legit. I think it's important to share experiences with vendors so they can build a reputation and so customers know where to shop safely (as far as is possible in this exiting wild west that is Bitcoin Smiley ).

Anyway, I'm quite satisfied with my purchase. Smiley
Risse (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2013, 04:59:36 AM

We are back with a vengeance!

We have relaunched our store with tons of improvements and fixes. Some of these include:

• Worldwide shipping!
  • Hundreds+ of new products
  • Search function
  • Newsletter
  • And more!

We hope you enjoy our new store! If you have any feedback on it, please let us know.
Risse (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 02:36:36 PM

We have updated our product selection, now with tons of mobile phones!
LastFastRide

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 06:41:44 AM

I placed an order for a iPad mini about a week ago and have yet to hear any updates.
Risse (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2013, 01:05:28 PM

I placed an order for a iPad mini about a week ago and have yet to hear any updates.

Contacted you on the website, hopefully the iPad has arrived safely by now!
lethe

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 02:32:35 PM

Oh nice, a Finnish store that accepts Bitcoin! How's business, any updates?

Trying real hard to find something that I would need so I could make an order, no luck so far.
gsan

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 01:46:47 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2013, 03:19:27 PM by gsan

So, I finally made an order last week, received an order confirmation e-mail and nothing else. The web site sort of feels alive, but I didn't get a response to my support inquiry either.

Has anyone successfully received an item from BitElectronics recently?

EDIT: Got a very helpful support response today. Will post when I receive the items. Smiley

UPDATE: Couldn't write while bitcointalk was down, but I received the items in the meantime in excellent form. Would buy again. Wink

Risse (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2013, 11:37:24 AM

Oh nice, a Finnish store that accepts Bitcoin! How's business, any updates?

Trying real hard to find something that I would need so I could make an order, no luck so far.

Hey!

Business is alright, we are getting quite a lot of orders from the EU, so that's great. No big updates lately, just preparing for the upcoming holiday season Smiley

We are actively trying to broaden our product selection, so if you have any products in mind, just let us know!
desired_username

Activity: 879
Merit: 1013

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 10:26:07 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2013, 02:18:44 PM by desired_username

I'm trying to place an order, but it forces to select an american state while I selected a European country as shipping address.

Can you please confirm if your shop is still operating?

Risse (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 01:59:40 PM

I'm trying to place an order, but it forces to select an american state while I selected a European country as shipping address.

Hey, the store sure is still running! The ordering system should be smart enough to recognize that European countries do not use states. Please let me know if you still have any problems with it.
desired_username

Activity: 879
Merit: 1013

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:02:12 PM

Hey, the store sure is still running! The ordering system should be smart enough to recognize that European countries do not use states. Please let me know if you still have any problems with it.

Actually I have bought some raspberry pi's elsewhere because of the lack of reply.

Do you plan to stock the new line of GPUs (eg.: AMD 290x)?

I would order one immediately if it's not overpriced.

penaway

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 03:30:34 PM

My first order is now in. Now just waiting when my new graphics card arrives... Are all products in stock if there's no other notifications, like shipping information says? A bit confusing.

But nice and clean site, prices are higher than cheapest shops here in Finland, but it's nice I can pay directly with Bitcoins. When I mined altcoins, changed them to Bitcoins I don't need to handle any money to get more hardware for mining  Tongue
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: