Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 01:44:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My First Mining Rig Problem with gpu usage  (Read 402 times)
MathiasPetit (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:10:58 PM

Hello,
a few weeks ago i made my first topic on this forum for some advice to build my first mining rig.
atm i got my first rig up and running for some days (6 amd radeon r7 370)
but i do have one problem.
The place where the rig is has not the best internet connection.
so i have noticed that my rig randomly stops using the gpu usage even tho the script is still open after it lost the internet connection for a minute or something. (this happens at random times but atm its after +- 3 to 6 hours always.

To fix this i did a taskschd to reboot the rig every 6 hours and to startup with the mining script,msi afterburner.

the only problem with this fix is that IF my rig stops using gpu usage after like lets say 4 hours its still running for 2 hours of power for nothing untill it gets rebooted and start correctly again.

is there a better sollution to fix my problem ?

for example creating a task that says if gpu usage is lower then 75% for more than 5minutes then restart my mining script?

thx already !

and thx for the advice to make a mining rig with this cards its really low on power ussage and the sound is low aswell! Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: