Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:14:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LOC]UPDATE V1.4.5 OUT!! LOCO|Quark|PoW/PoS|HiPos|Masternodes|Tor[LOC][ANN]  (Read 88632 times)
3worlduser

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:48:27 AM

of 1ghs at nova, I am contributing 800mhs.  80% of total hash at Nova.  yet I only find block 10-20% of time.  Its mostly other smaller contributor who has much much less hash than me that find blocks. 

but what is the problem with that?

problem is that my hashs are being stolen.  don't get it yet? nova seems to fudge numbers and steal coins..

As I write this, super nova is back down to 200mhs, and net hash gone down to 900mhs.  Super nova is still finding 1/3 of all blocks available.   This is smoking gun.

Dont believe? go try buy 1ghs quark at nice hash and try your self.  

That is why I'm asking you I've used nicehash a lot of times, and it happens the same even if I trow a lot of hash-rate barely find a block but in a pool doesn't matter if you find the block or someone else find it because the reward is divides by the amount of hash-rate that every user has delivered in the round.

EasyTrade

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:49:43 AM

of 1ghs at nova, I am contributing 800mhs.  80% of total hash at Nova.  yet I only find block 10-20% of time.  Its mostly other smaller contributor who has much much less hash than me that find blocks. 

problem is that my hashs are being stolen.  don't get it yet? nova seems to fudge numbers and steal coins..

As I write this, super nova is back down to 200mhs, and net hash gone down to 900mhs.  Super nova is still finding 1/3 of all blocks available.   This is smoking gun.

That is why I'm asking you I've used nicehash a lot of times, and it happens the same even if I trow a lot of hash-rate barely find a block but in a pool doesn't matter if you find the block or someone else find it because the reward is divides by the amount of hash-rate that every user has delivered in the round.

Of course I know that.  But I am not getting paid on 66% of blocks not found by super nova.  Looks to me, net hash is phantom number fudged up by super nova so they can steal 66 % of blocks.  They are undereporing total blocks found by 66% and bumping up net hash to hide the fact.

Still don't get it?

3worlduser

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:58:02 AM

Of course I know that.  But I am not getting paid on 66% of blocks not found by super nova.  Looks to me, net hash is phantom number fudged up by super nova so they can steal 66 % of blocks.  They are undereporing total blocks found by 66% and bumping up net hash to hide the fact.

Still don't get it?

Now I understand we buy x amount to nicehash and nicehash tells suprnova to show us that we are actually delivering that amount but in fact they are delivering less and use the spare hash-rate for themselves, yes I think the same, really don't trust to much in the "nice" guys try to leave a fixed order an then if the price goes up your order get cancel mysteriously .

EasyTrade

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:03:46 AM

nice hash delivers hash.  no problem.  Its super nova thats stealing blocks found.  Never gonna use them again. 

3worlduser

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:08:37 AM

nice hash delivers hash.  no problem.  Its super nova thats stealing blocks found.  Never gonna use them again. 

At least you can switch to Aika-pool

https://aikapool.com/loc/index.php

In the early blocks I pointed the miners there

EasyTrade

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:10:00 AM

Still don't get it?

Now I understand we buy x amount to nicehash and nicehash tells suprnova to show us that we are actually delivering that amount but in fact they are delivering less and use the spare hash-rate for themselves, yes I think the same, really don't trust to much in the "nice" guys try to leave a fixed order an then if the price goes up your order get cancel mysteriously .

Why are you talking all these bs on and trying to shift blame? 

crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 10:16:01 AM

nice hash delivers hash.  no problem.  Its super nova thats stealing blocks found.  Never gonna use them again.  

you will find that it should happen there also ...

its the algo itself that is at fault - not the pool or the miners ...

quark ( as much as i like it ) has an inherent hash display issue ... happens everywhere ... ive been mining long enough to notice the fluctuations in nethash AND pool hash - as opposed to miner hash ...

i dunno what it is that does it - but it does it ... everytime ( especially really large hash is used ) - the resultant figures that are shown are WAY off ...

sometimes they are low - sometimes they are high - but almost always off ...

ive just stopped mining at aikapool ( and suprnova before that ) - as i am not mining with thefarm ( since the relocation ) and only mining with my friends loaned machien while he is away - and im mining elswhere with another algo at the moment ... but its so similar with any of the pools that ive used ...

try it out ... aika has never cheated anyone - nor has ocminer ( supernova ) that i have known of in my years as a miner - and see if the pool does the same ...

post the figures here ... im sure we are all interested ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
3worlduser

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:21:18 AM

Still don't get it?

Why are you talking all these bs on and trying to shift blame? 

You are getting it wrong I just wanted to understand why you feel scammed, so I don't make a mistake and get scammed myself in the future, sorry it was not my intention to bother you. swift blame? for what, I just wanted to get the hole picture

EasyTrade

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:25:14 AM

nice hash delivers hash.  no problem.  Its super nova thats stealing blocks found.  Never gonna use them again.  

quark ( as much as i like it ) has an inherent hash display issue ... happens everywhere ... ive been mining long enough to notice the fluctuations in nethash AND pool hash - as opposed to miner hash ...

i dunno what it is that does it - but it does it ... everytime ( especially really large hash is used ) - the resultant figures that are shown are WAY off ...

ive just stopped mining at aikapool ( and suprnova before that ) - as i am not mining with thefarm ( since the relocation ) ... but its so similar with any of the pools that ive used ...

try it out ... aika has never cheated anyone - nor has ocminer ( supernova ) that i have known of in my years as a miner - and see if the pool does the same ...

#crysx

If it were just issue with net hash reported, where are missing blocks? who are finding them? Not me and not other super nova users.  I see it as what I see.  

I been mining for long time 5+ years.  Had gpu farm and also scrypt farm. Been mining at countless pools too.   I know and feel the hashes.

this case, there is no explanation I can come up with other than super nova is fudging net hash and under reporting blocks found.  

maybe I may have let this kind of behavior slid by before, but I won't ignore it anymore.

I always wondered how pools survive with 1 or 2% fee.  They cant.

EasyTrade

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:38:25 AM

hey guys..

gotta question on pool operation and net hash.

I find that net hash shown on supernova is always 2x or 3x that of pool hash of super nova.

If pool has was 200mhs vs nethash of 800mhs, then I bump up the pool hash via nicehash by 800mhs.  As the pool hash goes up to 1ghs, net hash goes to 3ghs.

Is this mean some other pool/solo miner is bumping up his/her own hash to match supernova?  This happens instaneously and continuously.

And while i contribute 80% of pools hash, I only find blocks 10% of pools block found.  It is as if my hash dont exist.

Total Block found on super nova are alway around 1/3 of total.

is super nova is cheating??

Isn't nova exchange part of super nova pool?

I find this disturbing and suspicious.  

Anyone else have explanation for this happening at super nova? I am all ears.

ROBERTO
Legendary

Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:42:41 AM

ive just stopped mining at aikapool ( and suprnova before that ) - as i am not mining with thefarm ( since the relocation ) ... but its so similar with any of the pools that ive used ...

#crysx

If it were just issue with net hash reported, where are missing blocks? who are finding them? Not me and not other super nova users.  I see it as what I see.  

I been mining for long time 5+ years.  Had gpu farm and also scrypt farm. Been mining at countless pools too.   I know and feel the hashes.

this case, there is no explanation I can come up with other than super nova is fudging net hash and under reporting blocks found.  

maybe I may have let this kind of behavior slid by before, but I won't ignore it anymore.

Maybe do you have in mind this coin is PoW/ PoS and the missing blocks you are talking is simply PoS blocks, but without a block explorer you can't see which block are PoW or PoS

I don't think supernova is cheating
coinut

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:49:45 AM

I was solo mining this coin for a while with a good amount of hashrate, and I was checking supanova and I noticed that the net hash rate was the same as pool hash rate while I was mining solo on the network and other times supanova would show net hashrate higher than pool.

I think its just sometimes showing the incorrect total hashrate on the network.

if you want to check total hashrate you can do so by typing "getmininginfo" into the console of the wallet, it may always show the same as what the pool is showing not sure where the problem lays might be as crysx said above that its a issue with the quark algo.

EasyTrade

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:50:11 AM

#crysx

Maybe do you have in mind this coin is PoW/ PoS and the missing blocks you are talking is simply PoS blocks, but without a block explorer you can't see which block are PoW or PoS

I don't think supernova is cheating

Thank you.  I didn't think about POS.  It could account for missing blocks. I will have to rethink now, and maybe do another experiment.  

kampretkabur

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:52:23 AM

i think we can always check on theconsole about nethash amount, dot know bout the pool statistic though
EasyTrade

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 11:00:06 AM

i am gonna double the pool hash and see what happens.. will also check console values as suggested.  thx.

EasyTrade

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 11:26:17 AM

I was solo mining this coin for a while with a good amount of hashrate, and I was checking supanova and I noticed that the net hash rate was the same as pool hash rate while I was mining solo on the network and other times supanova would show net hashrate higher than pool.

I think its just sometimes showing the incorrect total hashrate on the network.

if you want to check total hashrate you can do so by typing "getmininginfo" into the console of the wallet, it may always show the same as what the pool is showing not sure where the problem lays might be as crysx said above that its a issue with the quark algo.

thx bro

EasyTrade

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 11:52:15 AM

i am gonna double the pool hash and see what happens.. will also check console values as suggested.  thx.

I doubled my super nova hash. from approxmately 200mhs to 400+.

I checked wallet getmininginfo and you guys are correct.  Number of net hash displayed is same as super novas.

However figures are more tamer now.

instead of net hash reporting 4x pool hash as before, its 1.5x to 2.5x now.

I am finding block same ratio as pools hash ratio.. about 1/3 to less than half.

Seem pools rate of finding new block slightly increased than what I noticed before based on 15min interval.

It is as if "cheat button" is turned off and numbers makes more sense now. "Coin"cidence?  I dont know. 

Its generally known solo mining is more profitable than pools.  I know that from experience.

ozgr
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 12:05:52 PM

wallet not sync
node list?
EasyTrade

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 12:11:30 PM

i am gonna double the pool hash and see what happens.. will also check console values as suggested.  thx.

I doubled my super nova hash. from approxmately 200mhs to 400+.

I checked wallet getmininginfo and you guys are correct.  Number of net hash displayed is same as super novas.

However figures are more tamer now.

instead of net hash reporting 4x pool hash as before, its 1.5x to 2.5x now.

I am finding block same ratio as pools hash ratio.. about 1/3 to less than half.

Seem pools rate of finding new block slightly increased than what I noticed before based on 15min interval.

It is as if "cheat button" is turned off and numbers makes more sense now. "Coin"cidence?  I dont know.  

Its generally known solo mining is more profitable than pools.  I know that from experience.

ok guys, i assume miners can only mine, they don't have time to stop and search a couple of lines.

how a pool or a wallet knows total net hashrate ? - it doesn't.

for loco it's here
https://github.com/LGLoco/Loco/blob/master/src/rpcblockchain.cpp#L47

when you compare pool's hashrate and "total net hashrate" you actually compare cheeks and chickens.

pool's hashrate = real life total of all accepted hashes on stratum server.

total net hashrate = calculated value from target coin parms and real life block time and diff,
it has nothing to do with what miners actually apply,
and can be not even near to real life hashes especially for Hybrid coins.

yes. agreed.  am aware of it. 

I noticed that block explorer on qt works well.  Thos blocks on pow has lower diff.  POS block has higher diff. 

Some pow block are not from Super nova.

Saracenis

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 12:14:07 PM

Tried all suggestions in this thread, but still can't sync wallet. Tried both mac and win wallets but still nada ;( Dose anyone have magic cure? Please?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: