Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:58:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LOC]UPDATE V1.4.5 OUT!! LOCO|Quark|PoW/PoS|HiPos|Masternodes|Tor[LOC][ANN]  (Read 88632 times)
EasyTrade

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:53:00 PM

Wallet has problems with sync

Code:
GUI: libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile

Same here. With all the nodes added I only have 1 connection and sometimes even that disconnects for a while.

Same here, wallet is somehow defective, with so many nodes and peers, is not normal to behave like that.

yeah, I had trouble too with syncing.  I think it does stealth sync without showing connection or status of blocks updated.   After hour or so of non action, all 3 wallets, xp win732bit and win764bit updated, and maintains 9+ connections.   

Wallet could function better.  I sent about 30 loc from super nova to one of my wallet and arrived instant.

GL

thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 12:39:55 AM

Wallet has problems with sync

Code:

Same here. With all the nodes added I only have 1 connection and sometimes even that disconnects for a while.

Same here, wallet is somehow defective, with so many nodes and peers, is not normal to behave like that.

yeah, I had trouble too with syncing.  I think it does stealth sync without showing connection or status of blocks updated.   After hour or so of non action, all 3 wallets, xp win732bit and win764bit updated, and maintains 9+ connections.    

Wallet could function better.  I sent about 30 loc from super nova to one of my wallet and arrived instant.

GL

I downloaded and have been running wallet for 24 hours with no dramas, Havent sent anything to it but I am maintaining between 4 & 9 connections

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
EasyTrade

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 01:32:59 AM

So!!!!!

This coin has very very high premine.

10k premine = 36% Premine due to insanely high pos.

5000blocks-1441blocks=3559 mineable blocks  

3559 blocks * 5 loc = 17795 total coins mined by public

10k premine / (17795+10k premine) = 35.9%

Of course there will be continued pow after 5k block but its negligible as POS is super high and continued mining will not be profitable vs pos.  But I envision continued mining maybe upto 20k block however in smaller scale?

Furthermore, public portion of coins will not be efficiently POSed and ultimately dev portion might reach 50% of all coins?

Dev you devil!!!

iSimantri

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Follow me @AlitFX

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 01:42:53 AM

So!!!!!

Of course there will be continued pow after 5k block but its negligible as POS is super high and continued mining will not be profitable vs pos.  Furthermore, public portion of coins will not be efficiently POSed and ultimately dev portion might reach 50% of all coins?

Dev you devil!!!

you right, if dev stake his premine, this will useless for public portion

but if dev just keep and not staking his coin, that's will be a good point for loco

now it's up to you dev  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Pig Farm Investment
Detail here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1441952.0
Low profit and long term project.
EasyTrade

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 01:43:33 AM

Dev you devil!!!

he's just a guy that wants some btc, and it's all clearly stated in the OP, fair play.
of course some guys will read only odd or even lines which suit them best.
if coin won't bork of course

bork? you mean fork...

Why would you think it will fork?

bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:04:38 AM

yeah, I had trouble too with syncing.  I think it does stealth sync without showing connection or status of blocks updated.   After hour or so of non action, all 3 wallets, xp win732bit and win764bit updated, and maintains 9+ connections.   

Wallet could function better.  I sent about 30 loc from super nova to one of my wallet and arrived instant.

GL

Can confirm that given time it will connect to peers, now I have 5 connections but in the first hour or so I only had betwen 0 and 1 connection.

So!!!!!

Of course there will be continued pow after 5k block but its negligible as POS is super high and continued mining will not be profitable vs pos.  Furthermore, public portion of coins will not be efficiently POSed and ultimately dev portion might reach 50% of all coins?

Dev you devil!!!

you right, if dev stake his premine, this will useless for public portion

but if dev just keep and not staking his coin, that's will be a good point for loco

now it's up to you dev  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yes if the dev starts staking the premine as soon as possible this coin becomes a pointless cash grab.

Not your keys, not your coins!
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:21:24 AM

my experience with the qt is to open and then to leave it.
eventually it connects to a node or two and syncs .. but it can take a while sometimes continually dropping connections.

also i believe it also syncs in a bit of a stealth mode, the gui doesnt always update as it syncs in the background.

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
iSimantri

Follow me @AlitFX

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:22:33 AM

Yes if the dev starts staking the premine as soon as possible this coin becomes a pointless cash grab.

there's only one legit way of knowing, if dev place coins in one public addy,
as it goes with community funds or development premines.
otherwise you can be sure he'll stake, maybe gently so you all feel comfortable
until it dumps  Grin

waiting for dev response  Wink

Pig Farm Investment
EasyTrade

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:36:48 AM

until it dumps  Grin

waiting for dev response  Wink

Actually, I do not mind high premine by dev as it could be incentive for them to stick around and work harder.  But too often times, premines are dumped and dev disappears.  It would give lots of credibility if most of premines are locked away in escrow of some type that will release funds to dev in milestone payment or timely manner.  As far as I know, I never seen this type of arrangement, but would be nice.

bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:51:11 AM

until it dumps  Grin

We will know that once we get a block explorer.

Actually, I do not mind high premine by dev as it could be incentive for them to stick around and work harder.  But too often times, premines are dumped and dev disappears.  It would give lots of credibility if most of premines are locked away in escrow of some type that will release funds to dev in milestone payment or timely manner.  As far as I know, I never seen this type of arrangement, but would be nice.

Have you actually looked at the PoS rates? 10k might not look much but it will become much, much more in a few days.

Not your keys, not your coins!
philakone

Activity: 266
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:35:40 AM

This is a fact:

The dev premining 10K 100% implies he's going to stake it. What kind of person WOULDN'T? It's not like this DEV is like vitalik buterin who has a grand vision. Most people start up an altcoin to simply get rich fast.

We'd all be 100% naive and idiots to think the dev WON'T stake his coins, regardless of what he says.

Wouldn't you stake in his shoes? This dev is going to get filthy rich off us. This is a HUGE premine on his part. It's really greedy. 36% IS FRIGGGGEN HUGE.

Whatever you say dev, no one's going to believe you. We all know you're going to stake those coins. You're be a moron if you didn't.

Also when you "claim" to not mine after block 1440, we both know that's utter bullshit too. That's exactly what I'd tell people then I'd mine the crap out of it too.
philakone

Activity: 266
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:56:48 AM

This dev is going to get filthy rich off us

so it's all obvious and you'r prepared to feed the dev with btc, that's why you here ?  Smiley

I've already got 400 LOCO so while he gets rich, I'm going to too.
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:12:25 AM

so it's all obvious and you'r prepared to feed the dev with btc, that's why you here ?  Smiley

i see, poor indian yobinoobs, not again  Grin

actually all TX clones are shitcoins more or less,
only TX is the technical project with all the striving thru new territories

I dont think the focus of this coin is as Transfercoin (TX) competition.

But having said that an android staking wallet would be pretty cool  Shocked

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
EasyTrade

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 06:15:48 AM

so it's all obvious and you'r prepared to feed the dev with btc, that's why you here ?  Smiley

As I remember, TX was rescue project and heavily cloned from other mn codes like 8bit and such.

I held  it and dumped it at some profit.

EasyTrade

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 06:23:01 AM

Anyway, maybe I should not have brought up the subject of Devil Dev premine. lol  I am already mining LoCo and wasn't my intention to fud anyway.  I am already kneed deep, and need to make make money on it.  So let it die. Cheesy

We should just wait "quitely" and see if dev address the issue.  As long as Dev comes forward and address the issue, I have no problem. 

EasyTrade

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 06:34:42 AM

Anyway, maybe I should not have brought up the subject of Devil Dev premine. lol  I am already mining LoCo and wasn't my intention to fud anyway.  I am already kneed deep, and need to make make money on it.  So let it die. Cheesy

We should just wait "quitely" and see if dev address the issue.  As long as Dev comes forward and address the issue, I have no problem.  

actually the issue is cloned from TX, they are trying to figure out, just check the thread
perhaps it's not TX you dumped (what you said cloned is just the same dev),
it was taken over since then, "new territories" is about that new TX

Well I don't code so LoCo could have been cloned from TX and when I held "new" TX maybe about half year ago, don't think it had darksend implemented then.  Forgot then devs name but I know for sure he took it over. 

But does it matter if LoCo borrowed heavily from TX?  Most of coin are clones and frankenstein of each other anyway...  IMHO...

Vaccinus

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 06:48:33 AM

i'm buying

iSimantri

Follow me @AlitFX

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 06:50:30 AM

WTS loco, 100k sat each, grab it before block 5000  Wink

PM if interested

and off course you can negotiation the price, be smooth  Grin Grin

Pig Farm Investment
EasyTrade

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 06:53:58 AM

Well I don't code so LoCo could have been cloned from TX and when I held "new" TX maybe about half year ago, don't think it had darksend implemented then.  Forgot then devs name but I know for sure he took it over.  

But does it matter if LoCo borrowed heavily from TX?  Most of coin are clones and frankenstein of each other anyway...  IMHO...

i mean the issue. just checked, tx 1.2.3.0 behavior is exactly the same, even worse
wallet actively bans every living being around, i can't sync it at all

Well IDK if you are just fudding or stating facts.  Maybe someone can confirm this.  But I wont sell nor quit mining because of this.  I buy/mine coins on devs, not coins.

As for syncing, I had Loco qt installed on xp, win 7 32 bit and 64bit.  All three had problem with gui so seemed like it was NOT syncing, but they all eventually synced.  It almost seemed to finish syncing in few seconds.  All three has 10 or so connections now.  No problem there.  Just need to update it with new nodes posted in previous pages.  I send some LoCos from pool to my wallet and arrived no problem.

EDiT:  I sell mine at 99k satoshi.. Cheesy

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:13:46 AM

i'm not able to sync, with any of the node in this thread...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: