Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:07:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LOTTERY] ★ Brakoo ★ The simplest bitcoin game ✔ Free Games✔ Provably Fair  (Read 7308 times)
Brakoo-Lottery (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 03:53:04 PM

This is a really impressively, simple idea. I might have to try it sometime.

Are you using a 'personal' wallet address? I'd hate to pay a miner's fee on a little amount, but my coinbase wallet doesn't allow gambling, and they are very snoopy on where you spend your coins at.

Maybe the next time I transfer from my gambling wallet, I'll toss some your way.

Thanks for your positive feedback.

I don't really understand what do you mean by 'personal' wallet. But if I were you, I would not store my coins on coinbase. Look at what happened with Bitfinex lately... you'd better keep your coins on your own wallet.

I'm also surprised that coinbase 'controls' where you are allowed to send your money... another argument not to keep your coins there.

Otherwise, on this page, you have a list of wallet that would let you use your coins as you wish.

Enjoy the game.

Brakoo, the simplest Bitcoin lottery Try it for FREE!
Brakoo Lottery 1BrakooDHHXvGFY45hefmuxXA6dxN6GK8X (Official Thread) FREE Games with the Faucet
Send any amount to the pot. If you win, you will receive the pot. It is provably fair!. Drawing every day at 00:00 UTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Brakoo-Lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 06:54:22 PM

On the website page "HOW TO PLAY", the following warning is displayed:

Quote from: BrakooWebsite
SUSPICIOUS TRANSACTIONS

Brakoo reserves the right to discard bets whose transactions are "suspicious" (based on a proprietary algorithm). If transactions are confirmed but not taken into consideration in the game, the money will be sent back.

Transactions with
Code:
rbf="true"
will be now considered as suspicious, even if confirmed before the end of the game period, even with non-null fees.

For legit players, no worries, normal wallets generate standard and not suspicious transactions.

Cheers.

Brakoo Lottery 1BrakooDHHXvGFY45hefmuxXA6dxN6GK8X (Official Thread) FREE Games with the Faucet
Send any amount to the pot. If you win, you will receive the pot. It is provably fair!. Drawing every day at 00:00 UTC
Brakoo-Lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 02:01:50 PM

Since this morning, we have more than 1'000 transactions on our address game. You can see it on blockchain.info.

This is a great step forward for Brakoo.
Thank you to all players so far. We hope you enjoy it.

Take your chance and send your bet to 1BrakooDHHXvGFY45hefmuxXA6dxN6GK8X. It's Provably Fair !

Brakoo-Lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 05:47:43 PM

We currently have between 0.3BTC and 0.5BTC jackpots every day. Gambling with bitcoins has never been as easy as playing Brakoo.

Take your chance and send your bet to 1BrakooDHHXvGFY45hefmuxXA6dxN6GK8X. It's Provably Fair !

Brakoo-Lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 01:00:09 PM

We added a new functionality, allowing you to play for free.

Visit our Faucet page and play for free to Brakoo.
Enjoy the game Smiley

Brakoo-Lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 07:42:30 PM

We added a new functionality, allowing you to play for free.

Enjoy the game Smiley

This new functionality is creating a lot a traffic.
We had our highest number of games in a single day on 30 of April 2016, with 28 games. It looks like we are going to have more today!

Enjoy the FREE games Smiley

Brakoo-Lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 07:29:35 PM

As expected, the number of games went way up yesterday, with more than 40 games.

Brakoo-Lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 08:26:00 AM

Take advantage of our free games and visit our Faucet page to play Brakoo for free.
Our free game system is unique and gives you the opportunity to play up to 300 satoshis every 10 minutes.

ninjada

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:26:51 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2016, 05:53:25 AM by ninjada

i have tried my luck today, i'm feeling lucky. Will know within few hours Smiley
ninjada

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:51:21 AM

So, i thought that's legit but right now NOT.

I'm waiting for my 5$ refund, since i used "not welcome" wallet that not mention in your FAQ.

Please kindly refund me, i have showed you via the pm the black information.

I will post it to anyone here if necessary, that's only 5$, but, I don't want you to scam.
Brakoo-Lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 07:10:10 AM

I'm waiting for my 5$ refund, since i used "not welcome" wallet that not mention in your FAQ.

I will post it to anyone here if necessary, that's only 5$, but, I don't want you to scam.

Now I have a case, because I added your transaction to the board yesterday, but you eventually, before midnight, told me that you want a refund.
In the mean time, you won the jackpot.
Meaning that I now have to do some manual work in order to refund your transaction and compute the actual winner.

You'll have your 0.0085 BTC, don't worry, and since you are making this discussion public, I'll publish the tx here.

Cheers.

ninjada

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 07:47:24 AM

Now I have a case, because I added your transaction to the board yesterday, but you eventually, before midnight, told me that you want a refund.
Meaning that I now have to do some manual work in order to refund your transaction and compute the actual winner.

You'll have your 0.0085 BTC, don't worry, and since you are making this discussion public, I'll publish the tx here.

Cheers.

Mate,

If i won, you may read previous comments, i thought that this idea was great.

all i wanted is to play, i asked for a refund since your website did not update with mu BET.

You say provably fair? so pay provably the WINNINGS.

In all other betting websites if there is a mistake within the website, it'll let you bet again.

all i thought, is that i lost the money and the website is not updating.

So be fair.
Brakoo-Lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 09:48:18 AM

Cheers.

Mate,

If i won, you may read previous comments, i thought that this idea was great.

all i wanted is to play, i asked for a refund since your website did not update with mu BET.

You say provably fair? so pay provably the WINNINGS.

In all other betting websites if there is a mistake within the website, it'll let you bet again.

all i thought, is that i lost the money and the website is not updating.

So be fair.

To make it clear to everybody, here is a copy of our private messaging.
You said that your transaction was not included.
Then, I told you that the transaction was included.
Finally, AFTER I told you that your transaction was included in the game, and was displayed on the game table, you've been asking for a refund.

here is the tx of the refund: 58f3b219a40a9387f704b19da7c6fb821c7ce0007b6af51d7ef3a72b8651964f

I appreciated your previous positive comment, but you deleted it, and you added a new comment saying that I might be a scam.
I'm running this game since more than 5 months, and I never had such a comment.

This game is provably fair, and I'm dedicated to make it run as smoothly as possible.

Cheers.

Hi mate,

I have sent 4.17$  from https://cryptopay.me

the block:

https://tradeblock.com/bitcoin/block/427996

Is it acceptable wallet? Since i don't see the transaction on the website.
and the BTC wallet address is the same (not changing).

thanks.

Hi, thanks for your notice.
The game is now added to the game board.

We will investigate about that and see what happened to your game. In theory, your game should have been registered automatically.

Cheers.

Yes mate, but it wasn't.

Just a refund, and i will invest from blockchain wallet.

ninjada

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 10:02:11 AM

First, i would appreciate the refund to the same wallet address  - 344wcZMKSxSuwSyJnHdgt6Y7kGLYLFmLbD

secondary, I have refreshed my page every 20mins, and didn't see my deposit on the page .  i literally checked every 5 mins.

If you are running for 5 months, how  come no one, and i checked every page, ever commented and he claim that he won?

Right now, i still haven't got refund, and you keep "my" winning to yourself.
Brakoo-Lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 03:13:22 PM

First, i would appreciate the refund to the same wallet address  - 344wcZMKSxSuwSyJnHdgt6Y7kGLYLFmLbD

secondary, I have refreshed my page every 20mins, and didn't see my deposit on the page .  i literally checked every 5 mins.

If you are running for 5 months, how  come no one, and i checked every page, ever commented and he claim that he won?

Sir,
After you played with an unsupported wallet, I gave you assistance.
Then, you ask for a refund.
Noticing that you would have won, you ask to cancel the refund.
Finally, after the refund was done, you ask for the refund to be done on another address.

1/ you should know that bitcoin transactions cannot be canceled.
2/ if you wanted your refund to be done on another address, you should have mentioned it when you asked the refund in the first instance.

Your transactions was the following: 33fee14feef400b5bf37c63271248fe0591b8caf7aa71f530b6889393d437e0c
The refund has been done to the origin address: 3Qq88CB59WwPzyreZYfFufTaprZBPRghdh
and the tx is: 58f3b219a40a9387f704b19da7c6fb821c7ce0007b6af51d7ef3a72b8651964f

If you don't have access to the private key of this address, I'm sorry, but I cannot do much for you.

Regards,

Brakoo Team.

ninjada

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:38:04 PM

First, i would appreciate the refund to the same wallet address  - 344wcZMKSxSuwSyJnHdgt6Y7kGLYLFmLbD

secondary, I have refreshed my page every 20mins, and didn't see my deposit on the page .  i literally checked every 5 mins.

If you are running for 5 months, how  come no one, and i checked every page, ever commented and he claim that he won?

Sir,
After you played with an unsupported wallet, I gave you assistance.
Then, you ask for a refund.
Noticing that you would have won, you ask to cancel the refund.
Finally, after the refund was done, you ask for the refund to be done on another address.

1/ you should know that bitcoin transactions cannot be canceled.
2/ if you wanted your refund to be done on another address, you should have mentioned it when you asked the refund in the first instance.

Your transactions was the following: 33fee14feef400b5bf37c63271248fe0591b8caf7aa71f530b6889393d437e0c
The refund has been done to the origin address: 3Qq88CB59WwPzyreZYfFufTaprZBPRghdh
and the tx is: 58f3b219a40a9387f704b19da7c6fb821c7ce0007b6af51d7ef3a72b8651964f

If you don't have access to the private key of this address, I'm sorry, but I cannot do much for you.

Regards,

Brakoo Team.

What a wonderful support you have!

you can assume if my wallet is not supported in your website (which you have said nothing about it) that my address is changed.

No one ever posted a winning in here, it's just a smart phozi that you are making, making everyone to bet a small amount and you just bet higher, and most likely you will win (the code is legit but for your favour), but you are still making a smart scam. good luck with my 5$.

You didn't offer me anything, you just said you will look up into it.

beware - smart scam.
habijabi

Activity: 35
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 08:50:57 AM

Dont play this type of FUCK game.......
ninjada

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:07:01 PM

So i guess not provably fair?

nice exit scam you made mate, good luck to you in the future.
Provably Fair Directory

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 04:21:15 PM

As expected, the number of games went way up yesterday, with more than 40 games.

what fun that you are growing, it would be nice with some statistics
ninjada

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:28:23 PM

what fun that you are growing, it would be nice with some statistics

Yeah well, when everyone bids 0.003 he is just always bidding the big amount.

miss leading the customers. shame on you mate, really liked the idea.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: