Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:31:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LOTTERY] ★ Brakoo ★ The simplest bitcoin game ✔ Free Games✔ Provably Fair  (Read 7306 times)
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 12:29:52 AM

i look into the site, but i cant find the minimum deposit to have atleast 1 ticket... did i miss it in the site or there
s really no info about the minimum deposit?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 02:46:32 AM

i look into the site, but i cant find the minimum deposit to have atleast 1 ticket... did i miss it in the site or there

As I understand this lottery is not using a ticket system, you just need to send any amount of btc. Then chance of your winning depends on how much your deposit divided by the total pot.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 06:39:01 AM

Is the percentage of your bet compared to the rest of the pot directly proportional to your chance of winning?  It doesn't seem very clear from anything that I have read.  For example, if I bet 0.1 bitcoin which brings the pot total to 1 bitcoin, does that mean I have a 10% chance of winning?  If that's the case it seems like someone with a lot of bitcoin could constantly just keep stealing the pot by betting a 1000 bitcoin for example.  This would also mean that your chance of winning would go down with every new bet by someone else.  The game looks really attractive and interesting, just wanting some clarification on the odds.

EDIT:  I know see on your fairness tab an explanation of the odds.  Looks very interesting.  I think I'll give it a shot.

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
Brakoo-Lottery (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 04:15:02 PM

Is the percentage of your bet compared to the rest of the pot directly proportional to your chance of winning?  It doesn't seem very clear from anything that I have read.  For example, if I bet 0.1 bitcoin which brings the pot total to 1 bitcoin, does that mean I have a 10% chance of winning?  If that's the case it seems like someone with a lot of bitcoin could constantly just keep stealing the pot by betting a 1000 bitcoin for example.  This would also mean that your chance of winning would go down with every new bet by someone else.  The game looks really attractive and interesting, just wanting some clarification on the odds.

EDIT:  I know see on your fairness tab an explanation of the odds.  Looks very interesting.  I think I'll give it a shot.

You perfectly understood. Each time someone bets, there is a new pot, and all the probabilities are recomputed.

I'm glad that you like it.

why would you need a minimum? Each satoshis count!
I would say that if your transaction fee is higher than your actual bet, it's a bit ridiculous, but you can practically send any amount.

As I understand this lottery is not using a ticket system, you just need to send any amount of btc. Then chance of your winning depends on how much your deposit divided by the total pot.

Thanks for your explanation. This is correct.

Brakoo, the simplest Bitcoin lottery Try it for FREE!
Brakoo Lottery 1BrakooDHHXvGFY45hefmuxXA6dxN6GK8X (Official Thread) FREE Games with the Faucet
Send any amount to the pot. If you win, you will receive the pot. It is provably fair!. Drawing every day at 00:00 UTC
Brakoo-Lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 05:15:19 PM

Our jackpot exceeds 1,5 BTC for the first time.

Take your chance and send your bet to 1BrakooDHHXvGFY45hefmuxXA6dxN6GK8X. It's Provably Fair !

Enjoy the game.

Brakoo Lottery 1BrakooDHHXvGFY45hefmuxXA6dxN6GK8X (Official Thread) FREE Games with the Faucet
Send any amount to the pot. If you win, you will receive the pot. It is provably fair!. Drawing every day at 00:00 UTC
Brakoo-Lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 03:17:07 PM

We had today a drawing of 1.52924919 BTC. The highest ever!

Take your chance and send your bet to 1BrakooDHHXvGFY45hefmuxXA6dxN6GK8X. It's Provably Fair !

Brakoo-Lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 05:35:13 PM

Since a couple of weeks, we have almost every day a jackpot, which is more than 1BTC!!! We have more and more players Smiley

Brakoo-Lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 08:57:37 PM

Brakoo-Lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 03:14:32 PM

We had today a drawing of 1.02418999BTC (585 USD)

The address 1E37iMVjDMKErZPErPMG4pY2vgpeknWDuo won the pot playing 0.17241379BTC and with a probability of winning of 16.67%

Brakoo-Lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 04:51:47 PM

Brakoo has reached today a milestone, with more than 500 transactions.
https://blockchain.info/address/1BrakooDHHXvGFY45hefmuxXA6dxN6GK8X

The game is getting more and more popular and the daily jackpots are always more than 1BTC since several weeks.

Cheers.

Brakoo-Lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 09:14:46 PM

We had today a drawing of 1.10107245BTC (635 USD)

Brakoo-Lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 06:12:34 PM

We had today a drawing of 1.08427647 BTC (627 $)

Brakoo-Lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 04:19:19 PM

We had today our highest jackpot ever with 1.71961567 BTC (990 $)

Brakoo-Lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 01:45:20 PM

Hello,

Keeping the jackpot at least at 1BTC makes it very difficult for players to win, since betting 0.01BTC gives you only 1% of chances to win.
We decided reduce the amount provided by us to give you more chances to take our jackpot.

As of now, playing 0.01BTC gives you 2.5% of winning almost 0.4BTC, what makes a ★★★x40 multiplier★★★

Enjoy the game! Brakoo Team.

Brakoo-Lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 05:14:17 PM

There is no minimum deposit required. Each satoshi counts to win the pot.
Cheers.

Brakoo-Lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 04:59:57 PM

We had today a drawing of 0.3138BTC
with a bet of 0.01BTC, the probability of winning was 3.15%

ebookscreator

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 01:20:07 PM

Hi would like to ask about the lottery what is the color blue in the address in the brakoo homepage?
Looks like the price is start again at 0.3 btc good luck for those who will win..

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄    ▄████████
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄▀█████████
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀█   ▀███████
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄ ▄█▄▄   ▀██▀
  ████▀   ████▀█████████▀ ▀██▄▄▄▄█
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀   ▀██    ▄▀  ████
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀ ▄▄████   ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

[]
▄██▄▄
██████▄▄
█████████▄▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████████████████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
█████████▀▀
██████▀▀
▀██▀▀

GET IT ON
Google Play
Brakoo-Lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 05:28:59 PM

Hi would like to ask about the lottery what is the color blue in the address in the brakoo homepage?
Looks like the price is start again at 0.3 btc good luck for those who will win..

For each game, the winner is highlighted in blue.
For the past games, this is the actual winner.
For the current game, the winner is shown with respect to the last block, but may change for each new block. The winner of the game is finally computed using the first block after the end of the game period.

Cheers.

Brakoo-Lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 01:05:22 PM

Jackpot and number of players is raising day after day.

ebookscreator

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:45:37 PM

I thought that now is lottery will alive looks like the owner still not online.. ? 

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄    ▄████████
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄▀█████████
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀█   ▀███████
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄ ▄█▄▄   ▀██▀
  ████▀   ████▀█████████▀ ▀██▄▄▄▄█
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀   ▀██    ▄▀  ████
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀ ▄▄████   ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████