Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:17:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: btcscripts premium - alt of ponzi scammer WilliamJ / funtotry  (Read 747 times)
AllInCrypto (OP)

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:47:03 PM

User is an obvious alt of williamJ.   Selling the same scripts that were sold by user funtotry.   

Scammers profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=538412

funtotry sale thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1121173.msg11944655#msg11944655

btcscriptpremium sale thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1135941.msg11979250#msg11979250

I've called him out on it several times with no denial from him.

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 08:50:31 PM

User is an obvious alt of williamJ.   Selling the same scripts that were sold by user funtotry.   

Scammers profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=538412

funtotry sale thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1121173.msg11944655#msg11944655

btcscriptpremium sale thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1135941.msg11979250#msg11979250

You stole 800$+ from me in script sales plus intellectual property. There is undeniable proof of this. You are scamming your customers by providing them with scripts that you cannot support because you don't have any idea how they work.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
AllInCrypto (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:51:09 PM

User is an obvious alt of williamJ.   Selling the same scripts that were sold by user funtotry.  

You stole 800$+ from me in script sales plus intellectual property. There is undeniable proof of this. You are scamming your customers by providing them with scripts that you cannot support because you don't have any idea how they work.

quoting this, have a good day

Yes, I can and do support it.   I rewrote most of your buggy cloud mining script.

williamj2543

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 08:53:41 PM

User is an obvious alt of williamJ.   Selling the same scripts that were sold by user funtotry.  

Yes, I can and do support it.   I rewrote most of your buggy cloud mining script.
Then are you aware of the possible MYSQL injection methods available in the script that I have to manually activate myself on every sale?

If you are supporting it then why did one of your customers just skype me asking how to setup.
You are so lazy you forgot to remove my contact information from the scripts.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
AllInCrypto (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:00:54 PM

Then are you aware of the possible MYSQL injection methods available in the script that I have to manually activate myself on every sale?

If you are supporting it then why did one of your customers just skype me asking how to setup.
You are so lazy you forgot to remove my contact information from the scripts.

How much have you stolen from countless people on this forum?   I support every single one of my customers any time they ask.

williamj2543

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 09:02:01 PM

HAHA this is fantastic!
Guess what AllInCrypto forgot to remove from the scripts being sold.
The payout script not password protected or IP restricted
I wonder how your customers feel with a script they can just spam the directory to get free money and scam your customers.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
AllInCrypto (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:04:25 PM

HAHA this is fantastic!
I wonder how your customers feel with a script they can just spam the directory to get free money and scam your customers.

Wtf are you talking about?   

Seriously.  Your arguments are laughable.   I have better things to do with my day than engage with you. 

williamj2543

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 09:05:53 PM

HAHA this is fantastic!

Wtf are you talking about?   

Seriously.  Your arguments are laughable.   I have better things to do with my day than engage with you. 
Do you even check the files you are selling? There is a payout script, that runs the payouts for each day. I navigated to this file on your server (exact same directory as the zip I have right now) and sure enough I could run that file countlessly.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 09:07:02 PM

Admin scripts are there too, with the same password.
Are you even trying?
I feel bad for your customers.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
AllInCrypto (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:11:08 PM

Are you even trying?

Except the payout script is in a directly with a long random string that I tell my customers to change. 

The deposit script is protected with a token.   And since withdrawals need to be approved manually, your points are moot. 

Don't feel bad for my customers.  Let's call a spade a spade.   Only one of us has gone out of our way to steal from people.

williamj2543

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 09:14:10 PM

Are you even trying?

Except the payout script is in a directly with a long random string that I tell my customers to change. 

The deposit script is protected with a token.   And since withdrawals need to be approved manually, your points are moot. 

Don't feel bad for my customers.  Let's call a spade a spade.   Only one of us has gone out of our way to steal from people.
So how is the payout script reverenced if the string is changed?
You stole 800$+ from me and your customers.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 01:27:10 AM

Are you even trying?

Why are you wasting your time exchanging words with a scammer? It will only prove to no avail. williamj2543 is a scammer and even admitted to it.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 05:44:44 AM

From the looks of it, WilliamJ is blowing a bunch of hot air. I would personally ignore most of what he is saying, although I would also suggest that you re-audit the code to ensure there is no funny business going on.
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:44:13 AM

From the looks of it, WilliamJ is blowing a bunch of hot air. I would personally ignore most of what he is saying, although I would also suggest that you re-audit the code to ensure there is no funny business going on.

Agreed,

Also...Use PDO and Prepared Statements. You don't have to deal with any SQL injection then as long as use them correctly.

http://php.net/manual/en/pdo.prepared-statements.php

AllInCrypto (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:10:06 PM

Are you even trying?

Why are you wasting your time exchanging words with a scammer? It will only prove to no avail. williamj2543 is a scammer and even admitted to it.

Agreed.   That's why I stopped.  I killed too many brain cells arguing with him. 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: