Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:41:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm putting together a bitcoin clixsense team, make a minimum of $1.00 a day  (Read 1954 times)
GlassWerx (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:11:45 PM

After a few months of crap payouts from the faucets, I started seeking an alternative means to make some money that I can then convert to bitcoin. I went through a lot of crap, found a bunch of scam sites, a few that paid, but were a nightmare to make any money at, then finally clixsense came into the picture. As with any paid to do anything site, there is always a lot of hype, and for the average user hardly ever any payout. I spent a lot of time on their forum and saw that somehow a select few found a way to make money at it. Not a lot, but enough to matter. In chatting with some of them, I took a bit here and a bit there and put together a way where i can make at minimum of $1.00 a day for less than 5 minutes of work. If you do faucets, you know that 5 minutes worth of faucet clicking and captcha entering makes you about $0.000001 USD.

I am not promising to make anyone tons of money, but if you have a PC and a smartphone, I can show you how to make $1.00 minimum while you take a shit in the morning. I know a ton of you have probably already came across clixsense already and dismissed it as without knowing how to work the system it can be a real bitch to make any substantial gains from it, but I can promise you joining my team will make it a lot different.

As the rules on this forum are pretty clear on posting affiliate links, I am not going to post mine here, but if you are interested, and have a few minutes to spare send me a message and let me know. If you sign up under my link via P.M. it puts you on my team. The thing with affiliate programs is as i am sure you all know, I don't make any profits if you don't and i value my time so i would not be wasting it if i were not going to get paid.

Benefits of being on my team:

1: Someone to hold your hand and make sure you make money with little to no effort
2: if you want to spend a little more time and venture into higher earning but more time consuming things to make money, I can save you tons of time you would waste on things that NEVER pay on clixsense.
3: I am smart enough to know that if you don't make money, I wont either. So trust I want you to get paid.

A few things you should know going in.

Clixsense is hard to fool, Your first payout has to be Via check by mail and you have to make $10 to request that check. Checks are sent on the 10th of every month. I can assure you I can get you to $10 in no time, but you will have to wait until checks get mailed to get your first payout. After that, you can get paid via paypal once per week. If you're one of those everything is a scam, raging teenagers, with no patience or understanding of how the world works, save us both the wasted time as I don't really want you on my team.

At least once per month, your going to have to break down and do a survey or two to keep up appearances. 90% of them waste your time and will aggravate the piss out of you. I know where the 10% that pay are. I will share that info with you if your on my team, if you don't listen and waste a bunch of time on the 90% that don't pay, I don't want to hear about it because I already told you

I am going to leave it at that for now, in the back of my mind something tells me that I am probably wasting my time here, time will tell i guess. Message me if you want to give it a shot, and i will give you my affiliate link.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:19:41 AM

I have register the site before and actually it's not that easy to earn
Some survey doesn't valid in your country and some of it doesn't suit for you
I think the only way to earn more is through referring, just like you did in here
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:26:54 AM

On clixsense  , is hard to take survey when they have country targeted and survey qualifications.
So for clicking ads , you can make $0.04/day... or 9240 satoshi

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
GlassWerx (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:59:44 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2016, 10:57:03 AM by GlassWerx

Again, as I have previously stated. There is a way to make money with clixsense, and a way to waste a bunch of your time on surveys and tasks for no results and little to no pay. Regardless of your country, I can guarantee a minimum of $1.00 USD per day for less than 5 minutes of work per day. Doing the occasional survey once or twice a month only helps keep you in good standing with Clixsense and opens up a lot more ways to get paid.

It is easy to sit and talk about all the bad experiences people have with Clixsense. It took a lot of time on my part to find the "secret sauce", to find out what pay's and what doesn't, to find out what is worth your time, and what to stay away from. Going at it haphazardly you could spend all day, a full 24hrs and not make $1.00 on clixsense. Knowing ahead of time what pays, and what is worth your time is really the only way to go at it.

HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 12:28:19 PM

With Clixsense you can make some cents per day or even close to 1 USD daily, but you can not get any refferal, because pay per click sites are very popular and everyone know them - they will not click you reff link. So you can click by yourself and make some cents per day - or even close to 1 USD daily, simple as that.  Grin
GlassWerx (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:37:32 PM

With Clixsense you can make some cents per day or even close to 1 USD daily, but you can not get any refferal, because pay per click sites are very popular and everyone know them - they will not click you reff link. So you can click by yourself and make some cents per day - or even close to 1 USD daily, simple as that.  Grin

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, even if they are wrong. Personally a day has not gone by that I have not made at least $5 a day in over 2 months now and I spend less than 20 minutes a day in doing so. People who think that referrals are the way to make money on Clixsense are lazy. You cannot expect anyone to do for you what you are not willing to do for yourself. The ONLY reason I am building a team is to put together a small group of people who are tired of faucets and want a little free cash every week that they can convert to bitcoin easily to increase their holdings.
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:49:28 PM

It's very hard to get referrals ok for Clixsense and so impossible to earn good with PTC only
Evildrum

Activity: 84

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 06:38:10 PM

Most likely find a better response in marketplace than in the Off topic where people are shaded more towards trolling then actual legit responses.

That said my life must suck if I am giving up a legit job to make $30 a month,if any one that is not in a third world Country applies let me know!

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
GlassWerx (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:45:19 PM

Most likely find a better response in marketplace than in the Off topic where people are shaded more towards trolling then actual legit responses.

That said my life must suck if I am giving up a legit job to make $30 a month,if any one that is not in a third world Country applies let me know!

Quitting a job? Oh I get it, you're trolling as well. Nobody ever said anything about quitting a job. But anyone who thinks that an extra minimum of $30 a month is nothing, clearly has no clue about personal finance. A person would have to invest a minimum of $17,000 USD into a high yield ETF then get really lucky to get anything over 6.5% return and then find a way to skate the taxes on that earned income to make the same $365 in a year. What's great about it is the guy who is intelligent enough to figure that out. If a guy had 0 funds to invest in anything, he could surpass the returns of a guy who had $17k to invest and only have to spend as much time every day as it takes the average person to take a shit.

Truth is, I knew going in that this would result in nothing more than trolls and the likes of teenage mentality. This was more a social experiment for the public eye, something I could link to from my blog to demonstrate that the average Bitcoin user has the equivalent financial sense of a 5th grader. Sadly, that experiment only proved partially true as 2 people were either broke enough or just had enough free time on their hands to inquire. Good thing for those two. One of them made $11 yesterday in under 10 minutes. 
Evildrum

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 05:42:35 PM

Quitting a job? Oh I get it, you're trolling as well. Nobody ever said anything about quitting a job. But anyone who thinks that an extra minimum of $30 a month is nothing, clearly has no clue about personal finance. A person would have to invest a minimum of $17,000 USD into a high yield ETF then get really lucky to get anything over 6.5% return and then find a way to skate the taxes on that earned income to make the same $365 in a year. What's great about it is the guy who is intelligent enough to figure that out. If a guy had 0 funds to invest in anything, he could surpass the returns of a guy who had $17k to invest and only have to spend as much time every day as it takes the average person to take a shit.

Truth is, I knew going in that this would result in nothing more than trolls and the likes of teenage mentality. This was more a social experiment for the public eye, something I could link to from my blog to demonstrate that the average Bitcoin user has the equivalent financial sense of a 5th grader. Sadly, that experiment only proved partially true as 2 people were either broke enough or just had enough free time on their hands to inquire. Good thing for those two. One of them made $11 yesterday in under 10 minutes. 

I could collect cans,pan handle,sell my self for sex and because I do none of these I have no idea of personal finance?
Seems like a leap to say such a thing,maybe I think my time is worth more than what you have to offer.

Second paragraph is a cop out and you know it,you realize that you made a stupid thread in the wrong section to exploit people and now want to save face. If you ask me you end it off with the classic scammer line by stating some one is making so much more than you stated. Sell that potential brother.

Gaugh

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:06:23 PM

Let the guy be. This is the off topic section and people are free to post whatever they want, if you are not interested, go to the next page. Someone might be interested in this article. Not that I want to apply, I do not live in a Paypal supported country anyway.
Evildrum

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:29:42 PM

Let the guy be. This is the off topic section and people are free to post whatever they want, if you are not interested, go to the next page. Someone might be interested in this article. Not that I want to apply, I do not live in a Paypal supported country anyway.

You read my initial response that told him this is not the right section?
Thought that was being helpful,then he decided to show his true colors and I responded that is all.

Besides there are how many people offering this service now here and half of them just run off with the payments.
Its not as clean cut as people think.

GlassWerx (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 10:58:27 PM

You guys make this too easy.... That's all I have to say.

Evildrum

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 12:48:05 AM

Oh my bad you where just wasting peoples time trolling that you actually where offering something.
Good joke...hahaha

So why multiple posts on the topic?
Any one can search your history and see you pushed this more than just here.

Think trolling is a weak cop out but thats your choice.

GlassWerx (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 05:46:22 PM

Sure....................
Evildrum

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 05:48:58 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1384149.msg14283796#msg14283796
I've had pretty good luck with Clixsense this past few months. Figure i would give it a shot and have made almost $100 so far. But to be honest, it is still for Bitcoin. I use to do faucets, but that's a waste of time considering the amount they pay. After i got my first payout from Clixsense i started making about $0.15- $0.80 a day just from clicking the ad's. Since they pay out to Paypal, I just use PayPal to buy bitcoins from LocalBitcoins. It's not a ton of money, but it spends.

Pretty obvious but keep playing it off,its funny and sad all mixed in one.

You can also chime in here if you feel like trolling some more:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1453181.0

GlassWerx (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 06:29:09 PM

Yep........
The Arcitect

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:45:56 PM

I don't think it is worth it to click ads to make or to make any profit in doing so unless you are the one on top of the referral chain. They are the only ones who are benefiting from these type of sites.

«««▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Yo coin ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬»»»
P2P Digital Currency ◘    ◘ Maximize your YOLIFE design your own future ◘
Come join our great community on SLACK
Evildrum

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:49:38 PM

Exactly why the OP is now acting like he was trolling all along,he realized that he is one step away from pyramid scheme/ponzi and is deflecting.
These stupid capthca/click threads have cropped up due to copycat syndrome with everything easy to achieve in bitcoin. Sadly people do not have enough
ideas of their own they grab on to something that has already sailed.

OP trolling takes creativity and posting photos just shows how lacking in that field you actually are,prove us wrong!

The Arcitect

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 11:45:53 PM

Exactly why the OP is now acting like he was trolling all along,he realized that he is one step away from pyramid scheme/ponzi and is deflecting.
These stupid capthca/click threads have cropped up due to copycat syndrome with everything easy to achieve in bitcoin. Sadly people do not have enough
ideas of their own they grab on to something that has already sailed.

OP trolling takes creativity and posting photos just shows how lacking in that field you actually are,prove us wrong!
Very insightful observation on the matter.
Yes don't expect to hear from OP on this thread again or could result in ill-fated consequences.

«««▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Yo coin ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬»»»
P2P Digital Currency ◘    ◘ Maximize your YOLIFE design your own future ◘
Come join our great community on SLACK
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: