Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:19:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm putting together a bitcoin clixsense team, make a minimum of $1.00 a day  (Read 1956 times)
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 11:15:40 AM

You can earn more with clixense because you are from USA.
99% of the paid surveys are for USA people.
What about the rest of the world?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GlassWerx (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:25:30 AM

You can earn more with clixense because you are from USA.
99% of the paid surveys are for USA people.
What about the rest of the world?

Davis, the worst that can happen is you waste 5 minutes of your time trying to prove me wrong. Of all the idiots who replied with their nonsensical garbage only 3 have actually inquired and are now making money the rest were too busy getting in their own way.
GlassWerx (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:29:16 AM

Exactly why the OP is now acting like he was trolling all along,he realized that he is one step away from pyramid scheme/ponzi and is deflecting.
These stupid capthca/click threads have cropped up due to copycat syndrome with everything easy to achieve in bitcoin. Sadly people do not have enough
ideas of their own they grab on to something that has already sailed.

OP trolling takes creativity and posting photos just shows how lacking in that field you actually are,prove us wrong!

Awww drummy, did you get it up the @$$ last night. You have wasted at least 30 minutes of your time typing in this thread. hows about you just once get out of your own way and try me. use my link, message me and i'll let you test it out for yourself, then if you still want to rant go for it, otherwise shut the hell up, your only proving how ignorant you are running your mouth when you dont even know what it is i am really offering, and you wont until you click a link and sign up, a whole 5 minutes of your time.
GlassWerx (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 11:23:50 AM

Love how bitcoiners all wanna talk shit but when you put them to the challenge to put any evidence behind their claims they go silent. Just having this forum is the biggest troll of them all.
Zommster

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 04:39:41 PM

So at first when I saw from your screenshot that you had 187 ad clicks that day, I said to myself that's impossible to do in just a few mins. Then you mentioned that you have an extension that click ads automatically, it became crystal clear how you are working the system. You sir, are cheating the system. And you are teaching others on how to cheat the system. So not only are you a troll, but also a cheater. Maybe Clixsense needs to be made aware of your exploits.

I hate effing cheaters Angry. Seriously if you feel you need to cheat and teach others to cheat for a few dollars you must be in a very sad situation. Pathetic.
GlassWerx (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 11:01:09 AM

So at first when I saw from your screenshot that you had 187 ad clicks that day, I said to myself that's impossible to do in just a few mins. Then you mentioned that you have an extension that click ads automatically, it became crystal clear how you are working the system. You sir, are cheating the system. And you are teaching others on how to cheat the system. So not only are you a troll, but also a cheater. Maybe Clixsense needs to be made aware of your exploits.

I hate effing cheaters Angry. Seriously if you feel you need to cheat and teach others to cheat for a few dollars you must be in a very sad situation. Pathetic.

Whats the matter drummy, had to make a whole new account to post from? Are you really that easy to troll mate? Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.
Zommster

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 12:17:46 PM

Whats the matter drummy, had to make a whole new account to post from? Are you really that easy to troll mate? Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.

HAHAHA. Nah, I created this account to expose your cheating arse.
Zommster

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 12:57:21 PM

Hey who is the numbskull that posts a screenshot of his account to show off how much he is cheating off the system, then goes on to post on how he is doing it.

Its like you robbing a bank, then posting proof that you robbed the bank, then show everyone how you robbed the bank. HAHAHAHAHA

I would strongly suggest you remove your referral link in your signature as you don't want to get any others involved with your scammy and cheating ways.
Zommster

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:12:44 PM

Glasswerk you sly dog, I see you have removed your clixsense acct screenshot and the post on how you are cheating the system. That's alright I got a screenshot of both if you ever need them. Wink
Evildrum

Activity: 84

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:17:01 PM

Does it not make sense to flag the main account as well if you are going to make a allegation like the one you left on this guys account?
Your evidence is thin but will wait for you to flag me as well before I tag you for being a troll.
Show your proof, flag me and we can open a thread in reputation to sort this out or continue to show you are a troll.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Zommster

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:34:02 PM

Does it not make sense to flag the main account as well if you are going to make a allegation like the one you left on this guys account?
Your evidence is thin but will wait for you to flag me as well before I tag you for being a troll.
Show your proof, flag me and we can open a thread in reputation to sort this out or continue to show you are a troll.

I've sent you a PM
GlassWerx (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:07:38 PM

Wasted enough time on you. Time is money, and your cheap.

Never denied i was a troll. Not once. So please TAG ME  Kiss
Evildrum

Activity: 84

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:43:57 PM

Trolling is about a need for attention, I have given you this time. Now do the right thing and remove that negative trust from this guys account.
Ask that you transfer it to me as well if you stand behind it, otherwise it serves no good to bully a account.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Zommster

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 07:23:56 PM

Good boy glasswerx, you removed your referral link in your signature. That's a nice start.
Zommster

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 07:59:50 PM

Trolling is about a need for attention, I have given you this time. Now do the right thing and remove that negative trust from this guys account.
Ask that you transfer it to me as well if you stand behind it, otherwise it serves no good to bully a account.

Haha ok now I see what the trust thing is. I had to poke around to find out. And no I'm not Evildrum's alt. Now there is no need to ruin anyone's reputation. But if you insist on taking that road, I can just easily hop onto Clixsense forum and expose you there as a cheat, since I'm a member there since 2012. So please clear the good man's name from the trust. Be a good chum.  Smiley
GlassWerx (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 12:26:57 PM

Seems Zommster, i mean EvilDrum missed his group at sociopaths anonymous last night. Someone get him his meds.
Zommster

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 01:50:18 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2016, 02:56:13 PM by Zommster

Seems Zommster, i mean EvilDrum missed his group at sociopaths anonymous last night. Someone get him his meds.

Wow you still show your face on here? You troll forums and talk all big and bad to recruit people to cheat a system. I think you owe everyone here an apology.

And what you think by changing your username in clixsense will absolve you of your wrong deeds? Maybe you should look yourself in the mirror.

This should teach you to stop trolling other forums, talk smack and recruit into your band of thieves, but you insist on continuing with this charade.

Remember when you said this:

"Love how bitcoiners all wanna talk shit but when you put them to the challenge to put any evidence behind their claims they go silent. Just having this forum is the biggest troll of them all."

I think you need to say sorry. I think you have offended a few people here "Mr. I changed my username to ........" of clixsense. Personally I like your old username better. Wink

I'm a nice guy, just an average hard working joe, but when I see someone taking advantage of other people it does tick me off a bit. And you keep pushing it.

So why don't you cut this charade or we can continue this conversation on the clixsense forum. You have a few nice recent threads that I can comment on. It's funny how you are this nice helpful member over there, but a big a-hole here. Now that's a troll in it's truest from.

Would you like to continue this conversation over there? Waiting for your answer.
GlassWerx (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 02:31:22 PM

Wow you still show your face on here? You troll forums and talk all big and bad to recruit people to cheat a system. I think you owe everyone here an apology.

And what you think by changing your username in clixsense will absolve you of your wrong deeds? Maybe you should look yourself in the mirror.

This should teach you to stop trolling other forums, talk smack and recruit into your band of thieves, but you insist on continuing with this charade.

"Love how bitcoiners all wanna talk shit but when you put them to the challenge to put any evidence behind their claims they go silent. Just having this forum is the biggest troll of them all."

I think you need to say sorry. I think you have offended a few people here "Mr. F....F..." of clixsense. Personally I like your old username better. Wink

I'm a nice guy, just an average hard working joe, but when I see someone taking advantage of other people it does tick me off a bit. And you keep pushing it.

So why don't you cut this charade or we can continue this conversation on the clixsense forum. You have a few nice recent threads that I can comment on. It's funny how you are this nice helpful member over there, but a big a-hole here. Now that's a troll in it's truest from.

Would you like to continue this conversation over there? Waiting for your answer.

I got as far as "you own everyone an apology" then fell out of my chair laughing.

Don't say i didn't warn you. Just remember, you asked for everything that comes next.  Kiss
Zommster

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 03:36:37 PM

I think you need to say sorry. I think you have offended a few people here "Mr. F....F..." of clixsense. Personally I like your old username better. Wink

I got as far as "you own everyone an apology" then fell out of my chair laughing.

Don't say i didn't warn you. Just remember, you asked for everything that comes next.  Kiss

Whoa is that a threat? Did I touch a nerve? So you going to the officials because I'm trolling you too hard? HAHAHA

Guy can certainly dish it, but cant take it. Grin
GlassWerx (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 03:56:30 PM

I'd check your P.M's, then let it all soak in for a minute before you decide if your going to be dumb enough to reply.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: