Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:25:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ETH] MultiplyX10  (Read 1643 times)
huntingisland

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:07:14 PM

Hey BetGod aka Iosoya aka stupid scammer, just give up, you're a fucking moron.  Go die.  You're not fooling anyone

Listen here pal, i dont have any other account on this forum. I had one a few months ago, but i lost the password there.However i bet that you and the other guys are in a group to troll your competitors.

It's not working, and thanks for bumping up my thread trolls Cheesy

Hope these 3 Ethers lost are making you mad.

There is nothing lost, i`m promoting it now, it should start pretty soon!

I just can't imagine that you are not trolling.
Do you really think your silly 10X pyramid that is already 2 days old with no deposit will even "start" ?
Your 3 ETH deposit is already a 30 ETH paywall.

Let's be clear, i don't want to ruin anyone's work, no FUD, nothing. I have some principles and respect with others is one.
But this, is not a piece of work, it is garbage, garbage garbage garbage. There is no respect for this contract and for its creator. SHAME

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clangtrump

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:11:24 PM

Hey BetGod aka Iosoya aka stupid scammer, just give up, you're a fucking moron.  Go die.  You're not fooling anyone
Haha are you mad rubixi now that you troll other peoples threads? It's clear that you control this greymatter account:

Trust summary for greymatter

This user's password was reset recently.

Look here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1400536.msg14575620#msg14575620
huntingisland

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:19:05 PM

Hey BetGod aka Iosoya aka stupid scammer, just give up, you're a fucking moron.  Go die.  You're not fooling anyone
Haha are you mad rubixi now that you troll other peoples threads? It's clear that you control this greymatter account:

Trust summary for greymatter

This user's password was reset recently.

Look here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1400536.msg14575620#msg14575620

Who are you? lol..
Like Kara and Askolein are all the same person, yeaaah right. Are u mad? Are u a kid ?
I think if you are below 18 yo, you shouldn't mess with money online...  Huh
clangtrump

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:22:39 PM

Who are you? lol..
Like Kara and Askolein are all the same person, yeaaah right. Are u mad? Are u a kid ?
I think if you are below 18 yo, you shouldn't mess with money online...  Huh

Haha why are you defending them, are you rubixis alt account too?
I just exposed that greymatter is 100% rubixis alt, because both have their password reset recentrly.

Kakatsuki is probably a sockpuppet or they work in a group, i would not be surprized it kakatsuki would run away with the money as well.

I`ve lost money on rubixis hacks, so i`m exposing them!!
huntingisland

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:31:27 PM

I don't even want to answer to you...
Do you even think with logic before saying such thing like "Kakatsuki is probably a sockpuppet or they work in a group" ?...

"i would not be surprized it kakatsuki would run away with the money as well."... Do you even Ethereum bro?

Lol IMO Karatsuki is one of the few here that were trying to do good to this community.
You clearly are young and ignorant about Programming, Ethereum, Smart Contract and about everything that's happening here (so not that much).

You're part of the kind that doesn't deserve what Ethereum bring to the world.

clangtrump

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:34:12 PM

I don't even want to answer to you...
Do you even think with logic before saying such thing like "Kakatsuki is probably a sockpuppet or they work in a group" ?...

"i would not be surprized it kakatsuki would run away with the money as well."... Do you even Ethereum bro?

Lol IMO Karatsuki is one of the few here that were trying to do good to this community.
You clearly are young and ignorant about Programming, Ethereum, Smart Contract and about everything that's happening here (so not that much).

You're part of the kind that doesn't deserve what Ethereum bring to the world.

Ok you are not a sockpuppet, but i warn you, kakatsuki is probably working together with rubixi somehow.

He was defending him from the start and rubixi hacked betgod's pc and stole all money, and now he run away with the rubixi ponzi money too. I lost a lot of ether to that hacker - scammer!

He has many alt account here, so it's hard to know which account is controlled by him!
losoya (OP)

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:39:50 PM

Ok you are not a sockpuppet, but i warn you, kakatsuki is probably working together with rubixi somehow.

Just leave Katatsuki alone will ya?

He is my favorite troll in bitcointalk Smiley

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
clangtrump

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:43:27 PM

man i`m just trying to help you, he is a big hacker-scammer , dont fall victim for his hacks

he is probably now checking everyones bitcointalk password and tries to hack them, just make sure your account doesnt get hacked....
losoya (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:45:53 PM

man i`m just trying to help you, he is a big hacker-scammer , dont fall victim for his hacks

he is probably now checking everyones bitcointalk password and tries to hack them, just make sure your account doesnt get hacked....

Dude just chill down Cheesy

He is just an annoying troll thats all, i dont like conspiracy theories! Cheesy Cheesy

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
Katatsuki

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 10:48:55 PM

Noone hacked anyone here, BetGod (aka you) made that up to retaliate against Rubixi for exposing his scams. Nobody other than yourself is retarded enough to believe that nonsense.

While rubixi's contract was a copypaste, it was not a dishonest contract. At first I disliked it, but he was nice to me so I was nice in return.

As for me "running with the money", I don't know what money you're referring to. The contract holds the funds (both of my contracts are quite empty atm), and I have 25ETH stuck in the greed pit, so if anything I'd be losing money. I'm keeping 2 websites online that are not generating me any income right now, because I've earnt enough from fees to keep them around for a year at least. I want the people who supported my contracts to get their deposits back with a return, so I'll continue to support them.

I'm one of the few people that actually put some effort into his apps and tried to make them fun and innovate, all while being transparent and honest.

Seeing the amount of bullshit going on in this forum (earlier today I got bad feedback for "running a ponzi" while I've been fully transparent and I always try to expose dishonest ones, that the mods don't give a damn about), it makes me wanna quit. But I'm staying because I care about the people that liked my dapps, and I don't want scammers like you to ruin things for everyone (I guess it's already too late, but oh well).

PS: Thanks for the support, huntingisland. Getting constantly attacked by sockpuppets is quite annoying, even if I know that it's all one person, it feels like they're ganging up against me and people who don't know what's going on get the wrong idea.

clangtrump

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:49:47 PM

He is just an annoying troll thats all, i dont like conspiracy theories! Cheesy Cheesy

You are an idiot OP!!!

I warned everyone about rubixi's scams, but nobody listened. If he and his friends like Karatsuki hack your btc account then dont cry after!
clangtrump

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:53:41 PM

Noone hacked anyone here, BetGod (aka you) made that up to retaliate against Rubixi for exposing his scams. Nobody other than yourself is retarded enough to believe that nonsense.

I told already million times, i`m not betgod, i was a big investor in his games, but rubixi stole all the money from him, is it so hard to understand???

Then, rubixi has the alt account here not me or betgod, you are just crazy if you believe anything else!

Look at greymatter:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=163569

100% rubixi's alt account, both had password reset recently, and both are defending him. So either you work together with rubixi or you are a shill for him!!

losoya (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:56:04 PM

You are an idiot OP!!!

I warned everyone about rubixi's scams, but nobody listened. If he and his friends like Karatsuki hack your btc account then dont cry after!

Thanks for calling me an idiot, you are on my ignore list now pal. You are just another troll like Kata...

Look guys, i dont care about your fucking debate, just troll in other people's threads ok?

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
clangtrump

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:02:01 PM

You are an idiot OP!!!

Thanks for calling me an idiot, you are on my ignore list now pal. You are just another troll like Kata...

Look guys, i dont care about your fucking debate, just troll in other people's threads ok?

Loool, are you an idiot for giving me negavite trust for that?

You are a big idiot OP!!!!! I am just trying to help you and this is my reward??

Karatsuki is 100% working together with rubixi and the other scammers!!!
huntingisland

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:07:16 PM

It appear that there is only Karatsuki that understand what's going on here.

To everyone, even you hiding from your secondary( or 20th.. ) account :

There is no such thing as Hack or Scam with Ethereum Smart Contracts :

Be patient, take the time to read.

You can be scamed, as it is possible to design some scams with contracts, do you know some examples ? Oh yeah... ponzis !  Undecided
If you don't know how to read code, learn computer science.
If you think that this is a little world where everyone can hack everyone, i'll repeat :learn computer science, AND learn how to shut the hell up.  Cool
If you think that there is any interest for anyone to gang up with fake accounts to manipulate this pseudo-community,
i'll give you only one advice : get in front of a mirror and ask yourself why are you ruining your free timeHuh

If you think that people are working together here, ask yourself why? because there is not even any interest. Do you know what's good about Ethereum, you don't have to care about trust.

If you feel like what i just said is wrong, it mean you are just stupid, in an absolute point of view. I can't help you, nobody can, i'm sorry.

Thx, bye. Smiley
clangtrump

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:15:43 PM

Rubixi hacked betgods pc, and he stole the ether from his wallet!!! I dont know the details exactly but thats what he told me on skype. Last time he was online he was very sad and he probably quit ethereum for good. That rubixi idiot just ruined his business.

ok i dont care anymore, do what you want, if you guys are so stupid to not understand that Katatsiki is a scammer, then you are too dumb!!
joules41

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:18:55 PM

so how is this game going? i`m curious i would like to invest  Grin

any updates op?
huntingisland

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:19:54 PM

Rubixi hacked betgods pc, and he stole the ether from his wallet!!! I dont know the details exactly but thats what he told me on skype. Last time he was online he was very sad and he probably quit ethereum for good. That rubixi idiot just ruined his business.

Do you even know what hacking means?... I want to kill myself when i see such ignorance mixed with stubbornness.
That's how you answer me? Respect me for f*ck sake.

so how is this game going? i`m curious i would like to invest  Grin

any updates op?
Invest all your money, you are going to get X10.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:23:34 PM

Using ether doesn't mean it's not a ponzi/pyramid scheme Wink
adiosrubixi

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:49:16 PM

rubixi hacked betgod's pc and stole all money...

Please prove it! I would be so curious to known how I did hack BetGods wallet or whatever he accuse me of.

and now he run away with the rubixi ponzi money too. I lost a lot of ether to that hacker...

Once again prove it! And please post transaction IDs to backup your idiocy.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: