Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:52:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HashOcean Cloud Mining is bad?  (Read 1386 times)
El Captain (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:41:03 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2016, 10:58:36 PM by mprep

About https://hashocean.com/pricing/ ?
Do anyone mining there?

It has a very good profit, 29% month and pay everyday, been working for around 4 years.

But my question is, does anyone here know something more about it? Ive dig a little and have found ppl who got its ROI in 3 months and been there for around 1~2 years, thats sounds good for me.

Yet, I want to see the bad side, so theres anyone who had a bad experience to share?

Thanks for att

mod note: ref spam removed
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:13:01 AM

About https://hashocean.com/pricing/ ?
Do anyone mining there?

It has a very good profit, 29% month and pay everyday, been working for around 4 years.

But my question is, does anyone here know something more about it? Ive dig a little and have found ppl who got its ROI in 3 months and been there for around 1~2 years, thats sounds good for me.

Yet, I want to see the bad side, so theres anyone who had a bad experience to share?

Thanks for att

Let me start by telling you that Hashocean is lying about being in operation since 4 years, they are online since January 2015 and before them we have seen the same scam ponzi from Hashprofit. This ponzi is lasting longer because everyday new investors pour in money to them to prolong their life. I suggest you stay away from them and save your bitcoins for better use.
El Captain (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:40:49 AM

to late for that Hahahaha

lets hope you are wrong xD

anything on genesismining?
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 02:46:50 AM

AS with most cloud mining sites, you will almost always never ROI unless you buy loads of hashrate up front when the plans start.

It seems to be as if you are more of clickbaiting people with your thread title and advertising hashocean as can be seen in your profile rather than asking a legit concerned question.

I used to do Genesis mining on the scrypt plans for 100MHs, started pretty late so I just ROIed before rewards got lower than maintenance fees. one would be better off using the money for cloud mining (be it legit or scams like most) to purchase coins and store it instead.

Say you spend $400 on ether mining to get $5 a day profits (All figures are random and not calculated)
You roi after 80 days and profits stagnant after that because of the pos or other reasons.

You spend the $400 on ether instantly, you kind of roi instantly.

Better to roi instantly than the chance of not roiing at all

Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 01:32:21 PM

I suggest that you stay away from any investment sites at all costs. The members of HashOcean says we should invest too because their website has been on since some year but the truth is, they just started months ago.

That website might run for a couple more months, but just like the other popular ponzi websites, they will eventually run away once they get enough money.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

maydna

Activity: 2982
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 01:43:37 PM

many people join that sites and they earn some profit after few months, let say 5 months or so. but for me, i am join but i am not yet investing on there.

there are many reviews of HO and you should read the pros and cons, and after that, if you still interesting, join and investing some of bitcoin. if you want, i can give you my referral on pm

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 01:55:45 PM

many people join that sites and they earn some profit after few months, let say 5 months or so. but for me, i am join but i am not yet investing on there.

there are many reviews of HO and you should read the pros and cons, and after that, if you still interesting, join and investing some of bitcoin. if you want, i can give you my referral on pm

Actually he already have his own account. He even posted his ref here.

After reading the pros and cos of HO, you should keep in mind that they can run away anytime. Wink Especially now that their website has gained popularity and they have a lot of investors now.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

maydna

Activity: 2982
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 02:41:44 PM

Actually he already have his own account. He even posted his ref here.

After reading the pros and cos of HO, you should keep in mind that they can run away anytime. Wink Especially now that their website has gained popularity and they have a lot of investors now.

yes, todays in HO, they have many investors, geezz. they which join in HO just want that HO still continue and give them profit as what they invest. but who knows...

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 01:36:29 AM

Fuck the people who do this, especially for something as scummy as cloud mining.

And for any unsuspecting visitors at this thread: A general rule of thumb is that if the name includes "Cloud Mining" it's bad. All cloud mining operations are scams, and should be avoided like the plague.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 04:39:50 PM

For now i cant trust any cloudmining they are just the same as ponzi investment sites.. better to stay away from them before your bitcoin will gone.. i scammed many times in many investment site and cloudming site.. if you remember scrypt.cc guys i have been deposit there but my withdrawal stuck..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:47:00 AM

For now i cant trust any cloudmining they are just the same as ponzi investment sites.. better to stay away from them before your bitcoin will gone.. i scammed many times in many investment site and cloudming site.. if you remember scrypt.cc guys i have been deposit there but my withdrawal stuck..

Yeah me to i will not trusting any cloudmining now of this days because all of them re totally ponzi scam knowing cloudmining or mining is not profitable for those real miner, and im not really recommend to invest in hashocean now of this days because for the fact that this is long time running site theirs a possibilities that it will close down one of this days.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:30:35 AM

I created account there and after a month deposited $6.20 for minimum power, 2 months past and when my balance reaches 0.005B.
Comes to my wallet auto withdraw, but still I'm not trusting for big power purchase you can't really trust anyone in the world only your self.
and for those who always say to not do cloud mining, well if I was a miner I would hated any cloud mining and told every one to stay away.

Note that I'm not promoting this service, even my father wanted to put $2000 but I said no since he was depositing in my account I couldn't be responsible if they scammed.
I'm about to put another $6.20 to see what happens. though still need a buck in my wallet to be able to do that lol.

🖤😏
Haswell

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:37:14 PM

Yes, it has only been on for 5 months now. HashOcean is also most likely a ponzi.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: