Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 02:23:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ~~~~~ [WTB] X-COM 2 STEAM (MUST BE TRUSTED/TRADABLE) ~~~~~  (Read 254 times)
Monnt (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 05:06:46 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2016, 08:24:12 AM by Monnt

Hey guys, i'd like to buy X-COM 2 for a friend/relative of mine. I'm looking for a price of somewhere between $25-35 (Although highly negotiable), because it's easily $40-50 during a sale and bitcoin is almost always called higher than virtual cash that cannot be 100% liquefied. I'm open to offers.

I will only trade you if you fulfill at least one of these criteria:
- You are trusted on this forum
- Your game copy is tradable
- Your in-game inventory is worth alot (More than mine, $500)
- If you are trusted on SteamRep
- If you have a Steam level which costed more than what the game I want costs (I think it's around level 50 if I'm correct)

PM for my steam profile.
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 05:16:29 AM

Hey guys, i'd like to buy X-COM 2 for a friend/relative of mine. I'm looking for a price of somewhere between $25-35, because it's easily $40-50 during a sale and bitcoin is almost always called higher than virtual cash that cannot be 100% liquefied.

- If you have a Steam level which costed more than what the game I want costs (I think it's around level 50 if I'm correct)

PM for my steam profile.

-You are trusted on this forum

Trust no one, always use escrow

In game inventory worth is not a good counter of trustworthiness
(Get 100 games worth $1000 from bundles, actual paid less than $100)

Steam level is just another epeen, no use to see levels

As you are dealing with trades outside of the steam inbuild trade system, your requirements linked to steam are all pretty much useless even if fulfilled.

Steam games like XCOM2 may be region locked, it would be helpful to name your region.

Lowest xcom 2 has been in NA region steam is $40+-

I do not think you would find anyone offering lower than USD$32, unless it is a russian copy (which you might not be able to add to your game list as region lock), finally, find someone to escrow

Monnt (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:23:33 AM

Hey guys, i'd like to buy X-COM 2 for a friend/relative of mine. I'm looking for a price of somewhere between $25-35, because it's easily $40-50 during a sale and bitcoin is almost always called higher than virtual cash that cannot be 100% liquefied.

PM for my steam profile.

As you are dealing with trades outside of the steam inbuild trade system, your requirements linked to steam are all pretty much useless even if fulfilled.

Steam games like XCOM2 may be region locked, it would be helpful to name your region.

I do not think you would find anyone offering lower than USD$32, unless it is a russian copy (which you might not be able to add to your game list as region lock), finally, find someone to escrow

- In game inventory worth is not a good counter of trustworthiness

Inventory, not games. As in, CSGO skins, knives, TF2 unusuals, DOTA items?

- Steam level is just another epeen, no use to see levels

If you paid to get those levels, you can get -ved on steamrep, totally nulling any value of your account and getting rid of all the money you spent into levelling up

- Trust no one, always use escrow

Did I base my trust on DT? If I trust someone, I will act accordingly

Please stop flaming my thread. I want to look for the best offer, I don't care if the price isn't within my stated range.
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 08:45:50 AM

PM for my steam profile.

- In game inventory worth is not a good counter of trustworthiness

Inventory, not games. As in, CSGO skins, knives, TF2 unusuals, DOTA items?

- Steam level is just another epeen, no use to see levels

If you paid to get those levels, you can get -ved on steamrep, totally nulling any value of your account and getting rid of all the money you spent into levelling up

- Trust no one, always use escrow

Did I base my trust on DT? If I trust someone, I will act accordingly

Please stop flaming my thread. I want to look for the best offer, I don't care if the price isn't within my stated range.

I am amused as to why to you think I am flaming your thread. I am just giving you advise as a trader of steam goods for years outside of bitcointalk.

Apparently you have not seen scammers with over $5k worth of CSGO skins and DOta2 items all from other smaller scam accounts, and with super positive steamrep because they do not engage in scams at all but using many other alts.

If you trust someone, you will act accordingly. I am amused you are a Sr Member on these forums when u say that.

I hope you get the best offer. Consider this a free bump. If you think I am flaming you, so be it, rofl

Monnt (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:39:50 AM

Quartx, consider those two posts a free quarter for you.

I'm closing this thread. I have found that G2A has sellers for XCOM for $33 USD. I might as well buy from there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: