Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:02:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] AUTHENTIC 1 oz Gold Bullion Bars (PAMP,Credit Suisse) and more...  (Read 2711 times)
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 03:10:18 AM

Sorry guys I have not check in for a few days, damn... looks like theres a good demand and interest here. I'll post pics of one of the bars soon, the shipment will be slowly coming in, and for the record, these are authentic. feel free to test them or do whatever you wish. Now the only reason I am doing this is to help one of my buddies to move some of his physical metal into BTC for ease of portability and Cash for other personal reasons.

BTW, my account is not nor ever for sale...

Culex

What country are you in?
The only way i can see these or any future bars being sold is if you personally meet with the buyer at a facility where they can be tested before purchase.

The trusted feedback on your account is too old to take into consideration.

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 04:04:53 AM

If anyone is still interested in this, I am offering escrow for a transaction with this user for a 1% fee. I will not escrow the physical bars, only the Bitcoin. Testing is your responsibility, and I expect some sort of evidence presented that the bar is a fake if you wish to have your funds returned pending it not being genuine gold.

Thanks for the offer Smiley

However I do want to question, how do I as a seller ensure the buyer presentation of the "product" is the one I sent, I mean, cant anyone just pull a fake gold and say they got fake gold? You guys think theres a good way to ensure that?

This is something you would have to discuss with the buyer and agree upon beforehand. I as an escrow will simply uphold the agreement between two parties based on the standards you mutually agree upon. If there is some kind of dispute I will do my best to make sure both parties are treated equitably. On a side note, if you are able to demonstrate to multiple people you are offering a legitimate product I don't think this will be much of an issue for very long.
culexevilman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1063
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 05:08:07 AM

Sorry guys I have not check in for a few days, damn... looks like theres a good demand and interest here. I'll post pics of one of the bars soon, the shipment will be slowly coming in, and for the record, these are authentic. feel free to test them or do whatever you wish. Now the only reason I am doing this is to help one of my buddies to move some of his physical metal into BTC for ease of portability and Cash for other personal reasons.

Culex

What country are you in?
The only way i can see these or any future bars being sold is if you personally meet with the buyer at a facility where they can be tested before purchase.

USA, I can meet anyone to test these at place of choice. I'll get some photos tomorrow.
bitkilo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 05:38:44 AM

Culex

What country are you in?

USA, I can meet anyone to test these at place of choice. I'll get some photos tomorrow.
Depending on what area in the US you are in you shouldn't have a problem selling some of these if willing to meet and verify gold before sale.

Buyers beware, don't take cash to the 1st meetup.

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 05:58:28 AM

I think there is no need to check any bullions and bars with weight below 1/2 Oz

Nobody will spend effort to counterfeit 1/10 Panda with price $ 140

IMHO

There are lots of fake 1g pamps in circulation too.
culexevilman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 06:00:58 AM

Culex

What country are you in?

Depending on what area in the US you are in you shouldn't have a problem selling some of these if willing to meet and verify gold before sale.

kinda goes both ways no? I can risk 1oz  Cool
bitkilo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 06:29:23 AM

Culex

What country are you in?

Ah yes your right, maybe both should turn up with security  Wink

What is 1oz of gold worth now?

Mariowot

Activity: 639
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:02:28 AM

Culex

What country are you in?

Ah yes your right, maybe both should turn up with security  Wink

What is 1oz of gold worth now?

~2.8 BTC
culexevilman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 05:27:44 PM

AU/BTC Price: BTC2.753
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 05:37:05 PM

Hi

Quick question.. If you moving so much weekly can you provide details of your source?
I mean u need to have receipt of some kind. Also everyhting above certain amount will fall in to AML so if those are real deal you hopely registered as bullion trader.

Can you provide details so we can verify with your supplier that you acctually buying real deal?
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 05:38:50 PM

I think there is no need to check any bullions and bars with weight below 1/2 Oz

Nobody will spend effort to counterfeit 1/10 Panda with price $ 140

IMHO

I agree. just because 1g cost let say 35£ dosnt mean is not worth to fake it.

If 1g to produce cost below 10£ thats 75% profit. Multiply that by 1000s and how much u made?
culexevilman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 07:47:44 PM

Hi

Quick question.. If you moving so much weekly can you provide details of your source?
I mean u need to have receipt of some kind. Also everyhting above certain amount will fall in to AML so if those are real deal you hopely registered as bullion trader.

Can you provide details so we can verify with your supplier that you acctually buying real deal?

Some of these are private holding acquired back in the days when KYC was virtually non-existing. Also the broker who sold it went bust so all records were "vanished) (off the grid)

I can't disclose the owner of the gold as that would defeat the whole purpose of me selling it for him on his behalf.

But a mil in gold in moving from AU to BTC so thats a good sign I think.

Also alot of the gold will have receipts from reputable dealers such as APMEX and others. Purchased recently.
ScottishSecurity

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:02:17 AM

Hi

Some of these are private holding acquired back in the days when KYC was virtually non-existing. Also the broker who sold it went bust so all records were "vanished) (off the grid)

I can't disclose the owner of the gold as that would defeat the whole purpose of me selling it for him on his behalf.

Also alot of the gold will have receipts from reputable dealers such as APMEX and others. Purchased recently.

So your not the official owner of the gold? its someone else?

I think meet in person is best idea. or why not take it to a gold dealer near you?  Sure you must be able to sell them where you are for cash rather that use escrow online.. I bought lots of gold never once have I sold it again online. Always taken to pawnbrokers or gold dealers and get spot price.

bitkilo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 04:17:33 AM

Hi

Regarding the "private holdings" gold thanks for answering but you would have been better off not answering that part of the question at all if the best you come up with was what you wrote.
This makes it sound dodgy as hell.

Receipts from APMEX will help.

MiLkz

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 04:27:27 AM

Hi

Regarding the "private holdings" gold thanks for answering but you would have been better off not answering that part of the question at all if the best you come up with was what you wrote.
This makes it sound dodgy as hell.

Receipts from APMEX will help.

If there are recent receipts from APMEX or any other company, there is no anonymity to being with. Anonymity for his "seller" was one of his reasons for not selling back to a company.  

Dodgy indeed

Maybe he will honey dick us with some real bars, then bring out the fakes.  ..or maybe this is a giant money laundering scheme...haha
ps_jb

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:00:49 AM

It is not true
ps_jb

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:05:09 AM

I agree. just because 1g cost let say 35£ dosnt mean is not worth to fake it.

If 1g to produce cost below 10£ thats 75% profit. Multiply that by 1000s and how much u made?

If probability to be caught and go to prison for making fake gold bars is 0.1% - multiply it on 1000, and how much you get?

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:59:40 AM

I don't think the rating on the OP by shield is accurate as the OP's password was not changed in the 30 days prior to the thread where the OP's account was supposedly sold was created nor was it changed in the ~45 days after the last post in the above thread was made.

I have traded with the OP in the past and I would say that he acted very professionally and the deal went smoothly. However I have no way to determine if the gold the OP is selling is in fact legit, nor can I say that it is not legit as this is not my area of expertise.
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:45:38 AM

I don't think the rating on the OP by shield is accurate as the OP's password was not changed in the 30 days prior to the thread where the OP's account was supposedly sold was created nor was it changed in the ~45 days after the last post in the above thread was made.

I have traded with the OP in the past and I would say that he acted very professionally and the deal went smoothly. However I have no way to determine if the gold the OP is selling is in fact legit, nor can I say that it is not legit as this is not my area of expertise.

Sorry but based on what i see at first glance your post - vouch dont give confidence:

Not saying anything but after quick look up in your trust dont think your vouch means anything.
culexevilman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 05:45:14 AM

All 50 oz's of elemetal bars have been sold to local dealers. Cool

Coming up next are the PAMP's and Credit Suisse's
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: