Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:49:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recovering coins from Hive on Android  (Read 4025 times)
morrusbuy

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:08:33 PM

Hi guys. I have a similar problem. I have Hive on my smartphone , which was broken six months ago; Today I repaired it and I read that HIVE is closed and it is no longer supported !!! I do not remember my passphrase , but I remember my PIN ... but when trying to enter... it remains stationary on "Verifying your PIN".

How can I fix it?! Sad

thanks for support!

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LogicalUnit (OP)

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 04:20:39 AM

Hi guys. I have a similar problem. I have Hive on my smartphone , which was broken six months ago; Today I repaired it and I read that HIVE is closed and it is no longer supported !!! I do not remember my passphrase , but I remember my PIN ... but when trying to enter... it remains stationary on "Verifying your PIN".

How can I fix it?! Sad

thanks for support!

I don't think the PIN is enough to recover your coins with another wallet, like Mycelium. But the passphrase or private keys *might* be recoverable from your phone. I personally don't know how to do it. Perhaps someone else can help you.
merelcoin

Activity: 675
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:21:00 AM

How can I fix it?! Sad

thanks for support!

I don't think the PIN is enough to recover your coins with another wallet, like Mycelium. But the passphrase or private keys *might* be recoverable from your phone. I personally don't know how to do it. Perhaps someone else can help you.

You are correct, you really, really, really need the seed phrase. It might be possible to recover it from your phone, but i couldn't find any leads on how to do this. You'll probably have to read the full hive sourcecode and see if and how it's stored on your phone.
Once you have the seed it's pretty straightforeward tough: just install multibit HD and recover your wallet with the seed, it just works Smiley
coinwulf

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 08:39:44 PM

Maybe this reply is a little bit late, but there´s an easy way to recover your bitcoins from HIVE-Wallet:

1. You need your 12-phrase-password!!! Very important!!!
2. Go to https://coin.space/
3. Insert your 12-phrase-password
4. Insert your four-digit Hive PIN

That´s all! Sometimes the site is loading a little bit longer, but you get access to your bitcoins from hive wallet an you are able to transfer them to another wallet!

(I found this tip on http://www.markandersononline.com/blog/how-recover-bitcoins-hive-bitcoin-wallet/)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: