Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:21:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will do rai work of clicking for you at 0.01 for 500 Solves  (Read 1805 times)
magemist (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 05:15:34 PM

Just send me a pm. I have done 200 solves in 50 minutes so this can be done in less than 2 hours for you.
I know there are people out there that want this done now so I can do it but you have to pay the premium for immediate service.
Offers welcome on this thread.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
martha5dool

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 06:39:07 PM

Interested. !
magemist (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 06:59:44 PM

Interested. !
Ok sent me your wallet you want the mrai to accumulate. I will get on it right away for you @0.01btc payout once 500 captchas have been solve.
magemist (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 10:50:19 PM

newbieXX has join my team for 0.01 pay per 500 solves. Anymore takers?
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 10:51:45 PM

thats like 500 sato per rai kinda high
magemist (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:01:15 PM

thats like 500 sato per rai kinda high
Limited time only.
For the first payment only that is. After that you post your offers to the terms that I will send. You can continue or work for yourself. That is the decision you have to make.  Smiley
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 868
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 02:34:18 AM

PM Sent, Im interested.  Grin
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:34:55 AM

Interested. !

How do we know we can trust you ?
magemist (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:52:03 AM

PM Sent, Im interested.  Grin
replied with instructions.

Interested. !

Wait until NeilLostBitCoin is done so he can post you proof since he seems to be first today as the previous one before him said they will start tomorrow.
What you want me to do, pay you up front? Then trust that you will complete 1000 solves for me? I think not.
You can do it or not that is totally up to you.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:07:58 AM

I am not much interest in your offer but you are the first one offering to solves the Captha for Mrai.
Rest are looking for workers  Smiley
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:10:26 AM

Interested. !

Paying upfront or using Escrow are the only method that we should adopt to avoid any Scam or such a situation.
Honesty should be amoung all of us but i think we cant trust on honesty alone specially for Newbie and Jr Members. Undecided
jonatuzc

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:12:14 AM

Just send me a pm. I have done 200 solves in 50 minutes so this can be done in less than 2 hours for you.
I know there are people out there that want this done now so I can do it but you have to pay the premium for immediate service.

I can ask you to do the work. but will u pay solve it first or will u demand the payment first ?
If you can solve first, i can give u my Xrb address.
magemist (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:26:29 AM

I can ask you to do the work. but will u pay solve it first or will u demand the payment first ?
If you can solve first, i can give u my Xrb address.
Yes I can. Post me your Xrb address. I will get on it right now.
Only for the first time of 500 solves then you must pay btc up front , that is if you satisfied with the amount of time it took to complete them for you.
richkellj

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 12:41:58 PM

has anybody worked here ?
Got payments ?
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 01:08:42 PM

There is so much interest here in MRAI but they are not yet on exchange what is the best feature of this coin that many people wants to buy MRAI they are quite a different coin with a different wallet just wonder when will they finally get into exchange so we'll know what will the price be..

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:59:18 PM

There is so much interest here in MRAI but they are not yet on exchange what is the best feature of this coin that many people wants to buy MRAI they are quite a different coin with a different wallet just wonder when will they finally get into exchange so we'll know what will the price be..
I have same question mate about this coin I'm currently doing it but I don't have any info on how this works the only info that I knew right is the value of it bet 300-350 sat per 1 mrai so got my attention and do the offer but can please help us understanding hpw Mrai works? thank you.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SatHunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:18:38 AM

I am interested in your offer, but I could only pay .008 for 500 captchas.
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 868
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 01:27:10 AM

How much BTC in 500 captchas if ever we join you?
magemist (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 02:18:38 AM

How much BTC in 500 captchas if ever we join you?
As the title says 0.01btc for 500 solves/captchas.
I pay newbieXX just now for his solves of 1000. He will post tomorrow when he comes back online.
magemist (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 02:20:48 AM

I am interested in your offer, but I could only pay .008 for 500 captchas.
This is ok,  accept your offer.
Sent to me in a pm your xbr wallet an I will start collecting next time I am online.
It start of the work week tomorrow so will not be online as frequently to answer all the pm's if any come in right away. Be patient. I will come back online too look at them then response will follow that same 8-9 hours.
ok?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: