Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:13:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will do rai work of clicking for you at 0.01 for 500 Solves  (Read 1805 times)
SatHunter

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:15:27 PM

I am interested in your offer, but I could only pay .008 for 500 captchas.
This is ok,  accept your offer.
Sent to me in a pm your xbr wallet an I will start collecting next time I am online.
It start of the work week tomorrow so will not be online as frequently to answer all the pm's if any come in right away. Be patient. I will come back online too look at them then response will follow that same 8-9 hours.
ok?

pm sent with address - thanks!
reply.
i was at work so just got to it.
will complete if you agree to the terms.

cheers to you

Sorry, I am currently paying much less for people to solve captchas. I see you have done some of them, when we sell ours tonight, I will send you the money for the 79 mrais you earned, or I can send you the mrai.
Before you post this message, I just complete 44 more for you.
If you pay me for these 79+44= 123 solves then you can decide if you want to continue with me at that point.
I have more free time as of now for the next few days until friday so can complete more for you, how ever many you want per day. When I get your message I will complete them for you. If you want, revise your order with amount paying per solve and I will get on it with that same mrai wallet address you gave to me.

Thank you for using my service. It was a pleasure working for you
SatHunter!

At the moment, we are collecting mrai all day long, then selling them at night for the best price we can get. Then I split 90% of the money between the people that solved the captchas, and send the bitcoins to them (the 10% pays the bitcoin fees). Last night we sold them for 350 sat each, so each person got 315 sats per mrai earned. Tonight, we will try to sell them for 400 sats, so each mrai will be worth 360 sats. If this is okay, send me your bitcoin wallet address - and solve as many captchas as possible! Payout is at 8:30 - 10 PM New York City time.

katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:09:03 PM

Mrai Captha workers posts were already available and now we see people offering services to solve the Captcha for this.
I wonder why people do this all for themselves and get more profit in the long term ?
Because some just don't want to get involved with collecting mrai they just want btc instead.
It is a hassle for them to try and sell and just want what they know how to use right now.

Maybe they dont trsut MRai and the they only trust BTC
magemist (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:34:45 PM

Mrai Captha workers posts were already available and now we see people offering services to solve the Captcha for this.
I wonder why people do this all for themselves and get more profit in the long term ?
Because some just don't want to get involved with collecting mrai they just want btc instead.
It is a hassle for them to try and sell and just want what they know how to use right now.

Maybe they dont trsut MRai and the they only trust BTC
Of course it's only a gamble. That is why I am accepting btc only  Cool
Let the gamblers of mrai take the chance on it  Tongue
magemist (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:11:21 PM

This is ok,  accept your offer.
Sent to me in a pm your xbr wallet an I will start collecting next time I am online.
It start of the work week tomorrow so will not be online as frequently to answer all the pm's if any come in right away. Be patient. I will come back online too look at them then response will follow that same 8-9 hours.
ok?

reply.

cheers to you

Sorry, I am currently paying much less for people to solve captchas. I see you have done some of them, when we sell ours tonight, I will send you the money for the 79 mrais you earned, or I can send you the mrai.
If you pay me for these 79+44= 123 solves then you can decide if you want to continue with me at that point.
I have more free time as of now for the next few days until friday so can complete more for you, how ever many you want per day. When I get your message I will complete them for you. If you want, revise your order with amount paying per solve and I will get on it with that same mrai wallet address you gave to me.

SatHunter!

At the moment, we are collecting mrai all day long, then selling them at night for the best price we can get. Then I split 90% of the money between the people that solved the captchas, and send the bitcoins to them (the 10% pays the bitcoin fees). Last night we sold them for 350 sat each, so each person got 315 sats per mrai earned. Tonight, we will try to sell them for 400 sats, so each mrai will be worth 360 sats. If this is okay, send me your bitcoin wallet address - and solve as many captchas as possible! Payout is at 8:30 - 10 PM New York City time.

70 more complete. are you going to pay for these with the 123 solves?
SatHunter

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:35:39 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2016, 02:58:45 AM by SatHunter

This is ok,  accept your offer.
ok?

reply.

cheers to you

SatHunter!

70 more complete. are you going to pay for these with the 123 solves?

Yes, I am adding them together. You'll need to send me your payment info.

eta - payment made.
magemist (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:35:30 AM

Receive SatHunter as agreement for amount of payment.
Pleasure Doing business with you.
magemist (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:48:22 PM

SatHunter & NewbieXX satisfied customers.
Anyone else that needs this service done for them let me know on this thread.
Thanks  Smiley
heldertb

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

Blockchain-based Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 09:23:06 PM

hello
      I would like this work. Is there any available.
       please PM me .
     Thanks 

█▮▬█▀▀▀ YouHodler.com ▀▀▀█▬▮█
Keep Crypto. Get Cash
   Cool█▮ The highest Loan-to-Value ratio ▮ No minimum monthly payments and no hidden fees ▮ Major cryptocurrencies as collateral ▮█   Cool
SatHunter

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 10:15:01 PM

Thanks  Smiley

I didn't say I was satisfied. I paid .008 for 710 mrai, or over 1100 sats per mrai. It was not a good deal at all, considering the daily rate for mrai is 350 - 400 sats. I have no way of independantly verifying the number of captchas you did. You say you did 500, I got 710 mrai, so your conversion rate was less than 2 mrai per captcha, a very low rate.
magemist (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 11:24:49 PM

Thanks  Smiley

I didn't say I was satisfied. I paid .008 for 710 mrai, or over 1100 sats per mrai. It was not a good deal at all, considering the daily rate for mrai is 350 - 400 sats. I have no way of independantly verifying the number of captchas you did. You say you did 500, I got 710 mrai, so your conversion rate was less than 2 mrai per captcha, a very low rate.
It has nothing to do with me if they reduce the amount of mrai solve. That was the agreed upon amount at the time. If your weren't satisfied why pay the btc out. does not sound too logical to me. I have done extra 30 more captcha for that account of yours to make it up a bit more for your loss on their change of mrai value per solve.
Anyways they are doing maintanence on the site as of now so I am not taking any more work.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: