Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:25:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Faucet Relay-----New Look  (Read 823 times)
Gifted (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:37:38 PM

I have changed my theme and was wondering what you guys think??

http://bitcoinfaucetrelay.com
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:44:11 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2016, 03:58:24 PM by Racey

The first page is nice on they eyes, all other pages are very busy with that revolving bitcoin it is distractive from the posts imo.

Edit to add, I see you changed the first page also, now it is revolving bitcoin all over the place.

And its gone.
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:47:51 PM

The first page is nice on they eyes, all other pages are very busy with that revolving bitcoin it is distractive from the posts imo.
yes, I updated my theme and it got wacky so i changed .I have only done the first page
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:50:38 PM

i kind of like the revolving BTC
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:13:27 PM

To be very honest when moving over to different sections and seen all the same, I skipped and skipped and found that they all looked alike.
I might have stayed a bit longer and done some reading.
Professional websites don't do this, and I tend to stay longer on them.

Each to their own though.

And its gone.
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:28:08 PM

To be very honest when moving over to different sections and seen all the same, I skipped and skipped and found that they all looked alike.
I might have stayed a bit longer and done some reading.
Professional websites don't do this, and I tend to stay longer on them.

Each to their own though.
thanks for your imput.  Grin
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 09:15:01 PM

Hey you still have this website, and still doing faucets, its pretty good.

What else you have been up to lately?

Gifted (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 09:29:03 PM

Not much with the internet other than helping other people. I have been working a real job now during the day and im very tired after work so i only play with bitcoin on the weekends.  Its good to hear from you  ..its been a while!
RealBitcoin

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 09:51:49 PM

Not much with the internet other than helping other people. I have been working a real job now during the day and im very tired after work so i only play with bitcoin on the weekends.  Its good to hear from you  ..its been a while!

Its pretty good, you finally got a job its good, bitcoin is your weekend hobby its also nice.

I have also changed my job since then, maybe we can chat sometime, but i lost that old skype account when i messed up my windows last time so i probably need to make another one.

Gifted (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 09:53:26 PM

Its pretty good, you finally got a job its good, bitcoin is your weekend hobby its also nice.

I have also changed my job since then, maybe we can chat sometime, but i lost that old skype account when i messed up my windows last time so i probably need to make another one.
my skype is goldkey0070  Feel free to hit me up anytime
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 09:57:57 PM

yea im not doing too bad with faucets... i get 50 deposits every 10 min average with xapo... kinda like doing faucets 24 hours a day without doing captcha .
RealBitcoin

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 10:19:51 PM

yea im not doing too bad with faucets... i get 50 deposits every 10 min average with xapo... kinda like doing faucets 24 hours a day without doing captcha .

Its pretty good, i thought the faucet industry would die off by 2016, but actually its bigger than ever.

Tons of new people are joining bitcoin in the last months mostly from south-east asia and they are loving faucets.

My tutorial also covers faucets, because its a good way to start bitcoin, people get used to it and learn it to use it.

Gifted (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 01:03:48 PM

Its pretty good, i thought the faucet industry would die off by 2016, but actually its bigger than ever.

Tons of new people are joining bitcoin in the last months mostly from south-east asia and they are loving faucets.

My tutorial also covers faucets, because its a good way to start bitcoin, people get used to it and learn it to use it.
yes, people will always like faucets.
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 03:50:44 PM

I like the dark color of your website and is not filled with lots of faucet in your faucetlist.

Cheers
Salmen

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:49:47 PM

I like the dark color of your website and is not filled with lots of faucet in your faucetlist.

Cheers
Salmen
Thanks  Cheesy
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:51:56 PM

I just tried this on mobile IPhone but the website didn't adjust to the screen. Maybe good idea to make it mobile friendly so more people will visit this.
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 05:49:48 PM

I just tried this on mobile IPhone but the website didn't adjust to the screen. Maybe good idea to make it mobile friendly so more people will visit this.
yes one ad seems to not adjust.. i will fix when i can
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 10:39:38 PM

bump
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 11:21:52 PM

The autoplay video is a little annoying and you have to scroll down perhaps too much to get to the list, but I guess it is understandable... as you need to monetize and show ads. Fine with me.

Gifted (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 11:25:52 PM

The autoplay video is a little annoying and you have to scroll down perhaps too much to get to the list, but I guess it is understandable... as you need to monetize and show ads. Fine with me.
you must have a little screen.... its three scroll turns
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: