Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:34:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Deal complete with sardasa  (Read 302 times)
myBussiness (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:17:53 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2016, 10:40:25 PM by myBussiness

Deal complete with sardasa
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:33:09 PM

I WILL ONLY DEAL WITH SOME TRUSTED PERSON..

I have 4.23€ (is about 5$) in my Neteller and the minimum payment for send in neteller is 4.5€ (this 4.23€ are stuck)
I have bitcoins and I need someone to receive 5$ BTC and send me 5$ to my neteller
Next I need someone to receice the 4.23€ + 5$ (is about 10$) neteller and send me bitcoins

The objective of this is retire the 4.23€ from my neteller and move it to bitcoin

I will send both payments first

Bitcoins to neteller I want rate 1:1

Neteller -> bitcoins total money is about 10$ and I can give 1$ (you only send me 9$ to my bitcoin)

Only trusted people please, thanks
Make your life simple Sir.
Fund your Neteller account with $5 worth of BTC that you have (pay 1% fee to Neteller) & then try to exchange your Neteller for BTC here.

myBussiness (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 09:28:34 PM

I have 4.23€ (is about 5$) in my Neteller and the minimum payment for send in neteller is 4.5€ (this 4.23€ are stuck)
I have bitcoins and I need someone to receive 5$ BTC and send me 5$ to my neteller
Next I need someone to receice the 4.23€ + 5$ (is about 10$) neteller and send me bitcoins

The objective of this is retire the 4.23€ from my neteller and move it to bitcoin

Neteller -> bitcoins total money is about 10$ and I can give 1$ (you only send me 9$ to my bitcoin)

Fund your Neteller account with $5 worth of BTC that you have (pay 1% fee to Neteller) & then try to exchange your Neteller for BTC here.

I don't know how send bitcoins to neteller..

can you trade with me??

I send you 5$ bitcoin and you send me 5$ neteller

Next I send you all my money neteller and you retire 1$ of the money you receive and send me bitcoin

is easy and fast

can you do that?

* i check now 4.23 EUR = 4.77332$ (is not 5$)
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 09:29:32 PM

can you trade with me??

Next I send you 10$ neteller and you send me 9$ bitcoin

is easy and fast

can you do that?
No.

Edit: Go to your Neteller a/c and click on Money In. Select bitcoin as option & send whatever bitcoin they'll tell you to the address they will show you on the screen

myBussiness (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 09:48:19 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2016, 10:27:27 PM by myBussiness

can you trade with me??

Next I send you 10$ neteller and you send me 9$ bitcoin

is easy and fast

can you do that?
No.

Edit: Go to your Neteller a/c and click on Money In. Select bitcoin as option & send whatever bitcoin they'll tell you to the address they will show you on the screen

IS DONE,
is very easy, thanks for help

*edit Deal complete with sardasa
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: