Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:30:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anyone still want to invest on ASIC? We need a coordinator and copartner  (Read 676 times)
minease (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 11:20:54 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2013, 04:03:43 PM by minease

We are planning to build a plant for ASIC mining in a much lower price.

Is anyone interested in this? Please join us if your written and oral English is very good.

We are technique guys and not good at communicate with customers in English.

Any contacts please send msg to me.

We are located in China, have more than 7 years embedded system experiences, working in semiconductor company as embedded system engineer( firmware/ hardware / IC etc).

We are not to gather money before we give a final normalized report to public.

Now only in initial stage, please add my skype, if you are really experienced and professinal on semicondutor industry. my skype is: minease
zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2013, 12:39:05 PM

bit low on funds atm, had to wire $1000 to some dude in nigeria to activate my 2.5m usd ATM card
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 02:06:06 PM

bit low on funds atm, had to wire $1000 to some dude in nigeria to activate my 2.5m usd ATM card
oh my sides.
bwstacker

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 02:26:46 PM

Which asics? Avilon or BFL? BFL still has to send the goods man. I am not to sure about that company right now.It seems to me that he used miners money to invest in his projects. Which is what you are trying to do. Right? To many scammers now. You will be luck if you get  anyone. Sounds like a good idea though. What is going price anyway. What is your price.
Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 02:48:34 PM

We are planning to gather 10,000 BTC  from 1000 shareholders for ASIC mining in a much lower price.

Is anyone interested in this? Please join us if your written and oral English is very good.

We are located in China.

My Skype is: minease

I'm also looking to start an ASIC mining initiative, though mine is a bit different. The details for a different kind of ASIC are here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=140476.0

There is little money to be made with the ASIC I am suggesting, but it should be a fun time.

Atruk

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 04:26:22 PM

We are planning to gather 10,000 BTC  from 1000 shareholders for ASIC mining in a much lower price.

We are located in China.

My Skype is: minease

I'm also looking to start an ASIC mining initiative, though mine is a bit different. The details for a different kind of ASIC are here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=140476.0

There is little money to be made with the ASIC I am suggesting, but it should be a fun time.

thanks for your kind reply, but your post looks like a joke. but we are not joking, sorry.

It's not really a joke, but it is different. I'm looking to host a celebration of bitcoin sometime next year by opening an event where people can come together and build a single ASIC loop while enjoying beer and BBQ.

What you are looking to do, build an ASIC business without any capital. That might be a joke. If you had the capital and a quote from a foundry to produce at least one wafer's worth of chips on a 90nm (preferably 65nm) or smaller process. Are you planning to write up your own SHA-2 core or are you just going to license a standard IP core (the latter is probably recommended).

There are questions you already need to have answered if you want people to buy in at per sale while you are trying to raise in total capital, a figure that while it might be feasible is probably going to be a bit light for the task at hand.

Atruk

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 05:31:16 PM

Thanks for your reply, the capital may come from several personal investment, now I have not known if internet forum has enough financing capacity, so I just consult here. But internet is not only finance tunnel so far.
Your question is very good, for IP core, I think there is no problem and 2 projects are done at China. whatever we write our own or use others.
Otherwise, we will give a clear report before we decide to gather any coin from internet.
And before that, we have to know if internet can meet the schedual and capital requirement.
All the things will be clear in next months.

Well, it sounds like now is the time where you need t start asking questions. Until you can come up with more details, I don't think you are going to find much on here.

baggyp

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 08:39:50 AM

I'm new here but I feel that posting on the newbie forums trying to get investors is a little predatory.
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 08:47:02 AM

BFL is looking for an engineer located in Asia who speaks Mandarin.  You guys are located in Asia and looking for an English-speaking intermediary.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: