Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:23:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does sending Bitcoins feel good?  (Read 18153 times)
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 06:08:38 PM

no i felt so bad  and i felt always nervous it depends where im sending it i think the best one is receiving it felt me so good
Yeah that's right spending coins makes everybody little bit worried but receiving makes us all feel good. Other side if we desires something and we don't have enough coin means we start to collect coins, once the amount settled we spend the coins to buy the desired thing, that makes us feel too good.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Moneroman88 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:06:37 PM

Your replies are very good.   Please keep them coming!
Moneroman88 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:16:40 PM

it feel reserved, when i buy with fiat i have always this feel that the bank are spying my transaction, but not with bitcoin

This is an extremely good point and I support this notion. Without privacy, there is no freedom.    Bitcoin made the first step towards a goal that Monero seems to be perfecting by following the principles of profound privacy.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:53:15 AM

no i felt so bad  and i felt always nervous it depends where im sending it i think the best one is receiving it felt me so good
why would you be nervous about sending your bitcoins at all? i think that it is impossible that the receiver wont get it if you input a correct address into a sending bar

it does not feel neither good nor bad because it is just a simple transaction, it would be the same like asking if it feels good when you pay in the shop for the goods you are buying

Someone should not feel nervous unless they are sending the bitcoins to a gambling site for gambling as they know that they might don't see that amount again in their wallet.
And also those who are sending them to some HYIP or ponzi scheme that promises double returns, in that case user also know that he might lose all he is sending to that particular address.
Otherwise there is no nervousness in sending bitcoins if you are not sending them towards risk.
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:46:45 PM

To be honest everytime i sending coins to an exchange, i have pain in my stomach caused by botheration, many things can go wrong and i have experienced many of them. But i love to gamble and to trade, and can't help myself.  Grin

You can rent this space
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:03:17 PM

Sending feels good, I normally once a week send some bitcoins to my family in the US they are in another continental so that is why I use the bitcoin and not the western union or something.
If I pay someone with the bitcoin it also feels good because its just so nice to pay with it, they new very sweet digital currency!
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 06:04:59 PM

Sending bitcoins in exchange of fiat while the price is high feels good.
What feels much better is receiving them !  Tongue

evergrow

Activity: 426
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 08:39:25 AM

It was actually exciting when I send and received Bitcoin for the first time but over the years it loses its magic just a little bit.
All in all it has succeeded in making me feel good more than once for certain :*)
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:27:31 AM

The first time I sent bitcoin, I felt nervous and my heart beat fast because I thought I was scammed by the other party, and I did not have an escrow. Since it was just for a small amount, I just thought to myself that I'll charge it to experience. But after I got to communicate properly with the other party, I felt relieved knowing that I wasn't duped. So my first transaction drew mixed emotions from me. And by the way, receiving feels much better than sending.  Wink
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:50:33 AM

Sending bitcoin does not feels good, im nervous when im sending because what if the bitcoin address is wrong, what if i send all my money there that what i am thinking. Because i tried to send when im newbie and the bitcoin address is wrong..
And I feel when the last amount in my bitcoin wallet im sending im sad because i feel the pain when im earning these..
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:05:08 AM

When sending out some Bitcoins from your wallet, does it feel good? Do you get a nice body high from it?

I laugh a bit at this topic. Yeah, i feel that. Because every week i do transaction bitcoin to someone, and it feels so good to earn bitcoin and can turn it into fiat everyweek.
ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 728
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 10:08:43 AM

Can you stop this kind of threads??  Its really irritating?

You even created another with the title how do you feel when you earn btc??

Like what is the benefit of such threads???
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:54:42 AM

When we send a Bitcoin, a miner will confirm it and get a Bitcoin from the fee. So I think yes, it is a good thing to do. Smiley

faucet used to be profitable
DimensionZ

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:32:33 PM

Sending Bitcoins feels good because I am supporting the community and paying less in fees than if I used credit card for my purchases. And it's always a great feeling when I am using an innovative payment system like Bitcoin while my friends are still dealing with bank cards.

mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:36:03 PM

Sending Bitcoins feels good because I am supporting the community and paying less in fees than if I used credit card for my purchases. And it's always a great feeling when I am using an innovative payment system like Bitcoin while my friends are still dealing with bank cards.

I think the other way, its the best feeling to receive bitcoin rather then sending, earning money is always good rather then spending.
yenxz

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:03:03 PM

When sending out some Bitcoins from your wallet, does it feel good? Do you get a nice body high from it?
yes its feel good,feel better than sending paypal or cash money from bank. i think if i sent bitcoin to other wallet or pay something,i can trace that transaction,but if i sent paypal or bank,i can't do that.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:06:17 PM

For me sending bitcoin feels so bad. It's like someone's taking away the money that you hardly earned for a long time.

Receiving bitcoin is the one that feels good. It's like salary time or smth. It's the same feeling as whenever you order pizza and you see the waiter coming to your table with your pizza.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:09:01 PM

yes its feel good,feel better than sending paypal or cash money from bank. i think if i sent bitcoin to other wallet or pay something,i can trace that transaction,but if i sent paypal or bank,i can't do that.

Do not forget that banks and Paypal are more safer then bitcoin transaction, and we are sending via bitcoin only because of the least transaction fees.
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:25:45 PM

Yes I must say sending/paying with bitcoins is feeling very good in my opinion because its so fast and also self controllable.
Its your money and no one can touches or do stuff with it.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:28:01 PM

Yes I must say sending/paying with bitcoins is feeling very good in my opinion because its so fast and also self controllable.
Its your money and no one can touches or do stuff with it.

Yeah you are the owner of your bank, and no one else have control over it, and your funds are accessible whenever you want and that is the best thing about bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: