Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:39:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does sending Bitcoins feel good?  (Read 18146 times)
JITENDERPAR3

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 05:03:09 AM

When sending out some Bitcoins from your wallet, does it feel good? Do you get a nice body high from it?
yes , after sending btc for currency in my local money then my mind filled with happiness because after spent of btc the tension of bitcoin rate to fall down became invisible which give happy feeling .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jeemee

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Pesobit, Simple Yet Useful Coin

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 05:15:47 AM

The first time I converted  my bitcoin to my local currency is I am in to high really. I really can't imagine that I have earned that money. But after looking at my balance I feel sad but no regrets. Hahhaha

madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 05:22:42 AM

The first time I converted  my bitcoin to my local currency is I am in to high really. I really can't imagine that I have earned that money. But after looking at my balance I feel sad but no regrets. Hahhaha
I think all of us feels like that way, we do not like to reduce our bitcoin balance in our wallet but i think if we send bitcoin there is an exchange something like stuff, we send money because we need to spend.
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 07:53:23 AM

The first time I made a bitcoin transaction, I was a little excited.
The second time as well. But the the excitment decreased more and more.
Now spending bitcoins is as normal as driving my car. I get no rush from it anymore.
Unless something out of the ordinary happens, like the amount I send is big.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 08:30:29 AM

I do not enjoy sending my bitcoin because i feel lost, my balance was deducted because i send my bitcoin to others and i do not feel good in that, but i feel good only if i am a receiver that is all.

Indeed I don't know why it would ever feel good to send out money lol cause eventually your money is just going away.
Being on the receiving side I am sure feels good though cause receiving money is never bad Smiley
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 08:36:17 AM

The first time I made a bitcoin transaction, I was a little excited.
The second time as well. But the the excitment decreased more and more.
Now spending bitcoins is as normal as driving my car. I get no rush from it anymore.
Unless something out of the ordinary happens, like the amount I send is big.

You shouldn't get any kind of special feeling from spending coins after the first few times, since spending Bitcoin isn't any different from how you spend fiat. It's normal as you also said. That's how it should be for a lot other people here.

What I don't understand in this thread, is that there are certain people feeling bad about sending coins as it decreases their balance. This is just nonsense. If they spend fiat money in their daily life, will they also feel bad? My guess is no, so why would they feel like that when sending Bitcoin? Weird people....
kateaustin

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 09:02:20 AM

I like the ease and speed of using BTC, even when using PayPal it is still not as fast or trustworthy "since something can always come up when you are sending payments", Otherwise it's excellent overall and very fast for the user and more friendly to the merchants as well.
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 09:18:42 AM

Sending bitcoin feels bad and receiving bitcoins feels good but ofcourse sending bitcoin feels a bit good cause it's amazing how it works.
The technology behind it is was makes it so fun to use. And it's quick aswell without fees making it even more likeable.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 10:04:44 AM

Its better feels good to receiving bitcoin in my wallet.
But its feels good to sent bitcoin also. No interruption
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 10:08:57 AM

Whn I know I can load my mobile, I am excited. Really, LOL excited as I am waiting the credits if its true.  Also when I have my first cashout, I am also excited. i waited patiently for the sms notification that its already OK. Yes, sending is OK since you know its worth same as cash, and after sending you are also eager to see if its already on blockchain. Smiley

Open for Campaigns
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 10:16:13 AM

I do not want to be rude but it is not for me.  Grin  Especially if I have to pay someone with it.  It hurts to see my bitcoin go.

Me too it hurts when sending bitcoin to other people but we must pay the services or goods we avail. But still it is hard to let go our bitcoins that we worked hard for it. Even in fiat money it is really hard to let it go even you are going to enjoy the products that you are going to buy because it feels to be happy to hold money in your hand.

Sorry to oppose you both, but I feel different, I feel happy when I bought what I really want, I always think that money will be useless if you would just hold it except if it is going to your bank and you have nothing to buy...But if you bought unnecessary things, then I think you must really feel sorry and regret buying those, but if you need it, then you should be proud... You can always find money if you work...  Smiley

I don't know but that is going to make me feel sad every time I am going to send bitcoins to other people. And sometimes it makes me uncertain if I am going to send or buy again with the use of bitcoins. But I am just thinking that whenever I see the investment or product that I bought with bitcoin  makes me feel happy.

We have the same feeling though after  i send  my bitcoin to other people or online store im usually sad because  my bitcoin savings have been decreased but when the times  that the  package or item have arrived all of those feeling of being sad was completely changed  by happiness.

ahaha agree for that time that i already send the payment and saw my total bitcoin left it is something sad because you've effort a lot of it then in a second or a minute it is gone already. But as soon as the package arrive or the things that i get then i said it is worth it Cheesy
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 10:20:19 AM

when you usually send money via western union, must get out of your house, sending with high cost, but, when you send money via bitcoin there's feeling of proud to use it, yeah you can send money to other people around the world with just a few klilk, low fees, easy, simple you need to upload documents, and there is no any restriction. This is might op's feel untill he get a body high when transaction with bitcoin.

Exactly as my reason as well. Imagine the convenience that bitcoin gives. You don't have to bring your money outside and feel anxious about it getting stolen and don't have to wait in a long line for your transaction to be processed. Money is just a click away.
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 10:35:48 AM

For me, yes. Sending bitcoins is really feeling so good, because i only sending bitcoin when i want turn it into fiat. So, when i sending bitcoins i always feel good for receiving my money.
SilverPunk

Activity: 350

The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 10:41:39 AM

I do not want to be rude but it is not for me.  Grin  Especially if I have to pay someone with it.  It hurts to see my bitcoin go.

Me too it hurts when sending bitcoin to other people but we must pay the services or goods we avail. But still it is hard to let go our bitcoins that we worked hard for it. Even in fiat money it is really hard to let it go even you are going to enjoy the products that you are going to buy because it feels to be happy to hold money in your hand.

Sorry to oppose you both, but I feel different, I feel happy when I bought what I really want, I always think that money will be useless if you would just hold it except if it is going to your bank and you have nothing to buy...But if you bought unnecessary things, then I think you must really feel sorry and regret buying those, but if you need it, then you should be proud... You can always find money if you work...  Smiley

I don't know but that is going to make me feel sad every time I am going to send bitcoins to other people. And sometimes it makes me uncertain if I am going to send or buy again with the use of bitcoins. But I am just thinking that whenever I see the investment or product that I bought with bitcoin  makes me feel happy.

We have the same feeling though after  i send  my bitcoin to other people or online store im usually sad because  my bitcoin savings have been decreased but when the times  that the  package or item have arrived all of those feeling of being sad was completely changed  by happiness.

Agree! At first it is something empty or something you feel sadness because you balance in your wallet is low or something it is not big enough though if the stuff or the things arrive and you watch it and enjoy it then it is something worth it to send your bitcoin.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
                                ▒▒▒▒▒▒    
                              ▒   ▒▒▒▒    
                           ▒  ▒▒▒   ▒     
                          ▒▒▒  ▒▒         
             ▒▒         ▒   ▒▒            
            ▒▒▒▒      ▒▒▒▒▒               
          ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ▒▒▒▒▒▒                
        ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  
      ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒       ▒▒       ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒                    ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒         ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
              ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   

STOX..

██
    ████
   ██████
  ████████
 ██████████
    ████
 ██  ██  ██
  ██    ██
   ██  ██
    ████
     ██   
ETH based Prediction Market
             Unparalleled Peer-to-Peer Trading Experience

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
   Token Sale  
  Soon to be announce

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████             ████████       ███████    ███████████    █████
█████████████████   ██████  ███████████   █████   █████████   █████   █████████
███████████████  █████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████████  ██████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
████████████  ████████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████   █████████████  ███████████████████  █████████   ███   ██████████
██████     ███████████████  ████████████         ███████    █████████    ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

WHITEPAPER
ANN
BOUNTY
Kolder

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 10:43:54 AM

For me, yes. Sending bitcoins is really feeling so good, because i only sending bitcoin when i want turn it into fiat. So, when i sending bitcoins i always feel good for receiving my money.

Me too. But sometimes it's not when it is for the payment of loan. Sometime i'm thinking why i was getting loan just for gambling use. Sucks. Cheesy

Catmony

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 10:46:41 AM

If i am doing transaction for which i will be getting what i wanted than yes i feel goods but in ocassions when i was investing in very risky programs i feel very nervous and sad.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 10:56:41 AM

thats the spirit because bitcoin also needed to be use i understand that we are keeping it as one of our assets but sending it or using it will also helps the community it should be treated as a currency to make it more popular even we are always valuing it when we it is inside of our wallet.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 11:19:38 AM

When i purchase goods online using  bitcoins, i feel very happy. But at the same time, i get worried that when bitcoin price goes high,i can get only few profit since i havespent some of my bitcoins
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 11:30:06 AM

Sending bitcoins feels great and its als that its nice that you can spend them these days, its a investment that you can just hold but also spend to something you want, pretty nice if you are asking me.
takingthis4

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 11:45:30 AM

Me too. But sometimes it's not when it is for the payment of loan. Sometime i'm thinking why i was getting loan just for gambling use. Sucks. Cheesy
pff how a loan can be usefull if you use it only for gambling and nothing else? You would lose everything for sure

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: