Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:22:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FT] 1oz 99.999 gold->BFL BitForce Single SC preorder dating up to Sept 2012  (Read 1544 times)
dleonardi (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 04:01:22 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2013, 11:47:10 AM by dleonardi

Hello,
I'm looking to trade 1.5 troy oz of 99.9999 gold (2013 gold maple or 2013 gold kangaroo) for a confirmed, payed pre-ordered BFL single SC, with a pre-oder date up to September 2012.

I am EU based, and am willing to pay for shipping/insurance on the shipment. Eventual import taxes would be on your end. I could possibly declare less value on the package or claim it as a gift.

Here's how i would like things to go down:
<edit updated procedure>

-You contact me giving me your preorder # and show me a copy of the confirmation emails
-You notify me of when BFL provides you with a tracking number
-I send gold to your adress, or send a trusted middleman to your area (you could meet anywhere)
-You take the gold, after verifying it is indeed gold
-You send me the unit after proving you have it/give the unit to my middleman after quickly demoing it to him

</edit>

The current spot price per oz at the time of offering is: $ 1,657.92 according to kitco.com .

Thank you for your interest, and if you have any thoughts, just PM me.
If you have alternative offers, i'm interested as well.
Just speak up.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 06:18:07 PM

I'll do a first hour order for 5 Oz.
Jack1Rip1BurnIt

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Trust me, these default swaps will limit the risks

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 05:32:16 AM

What do you mean by "I take over the preorder."? BFL has already said that they don't change anything. They send the hardware to the person who payed for it. That person then does with it what they wish.

Successful trades with bels, misterbigg, ChrisNelson, shackleford, geniusboy91, and Isokivi.
dleonardi (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 11:44:41 AM

If BFL refuses to do that [and i was unaware of this] then whoever owns the unit, would receive it and forward it to me in a way to be agreed upon.
We would coordinate the timing to get the gold there (possibly through a trusted middle man if you live in an area where i happen to know people) in time, and you'd swap with my trustee.
PsychoticBoy
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010

Parental Advisory Explicit Content

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 11:56:27 AM

I have several orders, you can buy 1 (ordered August).

You send me the gold now and Ill send the BFL ASIC as soon as it arives.

Just drop me a PM.

Greetz
dleonardi (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 02:50:14 PM

I have several orders, you can buy 1 (ordered August).

You send me the gold now and Ill send the BFL ASIC as soon as it arives.

Just drop me a PM.

Greetz

I've PM'd you but i cant see the message in my outbox. I fear i might have an insufficient post count. Can you PM me, that way i can reply to you?
Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: