Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:38:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: sorry i dont speak Tagalog, but what exchange do Filipinos use?  (Read 505 times)
zimmah (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 01:07:02 PM

Which exchange can you use in ph that is not a scam, so i can advice my friends in the Philippines?
bonski

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 01:11:36 PM

Which exchange can you use in ph that is not a scam, so i can advice my friends in the Philippines?
Most of us, use coins.ph it is a very trusted exchange here in the Philippines with it's stable support and financial capital and it is connected with many stores and services here in Philippines and they have various ways to cashout your money. By the way, welcome to our board friend.
silentkiller

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 01:12:58 PM

all of us filipinos use coins.ph.. legit . been using it for almost 2 years, tell your friends to use coins.ph to exchange their bitcoins
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 01:15:23 PM

In my case I have two trusted friends on facebook that buy and sell bitcoin I have been trasacting them for threee years now and my second is coin.ph a top bitcoin exchange company based in Manila they have a lot of options to transfer..

nielaminda

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 01:19:43 PM

Coins.ph would be the best exchange that you can use in our country its been running for a long time and most trusted here by the users of bitcoin.
zimmah (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 01:20:14 PM

thank you everyone for the fast replies, it seems everyone agrees that coins.ph is trusted, so i will advice that to my friend.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 01:25:18 PM

thank you everyone for the fast replies, it seems everyone agrees that coins.ph is trusted, so i will advice that to my friend.
I'm glad that everyone agreed to use coins.ph and that's right even a newbie would rather choose to use coins.ph it is very easy to use and user friendly.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:13:55 PM

I'm glad that everyone agreed to use coins.ph and that's right even a newbie would rather choose to use coins.ph it is very easy to use and user friendly.

Actually coins.ph wallet is known first by a newbie before they know that they could install their own wallet in their desktop...Mostly here, including me, rely on coins.ph as it is the most reliable and convenient exchange locally...Oh, not to mention, their staffs are accommodating.,..,

SilverPunk

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:40:10 PM

Yes it is , but first to transfer big funds you or your friend must validate or verify any of the given verification needed in coins. ph
It is very useful for us when in terms of cash in and cashouting money .better to try a small amount first.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
                                ▒▒▒▒▒▒    
                              ▒   ▒▒▒▒    
                           ▒  ▒▒▒   ▒     
                          ▒▒▒  ▒▒         
             ▒▒         ▒   ▒▒            
            ▒▒▒▒      ▒▒▒▒▒               
          ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ▒▒▒▒▒▒                
        ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  
      ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒       ▒▒       ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒                    ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒         ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
              ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   

STOX..

██
    ████
   ██████
  ████████
 ██████████
    ████
 ██  ██  ██
  ██    ██
   ██  ██
    ████
     ██   
ETH based Prediction Market
             Unparalleled Peer-to-Peer Trading Experience

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
   Token Sale  
  Soon to be announce

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████             ████████       ███████    ███████████    █████
█████████████████   ██████  ███████████   █████   █████████   █████   █████████
███████████████  █████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████████  ██████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
████████████  ████████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████   █████████████  ███████████████████  █████████   ███   ██████████
██████     ███████████████  ████████████         ███████    █████████    ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

WHITEPAPER
ANN
BOUNTY
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 09:53:48 AM

Majority of us here exchange our bitcoins at coins.ph . They are realiable, been there for a year already.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 10:14:20 AM

I believe most of the people here mention that most of us use coins. ph for the exchange which we trusted most. This website for us are for real and legit as most of them say. Most of us trusted transactions here are best and good.

john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 12:11:21 PM

I believe most of the people here mention that most of us use coins. ph for the exchange which we trusted most. This website for us are for real and legit as most of them say. Most of us trusted transactions here are best and good.
Yeah thats true only coins.ph are legit and i think they have a building here in makati manila.. and also i use it many times for withdrawing bitcoin into real money here in philippines..
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 12:32:48 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2016, 01:23:43 AM by Prettygirl01315

use coins.ph use rebit.com that is the best at the moment i use it for almost 1 year coins.ph is one of the best bitcoin wallet here in philippines because you can do pay your monthly bills shop online Smiley and many more you can also shop via amazon which is you can pay bitcoin cause they accepting bitcoins payment now
shadowsector

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:53:33 PM

pano ba mgkaroon ng coins.ph parang paypal po ba yan?
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:58:03 PM

pano ba mgkaroon ng coins.ph parang paypal po ba yan?

Register ka lang sa site nila. coins.ph tapos follow mo lang ang instructions doon then you are good to go.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:22:27 PM

btcexchange.ph
rebit.ph
coins.ph

NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 03:37:38 PM

I only use coins.ph for buying load, not for bigger transactions since they have low limits by default. I am not really interested in sending IDs to companies/organizations, for situations like the 55 million IDs leaked by Filipino COMELEC.

This is a pretty good thread: Listahan ng mga Bitcoin-Related Pinoy websites (most links suggested by me :X), relevant links:

Buy BTC:

Sell BTC:

* note: even if they focus on remittance, you as local can obviously also use it. Just compare all sites for best prices in my opinion Smiley

Real exchanges:

So basically most Filipinos do not use "real exchanges" but buy/sell sites somewhat like (traditional) Coinbase.

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:41:38 PM

If you have the chance, try the international exchanges. Could be a little fun. You need to send bank wires or drafts or whatever, so it takes awhile to fund your account.

The rates are usually better, but you get killed by the bank fees unless you buy a lot, as in $10,000 USD worth or something.

If just less than 1 or 2 BTC (less than 50,000 pesos) then just use the local pinoy exchanges, or find someone willing to trade.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: