Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:03:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MtGox Plus  (Read 726 times)
Muis (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 07:12:13 PM

MtGox misses a lot features I really need (like stop loss), and I remember I once ran into a service that added these missing features. The idea was that you provided the site with your MtGox API key, configured the stop-loss, and then this external site executed it at MtGox (using your own API key) at the trigger level. Because MtGox allows you to manage the key-rights (for example: sell-only), usage of the site was rather safe, since it could never withdraw anything from your account, the worst that could happen that it would sell at the wrong moment.

Now I have been looking all day for that site, but I cant remember it's name (I recall it was hosted in a german .DE domain, but Im not sure). So does anyone know the URL of this service? And if this service doesn't exist any more, who would be interested when I launch something similar myself?
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Muis (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 09:36:32 PM

why can't mtgox do this themselves.. doesn't seem like it would be too hard to implement

They have been saying for years: "we're working on it, it will be added soon", so either they are bad developers or good liars Smiley But there must be some reason that is holding them back.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: