Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:20:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THE AMAZON WEB SERVICE ACCOUNT GENERATOR | The future is here, This is it!  (Read 2644 times)
Ejected (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:52:31 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2016, 03:47:14 AM by Ejected

VOUCH COPY LEFT: 5
IF YOU ARE NOT NEWBIE THEN POST BELOW AND DO NOT PM ME ELSE I WILL NOT GIVE YOU THE COPY AND AUTOMATICALLY IGNORE YOU FOREVER !

What is Amazon Web Service?
Amazon Web Services (AWS), is a collection of cloud computing services that make up the on-demand computing platform offered by Amazon.com. These services operate from 12 geographical regions across the world. The most central and best-known of these services arguably include Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud, also known as "EC2", and Amazon Simple Storage Service, also known as "S3". AWS now has more than 70 services that range from compute, storage, networking, database, analytics, application services, deployment, management and mobile. Amazon markets AWS as a service to provide large computing capacity quicker and cheaper than a client company building an actual physical server farm.

The History of AWS
Officially launched in 2006, Amazon Web Services provides online services for other web sites or client-side applications. Most of these services are not exposed directly to end users, but instead offer functionality that other developers can use in their applications. Amazon Web Services’ offerings are accessed over HTTP, using the REST architectural style and SOAP protocol. All services are billed based on usage, but how usage is measured for billing varies from service to service.

In late 2003, Chris Pinkham and Benjamin Black presented a paper describing a vision for Amazon's retail computing infrastructure that was completely standardized, completely automated, and would rely extensively on web services for services such as storage, drawing on internal work already underway. Near the end they mentioned the possibility of selling virtual servers as a service, proposing the company could generate revenue from the new infrastructure investment. The first AWS service launched for public usage was Simple Queue Service in November 2004. Amazon EC2 was built by a team in Cape Town, South Africa, under Pinkham and lead developer Chris Brown.

In June 2007, Amazon claimed that more than 180,000 developers had signed up to use Amazon Web Services.

In November 2010, it was reported that all of Amazon.com retail web services had been moved to AWS.

On April 20, 2011, some parts of Amazon Web Services suffered a major outage. A portion of volumes using the Elastic Block Store (EBS) service became "stuck" and were unable to fulfill read/write requests. It took at least two days for service to be fully restored. On June 29, 2012, several websites that rely on Amazon Web Services were taken offline due to a severe storm of historic proportions in Northern Virginia, where AWS' largest datacenter cluster is located.

On October 22, 2012, a major outage occurred, affecting many sites such as Reddit, Foursquare, Pinterest, and others. The cause was a latent memory leak bug in an operational data collection agent. On December 24, 2012, AWS suffered another outage, causing websites such as Netflix instant video to be unavailable for customers in the Northeastern United States. AWS later issued a statement detailing the issues with the Elastic Load Balancing service that led up to the outage.

In November 2012, AWS hosted its first customer event in Las Vegas. On April 30, 2013, AWS began offering a certification program for computer engineers with expertise in cloud computing.

AWS revenue was not stated separately in the past, but in 2012 it was estimated by industry watchers at over {{currency}} – invalid amount (help).[24]

On May 13, 2013, AWS was awarded an Agency Authority to Operate (ATO) from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP).

In October 2013, it was revealed that AWS was awarded a $600M contract with the CIA.

During August 2014, AWS received Department of Defense-Wide provisional authorization for all U.S. Regions.

In April 2015, AWS was reported to be profitable, with sales of {{currency}} – invalid amount (help) in the first quarter of the year, and {{currency}} – invalid amount (help) of operating income. Founder Jeff Bezos described it as a fast-growing {{currency}} – invalid amount (help) business; analysts described it as "surprisingly more profitable than forecast". In October 2015, Amazon.com said in its Q3 earnings report that AWS's operating income was $521 million, with operating margins at 25 percent. AWS's Q3 2015 revenue was $2.1 billion, a 78% increase from Q3 2014's revenue of $1.17 billion.[29] Q4 2015 revenue for the AWS segment increased 69.5% y/y to $2.4 billion with 28.5% operating margin, making AWS nearly a $10 billion run rate business (actual: $9.6 billion).

In 2015, Gartner estimated that AWS customers are deploying 10x more infrastructure on AWS than the combined adoption of the next 14 providers.

During the 2015 re:Invent keynote, AWS disclosed that they have more than a million active customers every month in 190 countries, including nearly 2,000 government agencies, 5,000 education institutions and more than 17,500 nonprofits.

AWS adoption has increased since launch in 2006. Customers include NASA, the Obama Campaign, Pinterest, Kempinski Hotels, Netflix, Infor and the CIA.

AWS Distinguished Engineer James Hamilton has also provided a timeline of AWS' 10 year history.

What is this all about?
It's all about AWS account generator, With this exploit you can make up to 591 AMAZON account without getting banned,suspended,or terminated,

What can i do with those accounts?

You can make alot of profit, You can resell this account with cheap or expensive amount. It's up to you.

Price: $80
Lifetime Guaranteed, Lifetime Support and Lifetime Updates

HOW TO BUY?
MIDDLEMAN WILL BE USED , AND YOU WILL BE PAYING THE FEES, BITCOIN ONLY, IF YOU ASKED ABOUT PAYPAL I WILL IGNORE YOU FOREVER

TERMS OF SERVICE:
  • You are NOT allowed to resell your license
  • LEAKING THIS GENERATOR/REVERSE ENGINEERING WILL RESULT YOUR LICENSE PERMANENTLY BANNED AND NO NO REFUND!!!
  • I CAN CHANGE TOS ANYTIME I WANT, I CAN CHANGE THE PRICE ANYTIME I WANT, I CAN CLOSE THE SALESTHREAD ANYTIME I WANT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rod1234

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:55:34 AM

Looks interesting I would take a vouch if I qualify
omodz

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:58:22 AM

i will take a vouch bro

Ejected (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:00:44 AM

PM sent, Both of you!
Party24*7

Activity: 402

Get Amazon Best Deals @ https://goo.gl/JE38kC

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:01:55 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2016, 11:08:25 AM by Party24*7

Virus
EDIT : Do Not Open This Tool until OP Post Video proof of Account Generator Smiley

you sending vouch copy for generator ? or generated account  Grin
also add SS of Generator
add more info about AWS Account
rod1234

Activity: 356

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:02:33 AM

Looks interesting I would take a vouch if I qualify
vouch received  Will test and leave review once I get to my pc in a couple of hours
Talkerstalk

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:04:29 AM

I am interested, but want more details that how it will work. I am in AWS SES buying and selling but I am not sure how your offer will work for me.
Get in touch with me, Give me more details.
Thanks
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 05:05:19 AM

Open for vouch copy?

How does this work? Accounts generated have unlimited credits? Need more info

Ejected (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:07:21 AM

PM will be sent both of you guys!
Party24*7

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:10:31 AM

Thanks To OP Smiley for Vouch copy of Generator !
I will test it & Will post detailed Review.

BTW  it may get leaked if you send so many Vouches so be careful  Smiley
Ejected (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:15:22 AM

Thanks To OP Smiley for Vouch copy of Generator !
I will test it & Will post detailed Review.

BTW  it may get leaked if you send so many Vouches so be careful  Smiley

Im only sending 15 so i hope it wont get so. I'll wait for your review btw
Party24*7

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:19:22 AM

Huh your Generator is not working in My PC !
Not opening after double click ! ?? Shocked
can you share the image of generator i have doubts !  Roll Eyes
lind82

Activity: 435

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:21:10 AM

PM me for vouch copy.
Thanks
Ejected (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:23:00 AM

Where you from? It may be depends on country.
sevnxt

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:28:44 AM

I'd like a vouch if I am qualified.
Does each person get a different account?
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:29:02 AM

if i can be qualify could you please vouch me one, i just want to try it out.

thank you in advanced mate.

Woultries

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:29:44 AM

I can take a vouch copy

lind82

Activity: 435

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:30:21 AM

work for all country ?
Send me license .

Thanks
Party24*7

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:32:03 AM

i don't think it has anything to do with country.
your programme is not opening at all im my PC.
why don't you show a screenshot of generator or Video of how this works ?

Ejected (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:36:37 AM

i don't think it has anything to do with country.
your programme is not opening at all im my PC.
why don't you show a screenshot of generator or Video of how this works ?

it's working fine over here. I dont know what proof you need. Im currently on phone
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: