May 21, 2024, 10:08:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Paid2Refer
Paid2Refer - 0 (0%)
Paid2Refer - 1 (100%)
Total Voters: 1

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Paid2Refer  (Read 544 times)
Faucet Man (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:06:56 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2016, 12:13:46 PM by Faucet Man

Hey just sharing this website here please let me know if its paying are not thanks.

I heard Top members are earning more then 50$ per day and 1000$+ per month #revenue here:Paid2Refer.com

*Image Removed*
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:14:20 AM

Website is poorly designed and the Copyright is 2012 - 2014. I'm pretty sure this is just one of the thousand websites out there that promise high amount of money but do not let you cashout at all. Referring is too easy for 2$. The status will always be 'pending' on their website. If you can upload as a payment proof coming from them then that would be great.

elobizph

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:27:37 AM

I joined the same site 3 years ago and just shared the link they provide and it is great that it is counting good then after finished the task and reached the mininum payout the withdrawal section will open and in that you will be answering a survey and that survey is unfinishable means you cannot finish the survey or even though you finished the survey it will still remain uncomplete so I learned that easy money dont exist in a little effort.
Faucet Man (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:35:16 AM

Thanks for the heads up guys you really help me out of this one.
just letting you know I have been using cashfortraffic.com and I got paid twice its was very kool to
earn money online. Cheesy

*Image Removed*
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:10:16 AM

these type of sites are totally scam. I know so many sites about referring others and get paid but one of them really paid to users.
so stay away from them and don't waste your time.
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:52:43 AM

I've been seeing this website since 3years now, that's just a shitty site fooling people to gain traffic.
Ignore 100s or 1000s, no one's getting paid even a single penny there Grin
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 09:52:11 AM

Hey just sharing this website here please let me know if its paying are not thanks.

I heard Top members are earning more then 50$ per day and 1000$+ per month #revenue here:Paid2Refer.
100% scam.I have already tried them.They claim to pay $10 for referring per member which is enough to say they are scam.Do not waste your time.

barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:11:56 PM

just letting you know I have been using cashfortraffic.com and I got paid twice its was very kool to
What do you actually do with this site? I don't want to check it out for security reasons. Is it one of those sites where you send a link to people and you get paid for every click? If that's what it is, I'd like to see you post your proof of payment if they actually did pay you.
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:49:17 AM

That website is so messy that it has alot of popups, even if waiting patiently for the timer to finish and when clicking on any other thing, it redirects to adfly in the same page :/

They might be paying but I guess it surely is low payment and I don't think your visitors will be happy with you if you use their service which has alot of creepy popups and redirects on the same page.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:09:48 AM

Have you not learned your lesson or is this your website? The website is so messy and redirects to adf.ly. Obviously the website was created in order to earn money from adf.ly. It's easy to say that you got paid but we need some proof of payment. If I may quote, "To see is to believe."

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: