Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 02:33:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Shienko, issuer of TABITA stock  (Read 502 times)
shienko (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2013, 09:34:44 PM

Hi!

I'm Shienko (Nohemi). I'm a woman from Mexico and I want to introduce myself here.

I'm working in a cooking project with a group of women of my community, we cook and sell cupcakes, bread, cookies, covered apples and pizza. We also make hand crafts from imitation jewelry to cross stitch carpets.

We sell the handcrafts using our online site Tabita dot com dot mx, with world wide shipping.

The cooking products are sold near our locality by phone or internet order.

I'm very new on Bitcoin / Litecoin world but my husband conviced me that this project is wonderful, and I think so because without it we could be still working with our small oven, and now we are waiting for the delivery of our new bigger oven! That is wonderful!

We are going to place news on our thread on forum.Litecoin.net and on our thread here, when we create it.

Thank you!
shienko (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2013, 09:35:53 PM

For your information, this is the web link for our litecoin thread: http://forum.litecoin.net/index.php/topic,1100.new.html#new

Also, our shares are sold on litecoinglobal with the name of TABITA.
shienko (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2013, 11:13:39 PM

Dear investors, I want to tell you good news. Our oven is in transit, we ordered it today, and paid half of it and will pay the other half when we receive it in our address.

We also ordered one instrument, called stone bed, that helps reducing the gas consumption with big orders, because it maintains the temperature of the oven for long time, so we can reduce our overall energy costs. That part of the oven can be removed for smaller orders.

The seller told us that the oven is going to be shipped today and delivered tomorrow, and give us 6 month guarantee on all parts.

We are preparing the installation of gas on our kitchen so when we receive the oven, we can start using it immediately.

We think that is good news, but that is not the only news! We are finished with our litecoin/bitcoin checkout provider! The only thing we are missing on our store is the product description translation to English, and it is in working now, so maybe we can premiere our store tomorrow, and our oven on Sunday.

Thanks for your confidence, and thanks to make this project a reality!
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227

Away on an extended break

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 12:42:43 AM

Whitelisted you to post everywhere else.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: