Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:23:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $TRA Tetra - Silver Backed Digital Currency (Nuclearcoin Takeover)  (Read 15745 times)
Selsonblue

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 07:05:31 PM

So I see this is a NUC takeover which also failed? I'm the original NUC dev. I was away for a long time due a very dark period in my life. I'm back now but there's nothing more to save here for me. It's not even the same coin anymore. I'm confused on this takeover.

If you enjoyed NUC, please join my new project which will launch in a few days.

Sure hope things are better for you now.

I liked NUC originally before take over, but yeah it died fast.

Any info about new project? I mined NUC and will consider the new project if it reads well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PrizZzrak

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Marijuanacoin.org

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 11:49:50 PM

So I see this is a NUC takeover which also failed? I'm the original NUC dev. I was away for a long time due a very dark period in my life. I'm back now but there's nothing more to save here for me. It's not even the same coin anymore. I'm confused on this takeover.

You should do a trade for TRA for people who were into NUC as a good faith gesture.

TRA is a completely different coin where I have nothing to do with. The reason you are here is probably because you went with this team also. Which I understand due my absence, but NUC was doing fine, the network was very stable. A coin is not dead when a developer is absent. They basicly killed it with this takeover and coinswap.

Besides that, NUC was only listed on nova exchange and had a total volume of a few BTC back in the days. You can't expect me to compensate for that and all the drama this "takeover" team has done. This is no longer NUC.

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 12:11:43 AM

This is something new. I like the style of the OP and will perhaps throw a buck at it. Yes, it doesnt have an extravagant technology that can move rocks, but its slick and tasty, u just need to find the right timing, synchronize ur biological with maya calendar and jupiter moon phases and ure good to go.

PrizZzrak

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Marijuanacoin.org

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 02:00:37 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2017, 04:01:09 PM by PrizZzrak

You should do a trade for TRA for people who were into NUC as a good faith gesture.

TRA is a completely different coin where I have nothing to do with. The reason you are here is probably because you went with this team also. Which I understand due my absence, but NUC was doing fine, the network was very stable. A coin is not dead when a developer is absent. They basicly killed it with this takeover and coinswap.

Besides that, NUC was only listed on nova exchange and had a total volume of a few BTC back in the days. You can't expect me to compensate for that and all the drama this "takeover" team has done. This is no longer NUC.

Of course I went with TRA.  You totally erased the ANN.  Maybe if you would've kept the ANN up and not erased everything I would've kept my NUC.  I really didn't have any other choice.  I could've understood if you posted you were having some tough times and will keep things going or exchange NUC for your official project in the future.

Swaping coins isn't going to cost you anything.  If anything it will build a community.  You also don't have to offer 1 to 1, you can offer 10 to 1 or whatever you want.

Maybe that was a bad choice from me. But I've had my reasons for it. My life was falling apart at that moment to be really honest here. I've started working on my new project since November. Slowly building towards the platform I had in mind for NUC. The new project will not be called NUC though, and the vision will be different. Times changed.

So no I'm not swapping TRA. TRA is not NUC. This is not my source. This is a complete new and different coin with no association to NUC besides that is has been swapped for NUC's by some guy. Sorry. I'm not responsible for the actions of this developer team.

Swapping this coin or NUC itself is pointless when there's a takeover.

6Norton6

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 08:44:49 PM

How many TRA coins? Huh Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: