Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:28:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN: AURO's - 100% South African crypto currency!  (Read 2278 times)
nevergonagiveyouupnever

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:34:40 PM

This is a great idea, I want to present this coin to my people in Australia. We have this shitty dollar that is actually not usa dollar and they are made of plastic.

I have many wealthy investors that could accumulate up to 10.3 aur in the first ico

Also lizard people run the UK
andrepierre

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:48:17 PM

Big investor???

At least make a professional OP and a logo. It seems all the devs are newbies or do you hide!

Surely South Africa deserves something better than this.
Waldozaur12
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:14:56 PM

coin 4 niggros  Grin
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:23:54 PM

Big investor???

At least make a professional OP and a logo. It seems all the devs are newbies or do you hide!

Surely South Africa deserves something better than this.

YES YES... DEV!!!

We need an amazing LOGO  before the YoloBit campaign

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
TheSignsGuy

Activity: 318
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:25:49 PM

It would be good if this ANN was Adam poking fun at himself, since that would show a great degree of humor.

If anybody was to start a South African cryptocurrency, it should be him if he had the resources.

Definitely has the enthusiasm for digital currency.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 09:07:51 PM

Another country coin. Why would that country want a virtual coin?

In Africa terms, you a playing with the lions balls to have a staking coin with only 1500 coins. If 50% is on an exchange, 25% dont care and 25% does stake, it will take ages for fractions of coins to mature and you will have endless problems getting the chain to move. All you need to create the perfect cluster**** is to add 200 block reward maturity. You should increase the coin total significantly.

Unless your reference to ISH (Imaginary Stake Holding) means that the whole thing lives in people's imagination and the coins are chased by big flying elephants with wings while you take the next puff...  Grin
nevergonagiveyouupnever

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 09:12:33 PM

Another country coin. Why would that country want a virtual coin?

In Africa terms, you a playing with the lions balls to have a staking coin with only 1500 coins. If 50% is on an exchange, 25% dont care and 25% does stake, it will take ages for fractions of coins to mature and you will have endless problems getting the chain to move. All you need to create the perfect cluster**** is to add 200 block reward maturity. You should increase the coin total significantly.

Unless your reference to ISH (Imaginary Stake Holding) means that the whole thing lives in people's imagination and the coins are chased by big flying elephants with wings while you take the next puff...  Grin

ISH uses the most powerful system in the world, your mind. Imagene to stake coins with just the power of your thoughts. This will work well in my country and be very useful when we develop mind over network payment system, MON
ploup-ploup

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:41:24 AM

I can't find any pool, normal ?  And is it me, or the technical specs are not that clear ?  I am a bit pissed off.  I feel like using the brand new scissor I purchased to cut my keyboard or some stuff.  Anyway it is probably not a legit coin Sad.  the concept is not bad but why no pool ?  And why 33 coins already sold, this is unfair, this is 2.2% of the total premine supply.  Please show us the transaction ID so at least we know this is legit or stuff ?
nevergonagiveyouupnever

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:49:36 AM

I can't find any pool, normal ?  And is it me, or the technical specs are not that clear ?  I am a bit pissed off.  I feel like using the brand new scissor I purchased to cut my keyboard or some stuff.  Anyway it is probably not a legit coin Sad.  the concept is not bad but why no pool ?  And why 33 coins already sold, this is unfair, this is 2.2% of the total premine supply.  Please show us the transaction ID so at least we know this is legit or stuff ?

Where did you buy the new halving scissor?? been searching the cosmos and like nothing. Don´t worry abut the premine the founding father picked them up for free and wrote them on the holy cardboard.
AllAdamastorsMatter (OP)

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:31:09 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2016, 06:55:21 AM by AllAdamastorsMatter

Here's some rare footage of our first Dev-team meeting! We were all there!

https://scontent-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfl1/v/t1.0-9/12647137_967263009995100_477818226542603286_n.jpg?oh=19aab805a49418e30e84650c7768fe38&oe=57797FF9

Oh, the black guy was just there to play the guitar btw...
AllMatterLives

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:37:40 AM

This is a great idea, I want to present this coin to my people in Australia. We have this shitty dollar that is actually not usa dollar and they are made of plastic.

I have many wealthy investors that could accumulate up to 10.3 aur in the first ico

Why don't you go and make your own coin! You racist Aussie! Leave this nice project where it belongs, in South Africa for the poor people to be free!
Bloodxtz

Activity: 433
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:41:55 AM

very active team  Grin
AllMatterLives

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:49:30 AM

coin 4 niggros  Grin

See, already this is becoming a racial thing! You suck! leave us alone!
AllAdamastorsMatter (OP)

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:54:30 AM

We forgot to mention an important member of our team in the initial OP, sorry for that mate!

We now have the list completed:

Dev-team:

Adamastor: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=665546
AllLivesMatter: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=804141
WhistleBlowa: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=510322
baldur odinson: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=401787
mattakazulu: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=171089
BauldersGate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=505891
nevergonagiveyouupnever

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:23:41 AM

Why don't you go and make your own coin! You racist Aussie! Leave this nice project where it belongs, in South Africa for the poor people to be free!

That is reversed racism , im trying to rescue my people from the British crown and i run a school for 50 aboriginal men that are learning telemarketing and will save the world.
AllMatterLives

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:31:50 AM

That is reversed racism , im trying to rescue my people from the British crown and i run a school for 50 aboriginal men that are learning telemarketing and will save the world.

Well, we are working hard to get this project off the ground for the people of South Africa. You have no reason to come in here and act like you are some sort of official PR dude! And especially not for Ausies! Get a live!
nevergonagiveyouupnever

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:43:11 AM

Well, we are working hard to get this project off the ground for the people of South Africa. You have no reason to come in here and act like you are some sort of official PR dude! And especially not for Ausies! Get a live!

The world does not spin around south Africa, i have a uncle in south Africa so i am technically a native. And if you read history books all men came from Africa so it´s like a world coin man.

Here are my students during class
http://panos.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/000090261.jpg
nevergonagiveyouupnever

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:36:45 AM

The world does not spin around south Africa, i have a uncle in south Africa so i am technically a native. And if you read history books all men came from Africa so it´s like a world coin man.

PR dude is lie! That pic from me and coin dev passing on private key to international whale! We going to dump entire premine, sell while still possible!

I just sold 0.33 Saur so expect a big rise in price. I have been secretly putting private keys in water ballons and throwing them at people in the streets of Canberra. Expect big things from down under. Also can the dev team send me some funds, water balloons do not come cheap
nevergonagiveyouupnever

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:40:49 AM

PR dude is lie! That pic from me and coin dev passing on private key to international whale! We going to dump entire premine, sell while still possible!

I just sold 0.33 Saur so expect a big rise in price. I have been secretly putting private keys in water ballons and throwing them at people in the streets of Canberra. Expect big things from down under. Also can the dev team send me some funds, water balloons do not come cheap

They can't, I still on phone with Whale fuckface! Dude writing down the private key wrong! Evertime I say "capital R" he writes down an L  Roll Eyes

Everybody knows "Whale" is not spelled with a "R". You are obviously trying to blow a smoke up investors ass. My investors in Australia made their wealth in sheep and crocodiles. I am just finishing up grilling some shrimps then i will call them and we will buy all the Saur
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: