Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:47:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PublicWWW.com - search engine for HTML source code  (Read 2231 times)
Ivenco (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 12:23:07 PM

We have new feature - Regular Expressions.

Add any RegExp to extract IDs, names, etc. from matched websites via custom snippets:

For example:
AddThis publisher IDs
WordPress plugins
PopAds affiliate IDs

Our DB updated and have 209 million websites indexed and available to search in source code.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 08:22:17 AM

Looks cool and useful. So I can also view who uses my adsense code from scrap blogs? Or who linked to me? Anyways this can be use by hackers to find sites with vulnerability.  Roll Eyes
RobertoDonPedro

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:01:50 PM

Hi,
has anyone good experiences with the publicWWW - Advanced Plan?
They say it is possible to pay with PayPal, but if you click on "Proceed to payment" you are forwarded to an intercassa site, where PayPal is not available. BitCoin does not work either.
At all who is operating this site, there is no information available on their website...
Thank you.
markgoth

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:56:23 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2018, 04:02:15 PM by markgoth

Hello,

is this service still functional?
I've registered with intention of buying full access; I've created a couple invoices and they're all empty, no payment details, nothing.
This gives impression that the project is abandoned.

The service would be very useful for our team...
cha8a
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:23:49 PM

Hello Admin,

I have been trying to subscribe on your search engine site, but I have been unable to make payment. Please accept bitcoin (or any cryptocurrency) and upgrade my account to a subscription of $49 per month. Please I urgently need to make use of your search engine. I am willing to pay for two months subscript straight.

Urgent response needed. I have tried contacting you on facebook, twitter and your website email, and now bitcointalk. Please reply me. This is very urgent.
mesol.video

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 04:03:34 AM

Hello. Who can help make one unload from this service?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: