Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:48:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ETH] -- THE BLOCKCHAIN ENTERPRISE -- A blockchain into the real blockchain --  (Read 585 times)
huntingisland (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:28:58 PM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Blockchain enterprise
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today i bring you THE BLOCKCHAIN ENTERPRISE, a never done concept that mix the Blockchain concept and a ponzi !

The concept is to create a blockchain of payement inside the real Ethereum Blockchain ! Funny right?

Each block is a set of payouts, released when the block is mined Smiley

You can deposit between 0.1 ETH and 5 ETH
Invalid deposits are always refunded.

Multiplier : 1.2 X -- calibrated to make the chain growing quickly

This contract works the same as the Real Ethereum Blockchain : A block is mined, added to the chain and the miner is rewarded !
The Blockchain Enterprise allow blocks of a 10 ETH fixed size to chain.
Every participants are miners sending some ethers to complete the current block.
When a block is finished, it is "mined" and all the participants of this block are paid with a multiplier of 1.2

The miner who completes the block will get the Block Reward instantly on his winning deposit

The reward is collected with 3% of all deposits, and is redistributed to the winner, you !
You don't have to deposit a lot to win it, and you win the reward instantly, even if this deposit will be paid out in the next block ! Wink
Be smart and quick, take the opportunity !

Everything is clearly programmed and have been tested on the ethereum testnet.

There is only 0.5% of fee on this contract, and i can reduce it by half in an un-modifiable manner.

Contract :   0xdcabd383a7c497069d0804070e4ba70ab6ecdd51

Source Code:   https://etherscan.io/address/0xdcabd383a7c497069d0804070e4ba70ab6ecdd51

Watch the contract on mist or on etherscan.io  ! Smiley

If you are using MyEtherWallet, here is a shortcut that sets the right gas limit, with 5Eth by default, change it Smiley :
https://www.myetherwallet.com/?gaslimit=400000&to=0xdcabd383a7c497069d0804070e4ba70ab6ecdd51&value=5#send-transaction

Tips & notes :
Complete the block and get an instant reward on the moment you deposit!
Be right, be smart, be quick ![/b]

The reward is a concept that makes each start and end of a new block attractive, making more users to play !
Everything is made to make this game last.

The only way this game fail is when a block is not completed, and there will be only  maximum 5/10 ETH stuck !
You you can take profits with the lowest risk i could imagine ! Smiley

There is only a total of 5% fee on each deposit, and 80% of this 5% fee is distributed to the Winning Miner !

JSON interface:
Code:
[{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"}],"name":"ChangeOwnership","outputs":[],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"WatchBlockSizeInEther","outputs":[{"name":"BlockSizeInEther","type":"uint256"},{"name":"info","type":"string"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"AmountToForgeTheNextBlock","outputs":[{"name":"ToDeposit","type":"uint256"},{"name":"info","type":"string"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"id","type":"uint256"}],"name":"PlayerInfo","outputs":[{"name":"Address","type":"address"},{"name":"Payout","type":"uint256"},{"name":"UserPaid","type":"bool"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"CollectAllFees","outputs":[],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"WatchCurrentMultiplier","outputs":[{"name":"Mult","type":"uint256"},{"name":"info","type":"string"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"NumberOfMiners","outputs":[{"name":"NumberOfMiners","type":"uint256"},{"name":"info","type":"string"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"NumberOfCurrentBlockMiners","outputs":[{"name":"QueueSize","type":"uint256"},{"name":"info","type":"string"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"p","type":"uint256"}],"name":"GetAndReduceFeesByFraction","outputs":[],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"WatchCollectedFeesInSzabo","outputs":[{"name":"CollectedFees","type":"uint256"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"WatchBalance","outputs":[{"name":"TotalBalance","type":"uint256"},{"name":"info","type":"string"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"NumberOfBlockAlreadyMined","outputs":[{"name":"NumberOfBlockMinedAlready","type":"uint256"},{"name":"info","type":"string"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"WatchNextBlockReward","outputs":[{"name":"Reward","type":"uint256"},{"name":"info","type":"string"}],"type":"function"},{"inputs":[],"type":"constructor"}]

No more hesitation, if you like the Ethereum Blockchain, may this Meta-Blockchain live !
Launching note : be quick for the launching evening, my last contract made 250+ Ethers in 2 hours at launch, it represent a lot of block here ! Jump in the beginning, it mean no risk profits
huntingisland (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:35:36 PM

So is it beginning now ! Smiley
Nice profits to everyone, and may the blockchain live long !

First block mined !  Wink

I predict 25 block before 11 PM Wink
askolein

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:37:32 PM

Okay it is interesting concept, i like the blockchain idea. I  reviewed and like the last time, it is clear and no scam !

I got a payout, i think it is the block reward, lol mined by chance Shocked
0.4 Eth from it i guess.

It's working.  Wink
Good luck again ...
askolein

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:41:28 PM

Okay, got my first payout ! 2nd block!

In fact i like it a lot, it is nice to see nice ideas coming out with all these wars with rubixi and betgot ....

Thank you.
askolein

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:42:46 PM

Come on guys !  Grin
huntingisland (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:00:05 PM

It is promising !

Don't hesitate to deposit,
only 5 ETH maximum deposit !
Low risk !  Smiley
askolein

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:44:20 PM

Bump - active.  Wink
solidity_lover

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:49:43 PM

Look like the only active original ponzi here..

Jumped in.
askolein

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:22:25 PM

Animate the night !  Cool
huntingisland (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:35:08 PM