Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 11:10:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⋞ANN⋟⋞HOST⋟ HOSTCOIN | IN-DEV | READ OP  (Read 19602 times)
Ace_Of_Fades (OP)

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 10:12:15 PM

How do you will make the reward system of minecraft server? automatic payouts?

You will add more games to the future (LoL, CS:GO and others)?

Cheers

I have answered these questions already, I need to add a "Frequently Asked Questions" space in the OP lol.

The server will be up within the month. It's going to be a drug server, if you don't know what that means, you should go play on one, they're loads of fun! It's survival with PVP and raiding allowed, players have to go far out into the wilderness and build a drug farm so nobody else can find it. You then sell your crops for money. So that you can purchase things or rankup. The server's economy is %100 player driven, which is rare to find nowadays. As absolutely no items will be spawned and there will be no Admin shops, aside from the place to sell your drugs. All the shops will be made by players and all donator perks/ranks will be purchasable with the in-game currency, TrapCoin. Stay tuned, if you love minecraft as much as me, it'll be a blast. I have two minecraft accounts, one I will be a player with and one I will administrate with. Tongue

Someday if others wish to implement the coin in other games, of course! My main focus is the minecraft server at the moment though.

Ace_Of_Fades (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 10:39:42 PM

I bought some too, for the 6 coins added to yobit today, this was the most organized and legit, i was right , the transactions on yobit are going smooth, no dumps or pumps, while the others 5 added are almost dead or no markets... gonna do some stake Cool

Well this coin is going to be used for something, making it useful. Also not to many people realize it but the total supply is just over 2 million coins. Making it quite rare if you take into account the total supply of other coins out there. Thanks for the positive feedback/support!  Smiley

xcurry

Activity: 217

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 11:12:00 PM

Where find link to mc server? What kind of server it is (survival,pvp...)?

Hey dude, i asked something
Ace_Of_Fades (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 11:16:19 PM

I answered it. I even quoted my answer in another answer, so I technically answered it twice.  Kiss  Wink

pusaka

Activity: 1120
Merit: 615

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 01:38:35 AM

Greatly appreciated, I'm pretty sure you're going to win the sig contest. SockPuppetAccount needs to get online and check them out!

Good news!
@SockPuppetAccount online today, but not respon in this thread.
I will be waiting
thank you.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 01:55:24 AM

Greatly appreciated, I'm pretty sure you're going to win the sig contest. SockPuppetAccount needs to get online and check them out!

Good news!
@SockPuppetAccount online today, but not respon in this thread.
I will be waiting
thank you.

Woohoo!!! Yobit addition finally!!

Thanks to pusaka for the submissions to the signature bounty.  They are looking good.  Simple and to the point.  Wanna give others a chance, but if no one else has submitted anything better by Saturday or Sunday, you'll be declared the winner.
Anoona

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 02:21:28 AM

How do you will make the reward system of minecraft server? automatic payouts?

You will add more games to the future (LoL, CS:GO and others)?

Cheers

I have answered these questions already, I need to add a "Frequently Asked Questions" space in the OP lol.

The server will be up within the month. It's going to be a drug server, if you don't know what that means, you should go play on one, they're loads of fun! It's survival with PVP and raiding allowed, players have to go far out into the wilderness and build a drug farm so nobody else can find it. You then sell your crops for money. So that you can purchase things or rankup. The server's economy is %100 player driven, which is rare to find nowadays. As absolutely no items will be spawned and there will be no Admin shops, aside from the place to sell your drugs. All the shops will be made by players and all donator perks/ranks will be purchasable with the in-game currency, TrapCoin. Stay tuned, if you love minecraft as much as me, it'll be a blast. I have two minecraft accounts, one I will be a player with and one I will administrate with. Tongue

Someday if others wish to implement the coin in other games, of course! My main focus is the minecraft server at the moment though.

It's very necessary man, or you will have to respond same questions, 2, 5 and infinite times hahaha
trincaxt

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 02:42:06 AM

help please !!!

http://prntscr.com/ay5grh

can not in any way that logs pool

other pool ? solo mine possible?

SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 02:55:53 AM

help please !!!

Huh?

Are you saying you can't log into the pool?

Difficulty is between 3-4 right now, so solo mining is still a viable option.  I will PM the guy who is running the pool.
trincaxt

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 03:14:48 AM

help please !!!

Huh?

Difficulty is between 3-4 right now, so solo mining is still a viable option.  I will PM the guy who is running the pool.

thank you friend could help me how to make mining solo since noticed q do not have the .conf the wallet

mgogalu

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 03:21:12 AM

Just a little FYI.  altpool.ninja is not paying out.  or maybe it's just me.
trincaxt

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 03:25:04 AM

so we have a pool?

SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 03:43:23 AM

help please !!!

Huh?

thank you friend could help me how to make mining solo since noticed q do not have the .conf the wallet

Yeah, just setup your .conf like this :

server=1
rpcuser=anything
rpcpassword=anything
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=any random unused port

Save it as spliffcoin.conf (the references to spliffcoin should be cleaned out by the next release), restart your client.

Launch your mining program of choice by using 127.0.0.1:port as your -o and your rpcuser and rpcpassword as your -u and -p.

Don't be concerned it you aren't seeing shares being submitted.  You are mining full blocks so it won't say share submitted unless you mine a block.

Just a little FYI.  altpool.ninja is not paying out.  or maybe it's just me.

You are second person to say something.  Trying to get a hold of the guy who set it up.

so we have a pool?

Apparently not a working one.  Difficulty isn't too high right now.  Suggest solo mining until we figure out what is wrong.
JJyarr

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 04:00:07 AM

Just a little FYI.  altpool.ninja is not paying out.  or maybe it's just me.
Pool has paid out fine for me since I've been on. Front end can be slow to update and that might be what you're running into. Give it some time and I think you will find it's working fine. I will
watch for my next payout and see what's up...
pDaily

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 04:08:10 AM

help please !!!

It's looking like the session cookie is timing out too quickly, I'll get this fixed ASAP.

Just a little FYI.  altpool.ninja is not paying out.  or maybe it's just me.

The pool pays out after 120 confirms (120 blocks after the block was found), I haven't seen any issues with withdrawals.

Also, the payout script runs ever 5 minutes down from the original 30 minutes I set it to.

Last autopayout was at 22:45.. it's now 00:06

Please let me know if you have any issues, there is a support email listed on the site and I will make sure I handle anything that happens!

Edit: I just manually ran the payout script and immediately got my TRAP. Please again, let me know either via PM here or my support e-mail!
trincaxt

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 04:18:59 AM

finally got problem the pool and the invalid certificate on the link reassembled the link given Cereto could activate the account thanks !!

SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 04:20:32 AM

Excellent.  Glad to see that was resolved quickly.  Thanks pDaily!
pDaily

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 04:28:17 AM

I've temporarily resolved the 'Token Expired' issue, it's a known bug for MPOS which should have been fixed by the devs but I believe it resolves around my unique setup for the pool.

That being said, the setting that was causing this has been temporarily suspended while I work up a final and secure fix for it.

At some point this weekend I'll be doing some minor maintenance which will bring the front end down, but you can still point your miner at the pool and shares will still count.

https://i.imgur.com/MNTiHqw.png

^^^ Looking awesome everyone!

Front end can be slow to update and that might be what you're running into.

This is something I've been trying to figure out as well, sometimes I see pool hashrate 2x the network hashrate. Hope I can get to the bottom of that!

Edit: You guys freaked me out a bit Tongue sitting here coding and saw I had a PM about the pool not working right!
trincaxt

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 04:46:33 AM

I've temporarily resolved the 'Token Expired' issue, it's a known bug for MPOS which should have been fixed by the devs but I believe it resolves around my unique setup for the pool.

That being said, the setting that was causing this has been temporarily suspended while I work up a final and secure fix for it.

At some point this weekend I'll be doing some minor maintenance which will bring the front end down, but you can still point your miner at the pool and shares will still count.

This is something I've been trying to figure out as well, sometimes I see pool hashrate 2x the network hashrate. Hope I can get to the bottom of that!

Edit: You guys freaked me out a bit Tongue sitting here coding and saw I had a PM about the pool not working right!

thanks my friends !!

perfect =)

http://prntscr.com/ay69ew

trincaxt

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 10:22:55 AM

thanks my friends !!

perfect =)

http://prntscr.com/ay69ew

take that up pool this without conditions with these problems now stuck not pool money why not updated profile asking e-mail confirmation to change password and q only update profile stopped quit when presenting a pool q work already will not give it to me minera with my little hash
=( =( =(

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: