Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:08:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⋞ANN⋟⋞HOST⋟ HOSTCOIN | IN-DEV | READ OP  (Read 19599 times)
Ace_Of_Fades (OP)

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:22:48 PM

any update to this wallet do you have any possible ways how to get it for free aside from mining? thanks in advance mate how i can get some of it if you have campaign i can work for you.

The only way to get free TRAP is through the bounties and mining, even the mining isn't free. Eventually people will be able to earn it through minecraft though!

Windows QT w/ Updated Source : 25,000 Pounds
Mac QT : 10,000 Pounds
New Logo : 10,000 Pounds
Mining Pool : 5000 Pounds
Block Explorer : 5000 Pounds

Watching, i need a mining pool.

Good to hear, hopefully one should be up soon. It looks like someone was trying to make one with the new source but failed. I'm working to get that fixed ASAP.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ace_Of_Fades (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:33:36 PM

The source doesn't seem to work:

TrapCoind: main.cpp:2515: bool LoadBlockIndex(bool): Assertion `block.hashMerkleRoot == uint256("0x778edf5086ff5887ed766873287beb4e32e734070089d8dabaa09237cf42ac85")' failed.

I have officially fixed the source. The standalone qt will compile and run without any issues!  Grin

pDaily

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 10:34:31 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2016, 10:49:23 PM by pDaily

Watching this,

Also seems like I'm the only one mining currently (kinda sweet I suppose).

Good luck to you and your Minecraft Server!

Sweet on the source! I'll download and compile this now so I can stop running the windows wallet on Linux LOL

Edit: Just as a heads up, source still compiles to Spliffcoin-qt Smiley
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 10:44:33 PM

Hey, nice to see the new ANN!  For the record, I don't play Minecraft and I don't smoke weed.  I am certainly not the target audience for this coin.  This is Ace_Of_Fades' baby as far as the vision for it's use case.

Will the coin grow into something bigger than it's current planned usage as a coin for use on Minecraft servers?  Possibly, we will figure that out as we go.  Will you get rich off this coin?  No.  Is this coin going to be pumped and dumped?  No.  If I believed Ace_Of_Fades was looking to scam anyone or make a bunch of false promises he doesn't intend to keep to hype this coin up, I wouldn't have agreed to help with promotions and planning or donate a load of coins towards bounties to get this thing rolling along.

We are working on getting this listed at Yobit ASAP.  There are still approx. 19,000 POW blocks left to mine, so I would also like to get a pool going ASAP.  The front end for pool.mn's SPL pool is still up, but it appears to be disabled on the backend.  The ANN says 5,000 pounds (we are calling them "pounds", not "coins", because that's more fun) for a mining pool, but since I am handling the bounties anyway, I am upping that offer to 15,000 pounds!  If anyone can get a pool up and running for us, shoot me a message and I will send off your bounty right away.

Difficulty is low enough that just about anyone can solo mine this effectively.

any update to this wallet do you have any possible ways how to get it for free aside from mining? thanks in advance mate how i can get some of it if you have campaign i can work for you.

I will be handling promotion and bounties.  I plan on running a Twitter giveaway at some point, possibly a signature campaign.  Keep an eye on the thread, I am sure you will have opportunities to get some free coins and you can still buy cheaply at safecex.com (yobit soon!) and mine cheaply.
pDaily

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 10:52:05 PM

If anyone can get a pool up and running for us, shoot me a message and I will send off your bounty right away.

I'm looking on setting up a MPOS pool later today when I have some downtime for work. I've had an idea to get something like this up for a while- mainly for coins that other pools don't really want to have. If someone beats me to it, no biggie. I'll still work on getting one up for you guys anyway Smiley

Till then, having fun seeing the pounds roll in Tongue
pDaily

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 03:21:38 AM

If anyone can get a pool up and running for us, shoot me a message and I will send off your bounty right away.

I'm looking on setting up a MPOS pool later today when I have some downtime for work. I've had an idea to get something like this up for a while- mainly for coins that other pools don't really want to have. If someone beats me to it, no biggie. I'll still work on getting one up for you guys anyway Smiley

This is almost setup, I have a bit more testing to do before I launch it live on a dedicated.

Side note: I'm also setting up a block explorer for you. Just working out the kinks Wink

I will be theming everything eventually as well.

https://i.imgur.com/q7fhIf4.png
Ace_Of_Fades (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:28:22 PM

This is almost setup, I have a bit more testing to do before I launch it live on a dedicated.

Side note: I'm also setting up a block explorer for you. Just working out the kinks Wink

That's awesome! Glad to see someone from the community chipping in. Let us know once you've gotten everything working. Smiley

UPDATE

v2 of the wallet/source has been released! It has everything I wanted to include. So it's safe to say I won't be releasing another one for a while!

Windows Wallet
Windows Wallet | Virus Scan

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:04:18 PM

will try this one and check if I can earned from it, thank you for the update mate hope you have more future plan for this coin and continue updating the project. thank you OP good luck.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Smalik

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:19:19 PM

rpcport=?
port=?
Ace_Of_Fades (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:57:50 PM

rpcport=?
port=?

RPCPORT : 45455
P2PPORT : 45456

pDaily

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 09:44:33 PM

Pool is almost finished. Working out some issues with payment ratios and then we'll be good!  Grin
eye4bd

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 10:07:56 PM

Hi, havn't lot of knowledge about games! But learning new_ possibly anything always interesting. So I'm ready deep digger!

Having Fun.
pDaily

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 12:32:39 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2016, 04:57:58 AM by pDaily

Pool is UP!

https://altpool.ninja

Integrated with a BlockChain Explorer Cheesy Cheesy

http://trap.altpool.ninja/

Enjoy!

Edit: Will be bringing the site into maintenance mode in 2 hours to move Trapcoin to https://altpool.ninja/trap
Ace_Of_Fades (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 12:07:45 PM

Pool is UP!

https://altpool.ninja

Integrated with a BlockChain Explorer Cheesy Cheesy

http://trap.altpool.ninja/

Enjoy!

Edit: Will be bringing the site into maintenance mode in 2 hours to move Trapcoin to https://altpool.ninja/trap

The block explorer looks great! And we officially have a mining pool! I believe the total bounty for that is 20,000 Pounds! Either SockPuppetAccount will get ahold of you or you may send him a PM for the bounty. Smiley I've also added both of your sites to the OP.

docker

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 12:30:39 PM

What operating system is that mate?
pDaily

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 01:32:25 PM

The block explorer looks great! And we officially have a mining pool! I believe the total bounty for that is 20,000 Pounds! Either SockPuppetAccount will get ahold of you or you may send him a PM for the bounty. Smiley I've also added both of your sites to the OP.

Hey glad you like it! As I said in my edit, you'll want to adjust the OP to point to https://altpool.ninja/trap

I'll be working on adding other coins and a better front page over the next few days... Lotta work ahead!

What operating system is that mate?

That would be Arch Linux with KDE Plasma 5.5 as its window manager!
Ace_Of_Fades (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:50:22 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2016, 09:23:21 PM by Ace_Of_Fades

Hey glad you like it! As I said in my edit, you'll want to adjust the OP to point to https://altpool.ninja/trap

I'll be working on adding other coins and a better front page over the next few days... Lotta work ahead!

So I've added both the block explorer and pool to the OP. Can't wait to see your updates. Also, is there any issues with the mining pool? I can't connect my rig rental from Mining Rig Rentals.

pDaily

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 10:00:52 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2016, 10:20:33 PM by pDaily

So I've added both the block explorer and pool to the OP. Can't wait to see your updates. Also, is there any issues with the mining pool? I can't connect my rig rental from Mining Rig Rentals.

Strange, you're connecting to stratum+tcp://altpool.ninja:3333 right?

Edit: I see what the problem was, you should be good to go now Cheesy
Ace_Of_Fades (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:56:17 AM

Strange, you're connecting to stratum+tcp://altpool.ninja:3333 right?

Edit: I see what the problem was, you should be good to go now Cheesy

Yup it's working now. I'm hashing away at 3 MHS, good work! Smiley

pusaka

Activity: 1064
Merit: 588

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 02:25:46 AM

My Desaign Logo For TRAPCOIN.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███