Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:54:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crazy thread: The quarantine on this planet has been lifted.  (Read 1343 times)
The Fool (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 03:55:18 AM

Within the next few decades, extraterrestrial life will become the norm. I have consistent sources I know to be reliable in regards to this. Our governments will fall. Enlightenment will ensue on a level that we cannot currently imagine.

I am putting this here for the record just so I can be considered cool when it happens.

Feel free to speak into the sky using your mind. Just pretend you are broadcasting a message everywhere. Given enough time and if you ask to see UFOs, you will see them. They are waiting for the right moment to reveal the truth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2013, 04:38:56 AM

Within the next few decades, extraterrestrial life will become the norm. I have consistent sources I know to be reliable in regards to this. Our governments will fall. Enlightenment will ensue on a level that we cannot currently imagine.

I am putting this here for the record just so I can be considered cool when it happens.

Feel free to speak into the sky using your mind. Just pretend you are broadcasting a message everywhere. Given enough time and if you ask to see UFOs, you will see them. They are waiting for the right moment to reveal the truth.

Groovy!

Meanwhile, I'm about to get a blowjob from a Grey.
Intueri

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 04:40:22 AM

Interested in learning more of these "Sources"
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2013, 04:42:05 AM

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

Here it is: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2012/11/08
Intueri

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 04:44:52 AM

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

Any link on that site with real info and not just speculation and home made art?
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 04:45:14 AM

Will they organise a music festival when they arrive?

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 11:42:42 AM

They'll be from Vega, and they'll play this music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGyq7d62oPQ

My fav movie opening
juggalodarkclow
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 12:26:34 PM

I see what you did there Cheesy

dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 02:51:09 PM

Yes, they will arrive at the multimillion person music festival when all doubt is removed from earth.  This happens when all humans align their breath to one another, stop breathing for a sec, as air must believe too.  All souls must be forgiven, this means living in the moment, believing.  All of earth must fall in love.

After that instance, anything becomes possible, earth is heaven, it's whatever you can imagine.  A man with a guitar might just fly down from the sky.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 02:54:08 PM

Wha... I frikin give up.  Cry

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2013, 05:04:19 PM

Wha... I frikin give up.  Cry

Welcome back, my friend, to the show that never ends...

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 05:46:28 PM

Heaven seems to be much friendlier to me.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
yogi
Legendary

Activity: 947
Merit: 1042

Hamster ate my bitcoin

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 05:54:00 PM

I'm selling space cash for bitcoins, if anyone's interested.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 05:59:53 PM

If you have any proof then your a millionaire!
This guy has your money ready to go. Caution though, he is a scientist and will require more than "a guy who knows told me".

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
hashman
Legendary

Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 07:22:49 PM

The mothership has landed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQFGkGk4PSc&feature=player_detailpage#t=502s
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 07:38:52 PM

Finally!

You all called me crazy. Said nobody will visit it. Who is going to make millions now?

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 07:46:01 PM

It's not so hard to imagine, we are multidimensional beings, meaning your point of consciousness is capable of controlling all inputting feelings and surroundings by believing.  You're a planet in space, you're anything to everything, start day dreaming, you can do anything once everyone believes.

smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 08:33:07 PM

Dank,

Congratulations, you have smoked yourself retarded.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: