Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:47:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheapest and reliable plan ?  (Read 297 times)
chekamarue (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 02:29:03 AM

Hi guys I'm wanna to start my faucet but still looking for a good and cheap  Huh hosting service with domain for low budget

planning to receive 35k to 50k daily visitors... sad if I get a cpu failure

please advise

also if you can tell me which is the best and customized script for a faucet right now

your answers is appreciated

Thanks

BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:01:37 AM

There are a lot , but you should go to the right section of this forum which is SERVICES, there are a lot of people selling faucet scripts there, find the one which is best for you and good luck with your venture.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6150

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:13:45 AM

First , you should understand that there is no such a thing called "Unlimited Bandwidth" . You shouldn't even visit website that claim that .
I would recommend using DigitalOcean.com personally , I suppose you will get 10$ free once you sign up using someone referal link . they are the best at what they do and they have millions of customers .
THey may not accept Bitcoin but It's not a problem , just make a Paypal account , make  a E-coin.io virtual visa card and link it to the paypal account then use that paypal account to pay from the visa that you credit using Bitcoin .

I'm not sure if you understood me as should be , If you didn't then feel free to ask . Here to help !

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:58:04 AM

You can try host1plus as they have some cheap plan to start with as faucet doesnt get much traffic at early stage. And the next good thing about them is they also accept payment in bitcoin. And also have stable servers even paying 2$ per month can give you enough server to host faucet with 10000 to 20000 unique visitors.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 3441

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 09:30:45 AM

I believe when it comes to cheapest and one of the most reliable plans for hosting with domains out there, Namecheap is your choice since I've seen many tend to use it when they want cheap domain (I haven't used it personally but from my understanding, the first year is really cheap and then the second year, it's normal rates like others). Regarding best script, I would recommend faucet in a box script, it's a free one and surely does the job done, without extra cost: https://faucetinabox.com/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:01:56 PM

Hi guys I'm wanna to start my faucet but still looking for a good and cheap  Huh hosting service with domain for low budget

planning to receive 35k to 50k daily visitors... sad if I get a cpu failure

please advise

also if you can tell me which is the best and customized script for a faucet right now

your answers is appreciated

Thanks
just prepare you best CPU,and start to post offer for faucet script,faucet sites need good computer and web developer if you want that visitor,good plan if your target 35k to 50k daily visitor,ans i suggest you to use ePay.info API in next few month.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:55:50 PM

You may search in services section of this forum.You will find a good hosting services
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: