Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:15:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins in small quantities for PayPal here c:  (Read 654 times)
BTCBUDDY1 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 04:31:01 AM

Hey, this is a new family owned buisness at bitcoinbuddy.blogspot.com we exchange bitcoins directly for paypal. contact us as bitcoinbuddy@yahoo.com

I'm back.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCBUDDY1 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 04:38:35 AM

wanted to make it clear this isnt an ad bot, and feel free to ask questions here c:

I'm back.
DBG

Activity: 119

Digital Illustrator + Software/Hardware Developer

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 05:05:22 AM

It may not have been posted by a bot, but I do believe it could be considered spam.  Also I would advise you to sign up with http://bitcoin-otc.com/ as unless they are moving stolen goods or are extremely gullible, there is no reason to trust that you would actually perform any exchange service.

Bitcoin - 3DTcMYT8SmRw4o4Lbq9cvm71YaUtVuNn29
Litecoin - MAoFYsBf7BzeK86gg6WRqzFncfwWnoYZet
/* Coins are never required but always appreciated if feeling generous! */
BTCBUDDY1 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 05:12:19 AM

if you have ever dealt with buying bitcoins at all, one of the most common ways of purchase is cash deposit, yeah u cud deposit ur cash and they cud never pay you. there is a level of trust involved always. If your that worried PayPal acts as an escrow service as well and although its a pain in the ass you can get your money back. Howeever i am simply providing a service i hear get requested alot, so no need for implications of fraud, or accusations.

I'm back.
NoobMiner

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 05:28:17 AM

Now for the bad news.... how much vig. ? AND do I have to send you my firstborn child?   Grin
AND... what are the limits... Ie, how many BTC will you sell  per day/week.
BTCBUDDY1 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 05:57:23 AM

plz PM for details, but w ewill try to accomadate your needs to the best of our abilities c:

I'm back.
DBG

Activity: 119

Digital Illustrator + Software/Hardware Developer

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 06:09:25 AM

if you have ever dealt with buying bitcoins at all, one of the most common ways of purchase is cash deposit, yeah u cud deposit ur cash and they cud never pay you. there is a level of trust involved always. If your that worried PayPal acts as an escrow service as well and although its a pain in the ass you can get your money back. Howeever i am simply providing a service i hear get requested alot, so no need for implications of fraud, or accusations.
There was no implication or accusation in what I wrote.  In fact I was being helpful by linking you to the bitcoin-otc page, which is where most people in the community go to see if someone is trust worthy or not via feedback and their web of trust.  While there are always risks involved, all new businesses need to prove themselves if they wish to see steady use.

Bitcoin - 3DTcMYT8SmRw4o4Lbq9cvm71YaUtVuNn29
Litecoin - MAoFYsBf7BzeK86gg6WRqzFncfwWnoYZet
/* Coins are never required but always appreciated if feeling generous! */
BTCBUDDY1 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 06:10:49 AM

Tay c: well thank you for the advice.

I'm back.
BTC4Amazon

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2013, 06:26:37 AM

I suggest
1. Getting out of Noob Jail first
2 Learning how to type somewhat decently.
BTCBUDDY1 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 06:35:04 AM

I can type, I simply prefer to keep things laid back opposed to uptight and professional, although as stated before i can deliver to your personal needs, so if you with your whole 157 posts feel that you need me to type in a grammatically correct manner for you i shall.

I'm back.
Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 08:31:07 AM

I can type, I simply prefer to keep things laid back opposed to uptight and professional, although as stated before i can deliver to your personal needs, so if you with your whole 157 posts feel that you need me to type in a grammatically correct manner for you i shall.

If you want to do any serious currency trading, you will need to polish your use of language and join the WOT. You will probably also want to join discussions not related to your business and sound competent in those discussions.

From what I understand Paypal is awfully easy to charge back, so if you want to do more on this forum than fuck one or two people out of some coin then you need to act like you are putting some effort into this account. Here's a bit of an exhaustive write-up on what it takes to get serious in bitcoin business, though honestly people often seem to succeed on less. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=124441

BTCBUDDY1 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 02:35:30 PM

Again thank you for the input, however i do not wish to do serious deals, involving large sums of money, as the title states for small quantities only, and i have succesfully run a business under the same name and using the same tactics before. Lastly, people are freaking out about being scammed, although yes charge backs are easy in paypal... hypothetically if i stole your bitcoins, you could simply contact paypal and report someone using paypal to sell bitcoins, my accounts would be frozen and voila.

I'm back.
NoobMiner

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 08:00:33 PM

plz PM for details, but w ewill try to accomadate your needs to the best of our abilities c:

Yeah... this is a big red flag for most people... If you're legit you should have no fear of telling people in open forum what your rates/limits are... sorry but that's just a fact.
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 09:04:40 PM

While advertising for your new bitcoin related online business isn't verboten, it's generally bad form.  Be wary & responsible, and you can continue.  However, this does not belong in the newbies forum.  This thread will be locked, and if you cannot suffer the human cost of getting out of newbie hell first, then you really don't have a business worth advertising here.

I will also note that every single business that has attempted to do what you are trying to do using Paypal has either been run into bankruptcy by Paypal's own legal team and policies, or turned out to be con artists attempting to prey on those among the forum who have not yet learned not to deal with Paypal merchants. 

Every.  Single.  One.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: