Bitcoin Forum
December 09, 2016, 02:08:56 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: mining with a proxy using poclbm  (Read 1144 times)
ranzolu

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 07:54:17 AM

hey guys,
does anyone know if it is possible to mine if a proxy is detected? I use to mine with poclbm.

thanks everyone!
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on sites such as blockchain.info and brainwallet.org. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
EpicNoob

Activity: 42

View Profile
n/a
June 10, 2011, 07:56:17 AM

n/a
ranzolu

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 08:00:46 AM

Yes, it's possible. Use Proxifier application, it helps to bypass proxy an firewalls.

Sorry man, it's not the answer I was looking for. I know there a lot of applications that help to bypass firewall, but actually I can't use any of them because in that case I would lose the connection to my vpn (which I use to for work).
So, again: is there any other way to mine bypassig a proxy without using third part applications?

PS: sorry for my bad english
EpicNoob

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 08:05:00 AM

n/a
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.