Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:20:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Avatars of your choice with replacement warrenty  (Read 470 times)
stellgod (OP)

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:38:25 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2016, 10:35:50 AM by stellgod

I can get you Avatars of your choice!

Stylish text only : 0.003BTC
Text+Icon/Picture : 0.005BTC
Theme based/Your picture/Picture+text : 0.01BTC

I will get you a replacement or enhanced avatar within 2 days if you are not satisfied.
(you need to give me detailed instructions on your preferences)

Some samples of my works.

Here some Free avatar to test before you buy!!

1. Spiderman

2.Satoshi

3. Baby

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:40:53 AM

lol just shrunking down the size of an original image is not creating an avatar mate.Show us your original designs and then maybe you will get some work.If you're talking about free avatars as posted above,there are 100's of them online as you can see mine .
stellgod (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:45:16 AM

lol just shrunking down the size of an original image is not creating an avatar mate.Show us your original designs and then maybe you will get some work.If you're talking about free avatars as posted above,there are 100's of them online as you can see mine .
My works are better than your previous Avatar - text only - black and white "Joel Jantsen".  Grin Grin.
Thanks for first comment!!!
brituspol

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

From nothing to nothing

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:45:23 AM

Most of the work you posted above are just cropped-down version of an image freely available on the internet and your "text avatars" are something even a PS noob like me could make. People like cyrus are offering such service for free anyway
stellgod (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:50:08 AM

and

Most of the work you posted above are just cropped-down version of an image freely available on the internet and your "text avatars" are something even a PS noob like me could make. People like cyrus are offering such service for free anyway
Now I really regret why I forget to check the option "Self Moderated" to get rid off these signatured posters.  Undecided Undecided Undecided
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:51:57 AM

My works are better than your previous Avatar - text only - black and white "Joel Jantsen".  Grin Grin.
Thanks for first comment!!!
The point is,it was still a personal avatar and not random internet stuff.Best of luck with your service!

EDIT : You need to get rid off your ego and maybe invest the same time in polishing your skills.About my signature,lets not even ho there,I will leave it to yourself for figuring it out.
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 07:58:13 AM

Now I really regret why I forget to check the option "Self Moderated" to get rid off these signatured posters.  Undecided Undecided Undecided
If you do that, then I'm sure no one would like to visit and post on your thread except some spammers.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
brituspol

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

From nothing to nothing

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:00:39 AM

Oh just shut up mate, do you really think no one can see you are potential activity farming? Sheesh, try giving advice to people and this is what you get
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:53:29 PM

I can get you Avatars of your choice!

Stylish text only : 0.003BTC
Text+Icon/Picture : 0.005BTC
Theme based/Your picture/Picture+text : 0.01BTC

I will get you a replacement or enhanced avatar within 2 days if you are not satisfied.
(you need to give me detailed instructions on your preferences)

Some samples of my works.

Here some Free avatar to test before you buy!!

1. Spiderman

2.Satoshi

3. Baby

i dont think people here create avatar for important thing,some people just put random avatar,but i apreciate your design if that deisgn create pure with your idea,i know making design is not easy as seen,but you better to create signature campaign design or logo for site,its better than sell avatar design.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 10:38:50 AM

sooo your avatars aren't even cropped properly; they're stretched and skewed. But good luck to your service! I'm not going to tell people to PM me if they want a real avatar because that would just be rude, so I won't. Wink

stellgod (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 11:27:16 AM

sooo your avatars aren't even cropped properly; they're stretched and skewed. But good luck to your service! I'm not going to tell people to PM me if they want a real avatar because that would just be rude, so I won't. Wink
Thank you very much for your comment.
You have all the freedom to start your own topic for offering your services.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: