Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:29:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have way to send transaction from wallet?  (Read 528 times)
Cvontyua74 (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:05:54 PM

Hello,have way to send transaction from wallet when sign it?I have ready transaction,need only sign her and will be broadcasted to network.How may sign?what need for it,may send without private key?
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:10:03 PM

Hello,have way to send transaction from wallet when sign it?I have ready transaction,need only sign her and will be broadcasted to network.How may sign?what need for it,may send without private key?

Which wallet did you use? What exactly did you do?
You seem a bit confused to me.... Usually, your wallet will take care of signing and broadcasting transactions, but in case yours doesn't i think we need to know the steps you did to create an unsigned transaction.
Cvontyua74 (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:15:02 PM

I create transaction using ba.net utility.Input and output have,after need only sign.Transaction Id I have from previous transaction from my wallet,script(scriptsig) also have.
Shibashi Dogemoto

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:24:00 PM

I create transaction using ba.net utility.Input and output have,after need only sign.Transaction Id I have from previous transaction from my wallet,script(scriptsig) also have.

I had never heared from this site, but i've quickly looked at this website, and it seems to work as follows (untested by me!!!!)
- you go to http://ba.net/util/bitcoin/send2free/index.html#newTransaction
- you enter your address at the top
- you enter the receiver and amount in the first tab
- you chose an input from the list fetched when you entered your address and remove unneccesary inputs
- you get the transaction
- you go to http://ba.net/util/bitcoin/send2free/index.html#sign and past the transaction + private key
- you click on sign
- you copy/paste and go to hex encoded bitcoin transaction
- you past the encoded bitcoin transaction and broadcast

This workflow forces you to enter your private key on an unknown website: you might lose all your coins if they capture the key, or if your network traffic gets monitored!!!

NOTICE: this workflow is WAAAAAAAY to complex for a new user to get hands-on experience with bitcoins!!! do yourself a favor and download an SPV client like electrum... This wallet does all these steps for you, while still giving you coin controll if you desire so.
cr1776
Legendary

Activity: 4074
Merit: 1303

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:37:39 PM

Sending your private key to a remote web site seems like a very bad idea.
Shibashi Dogemoto

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:43:10 PM

Actually, OP, if you have the private key (you should have this, since you were using a service that relies on this private key), you might as well import it in a more trusted wallet, and just create the transaction from there, using exctly the same inputs and defining the same outputs as you did on ba.net

You can import your private key in
- bitcoin core (takes a long time to sync the blockchain)
- electrum (spv client, really fast)
- even blockchain.info would be better than ba.net... Eventough i strongly discourage using web wallets.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: