Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:16:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Belgium: Moslems Celebrated Brussels Attacks  (Read 1000 times)
saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:44:29 PM

Muslims in Brussels celebrated and danced in the streets after the recent terrorist attacks, and also attacked the police sent to Molenbeek to arrest terrorists, the Belgian Interior Minister has admitted.

Minister Jan Jambon made his remarks in an interview with the Flemish-language De Standaard newspaper over the weekend, in which he also revealed that the culprits were third and fourth generation invaders.

“A significant section of the Muslim community danced when attacks took place,” Jambon said.

He also accused Muslim residents of Brussels’ nonwhite invader-overrun Molenbeek neighborhood of attacking police during an operation last month to arrest a suspect in connection with the deadly attacks in Paris last November.

“They threw stones and bottles at police and press during the arrest of Salah Abdeslam. This is the real problem. Terrorists we can pick up, remove from society. But they are just a boil. Underneath is a cancer that is much more difficult to treat,” he said.

http://www.dailystormer.com/belgium-moslems-celebrated-brussels-attacks/

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:07:16 PM

They should have just shot them on site as traitors.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:14:05 PM

The so called "Belgian Muslims" feel no affinity towards the nation of Belgium. Their loyalty is towards their religion, and not towards the country of their citizenship. The Muslims in Western Europe want to displace the native inhabitants, and to live in a Muslim-majority super-nation (Eurabia). It might take 50 or even 100 years to achieve, but they know that ultimately, Eurabia will be a reality.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:46:06 PM

The so called "Belgian Muslims" feel no affinity towards the nation of Belgium. Their loyalty is towards their religion, and not towards the country of their citizenship. The Muslims in Western Europe want to displace the native inhabitants, and to live in a Muslim-majority super-nation (Eurabia). It might take 50 or even 100 years to achieve, but they know that ultimately, Eurabia will be a reality.

The problem is the native populations will move to another country and turn that in to a successful prosperous nation while eurabia will just become the same shit hole these muslims left, and the cycle repeats.

Hopefully this time around we will get the nice weather as a bonus lol
Evildrum

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:29:51 PM

This smells just like Trump saying they where dancing on rooftops after 9/11!
Unless there is clear evidence that this happened I will toss it in the same category.
Quick glance at the website is all I really needed to solve this issue.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:50:01 PM

Muslim dance on every human tragedy there is nothing new about that, How much shedding of innocent blood do we have to see to believe that most Muslims are up to not good?

Slowturtleinc

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 01:03:26 AM

Muslim dance on every human tragedy there is nothing new about that, How much shedding of innocent blood do we have to see to believe that most Muslims are up to not good?

If you are going to paint everyone one color, where do you stop with what I believe you are stating, cleansing?
People that talk in your manner usually do not know when to stop or where. Reason we have such issues today.
The terror we are experiencing is just a mirror of how poorly some of these Countries have been treated. I imagine it would not take us long to become terrorists when we experience bombings and restrictions from a Country on the other side of the world.
Not giving them a excuse for their actions, just think the issue is more gray than black and white.

██████████            Gunthar: Fast and Serious Lending Service
█████████       ●●●● ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● ●●●●
██████████    ●●●● Don't loose your collateral: refinance with us ●●●●
doriangray

Activity: 567
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:45:21 AM

I wonder how many more terrorist attacks will have to happen before they start deporting them?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 07:01:19 AM

Unless there is clear evidence that this happened I will toss it in the same category.

So you've looked at Trump, looked at the website and immediately decided purely based on who's saying it that they're wrong? Genius, I'm amazed by how well informed you are.
RJX
Legendary

Merit: 1003

umachit.fund

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:02:40 AM

It's the same thing in the Netherlands and really pisses off the natives. So weird that I'm using that word, natives, from history we learn that most natives can put up a good fight against invaders but there are not much places where they stood their ground effectively.

It's sad. So much hatred against the so called 'infidel', it's becomes increasing difficult to even consider them as equals. In essence we're all humans, but they have quite a different view on that.

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★
..Revolutionized Rotating..
..Savings & Borrowings.....

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 07:14:23 AM

I don't understand why it's so difficult for some people to realise why people are getting extremely angry at a hostile culture coming in and trying to enforce their way of life on people through emotional blackmail and manipulation of the local government. Of course people are going to fight against it, my biggest problem with the people who support Islamists so blindly is how they shut down any conversation about this and immediately try to paint people as Islamophobic blah blah blah.

Nevermind the fact that these are people who worship a fucking book that tells them to kill apostates and think it's okay to jail or kill people who insult their prophet, if you believe in that shit, of course I'm going to tell you to fuck off. I think though one of the real insults to me personally as somebody who doesn't give a fuck about religion was watching this documentary about France, where you had this Islamist basically demanding money to build a Mosque and they somehow thought that purely because they were a large demographic, that's bullshit.

Secularist governments are under attack and it's all because of Islam, you never have this scale of a problem from Hindus, Sikh's or Christians, it's always Islam that gets up to this dodgy shit and yes, I'm saying that. All the other religions know if they step out of line people will get pissed off with them if they try to enforce their religion yet you fuckers are running around screaming about how we should be nice to them, fuck that.

If they want me to to be nice to them, they have to be nice to me and so far whenever you point out the bullshit in their religion and whenever you say a word against them, they act like total cunts, I've even been experiencing that on this forum, I point out something completely true and people like Magnific immediately come along with his bollocks literally going "Wahhh Persecution" fuck off.

It's not weird to be angry with these morons at all, what's more frustrating is the so called moderate Islamists and the apologists love making excuses for it.
RJX
Legendary

Merit: 1003

umachit.fund

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:26:47 AM

I don't understand why it's so difficult for some people to realise why people are getting extremely angry at a hostile culture coming in and trying to enforce their way of life on people through emotional blackmail and manipulation of the local government. Of course people are going to fight against it, my biggest problem with the people who support Islamists so blindly is how they shut down any conversation about this and immediately try to paint people as Islamophobic blah blah blah.

Nevermind the fact that these are people who worship a fucking book that tells them to kill apostates and think it's okay to jail or kill people who insult their prophet, if you believe in that shit, of course I'm going to tell you to fuck off. I think though one of the real insults to me personally as somebody who doesn't give a fuck about religion was watching this documentary about France, where you had this Islamist basically demanding money to build a Mosque and they somehow thought that purely because they were a large demographic, that's bullshit.

Secularist governments are under attack and it's all because of Islam, you never have this scale of a problem from Hindus, Sikh's or Christians, it's always Islam that gets up to this dodgy shit and yes, I'm saying that. All the other religions know if they step out of line people will get pissed off with them if they try to enforce their religion yet you fuckers are running around screaming about how we should be nice to them, fuck that.

If they want me to to be nice to them, they have to be nice to me and so far whenever you point out the bullshit in their religion and whenever you say a word against them, they act like total cunts, I've even been experiencing that on this forum, I point out something completely true and Magnific immediately comes along with his bollocks literally going "Wahhh Persecution" fuck off.

It's not weird to be angry with these morons at all, what's more frustrating is the so called moderate Islamists love making excuses for it.

It's generation '68 that facilitates this phenomena. Naive ex-hippies that grew older, made careers out it and now refuse to acknowledge the situation because that means they have to admit they failed. And they do realise it, they just deny it and try to pin it on the other guy by claiming they're not open-minded enough, racist even. Fancy words go a long way and a lot of people here in the West simply swallow it because of the way they were raised. Enter the muslims, it's just easy pickings for a culture that exist on dominance.

Generation '68 will die and that's when the tide will start to turn. To many naitves have been robbed, raped, spat on or beat up by these primitives and the day to restore the balance is drawing nearer and nearer.

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★
..Revolutionized Rotating..
..Savings & Borrowings.....

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Farhad shaikh

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:10:38 AM

I don't know about that. Moslems celebrated Brussels attacks them. I think that's a false news. Some people give that news for bad . Sorry for that.
catch.me.if.you.can

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 10:14:28 AM

Me too. I hate EU.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:52:42 PM

I wonder how many more terrorist attacks will have to happen before they start deporting them?

Deportation? That is not going to happen. On the other hand, despite all the terrorist attacks, the (Western) Europeans will import more and more Muslims from the third world nations. Things will go on like this, until the Muslims amount to 30% to 35% of the population. Once that objective is achieved, the Muslims will try to establish Eurabia. The natives will be relegated to the status of dhimmis.
Evildrum

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:54:34 PM

So you've looked at Trump, looked at the website and immediately decided purely based on who's saying it that they're wrong? Genius, I'm amazed by how well informed you are.

You would except news from a bigoted site as fact? Had nothing to do with Trump maybe get clarity before presuming you know.
Unless a creditable news source can be found I do not buy in and I have searched,thats usually a good way to go about things instead of eating everything you read.
Whatever makes you happy though. Cheesy

Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 02:57:21 PM

I look at multiple perspectives and make my own mind up, because that's what news outlets are, they're perspectives and the fact that you've immediately assumed a news site as 'bigoted' just because of who it's by makes you a moron and you're not as clever as you think.

Yes, I'm aware of the content of the dailystormer, but this is why like an intelligent person instead of just writing it off you investigate other sources to see if their claims are true.
Evildrum

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:57:58 PM

If they want me to to be nice to them, they have to be nice to me and so far whenever you point out the bullshit in their religion and whenever you say a word against them, they act like total cunts, I've even been experiencing that on this forum, I point out something completely true and people like Magnific immediately come along with his bollocks literally going "Wahhh Persecution" fuck off.

It's not weird to be angry with these morons at all, what's more frustrating is the so called moderate Islamists and the apologists love making excuses for it.

This is nothing new,look at the Christians and how they still continue to push their agendas on the public. Its just that they currently have the majority in the West and are not threatened enough,but judging by the rhetoric on this site we can see they are feeling the burn.

Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 02:58:46 PM

So why should Islam get a free pass from criticism then if it's nothing new for religions to be criticised on their bullshit?
Evildrum

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:01:56 PM

I look at multiple perspectives and make my own mind up, because that's what news outlets are, they're perspectives and the fact that you've immediately assumed a news site as 'bigoted' just because of who it's by makes you a moron and you're not as clever as you think.

Yes, I'm aware of the content of the dailystormer, but this is why like an intelligent person instead of just writing it off you investigate other sources to see if their claims are true.

You fill your head with garbage and you get what you get. With your reasoning you should be reading Salon and TMZ for your news as well!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: