Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:27:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Netflix,Spotify,Hulu price 1,5$  (Read 1038 times)
silentkiller

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 02:42:14 PM

can i have a vouch copy.. and what site did you get this netflix account? can you pm me the site,
gabo12 (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 10:53:55 AM

can i have a vouch copy.. and what site did you get this netflix account? can you pm me the site,
ok...send vouch for you, i use tool generate acc
gabo12 (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 09:15:49 AM

bump!
PantatKau

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 10:51:33 AM

Accounts that are retrieved from generator sites won't last long, maximum one week. Or worst, just one or two days.
How I know? I am a sub to a generator site (that used to selling here until it got banned, reported by unhappy individuals). There are hundreds of subscribers. So at least a few of them will be using the same login that you are using. And what happen if the owner cant watch it due to max viewers have reached? he/she changes the password. No more netflix for you.

Last month alone, I had to generate 20+ netflix accounts as it got locked faster ever since netflix has beefed up its security. When you logged in outside from the acc owner's country, they will notify thru email that an attempted login from oversea.
Nothing against what OP is selling, just a precautionary tale.
And btw, to OP, why dont you just sell using the referral program (if your gen site offers it) and let your potential buyers access to all the login sites? you'll get better cash reward initiative from that.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: