Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:02:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which will launch first
NXT - "real soon" means sooner than you think - 5 (55.6%)
LISK - slow and steady wins the race - no matter how many launch delays they have, they will still release before NXT - 4 (44.4%)
Total Voters: 9

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Poll - Which 2.0 sidechain Dapp platform will launch first: LISK or NXT 2.0 ?  (Read 427 times)
useless eater (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:09:46 PM

Looking for some forum input concerning who will take the first mover advantage in the 2.0 sidechaining Dapp platform market race.

From the look of things, it appears that NXT and LISK are the only contenders, and NXT might have an early lead:

NXT will have sidechains very soon, not ETH
Then is time to invest in NXT.   Wink

I'm building a diversified portfolio, and am looking for some inside info.  Any help would be appreciated.

So far the race to become the first Programmable Sidechain Dapp platform only has 2 horses:

1. NXT which according to mr001, will be launching "VERY soon"

and

2. LISK which gave some BS excuse about needing confirmation and then validation of its genesis block.  Who knows how many more times that people will have to log in to their ICO site and risk getting their password hacked before they decide to launch their Sidechain Dapplatform

Thanks for the help
-UE
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:59:16 PM

NXT has Lamborghini Whales funding it from its IPO, so I vote NXT, but I missed that one, but got into the LISK IPO, so I hope LISK.

Marc by and large just dumped out of NXT
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: