Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:36:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I use Bitcoin ???  (Read 24567 times)
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:52:25 PM

In this time most of the currencies are here,so why i use Bitcoin? what you feel the different between Bitcoin and the other currencies?

well i don't know why you use it but i use bitcoins and not other altcoins because it is first altcoin, much older than others and most people use bitcoins, stores accepts only bitcoin too

and i also like bitcoin because there are many different and very good bitcoin wallets, and also there are plenty of ways to earn with bitcoin, like trading, gambling and others

Bitcoin gives you multiple ways to earn bitcoin and you should pick the best according to your convenience and if you are safe player then signature campaign is the best to earn bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
quentincole32

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:56:56 PM

In this time most of the currencies are here,so why i use Bitcoin? what you feel the different between Bitcoin and the other currencies?
Pretty sure if many people have different answer why they use bitcoin,and why bitcoin different from other curencies,in my view,bitcoin used by me because i never found other payment system like bitcoin,its cool and fast,just like click link on browser. and bitcoin different with other currencies because can created wallet with easy steps,and many more bitcoin benefit if comparing with other currencies.

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:37:38 PM

Pretty sure if many people have different answer why they use bitcoin,and why bitcoin different from other curencies,in my view,bitcoin used by me because i never found other payment system like bitcoin,its cool and fast,just like click link on browser. and bitcoin different with other currencies because can created wallet with easy steps,and many more bitcoin benefit if comparing with other currencies.

agree with it, because we can create multiple address without any verification, im use vanitygen to create new wallet, and no need more step, just running CMD in less than 1minute my wallet is ready to use .
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:19:30 PM

well i don't know why you use it but i use bitcoins and not other altcoins because it is first altcoin, much older than others and most people use bitcoins, stores accepts only bitcoin too

and i also like bitcoin because there are many different and very good bitcoin wallets, and also there are plenty of ways to earn with bitcoin, like trading, gambling and others

Bitcoin gives you multiple ways to earn bitcoin and you should pick the best according to your convenience and if you are safe player then signature campaign is the best to earn bitcoin.
The main reason why people is using Bitcoin is that they want to earn some more money later with Bitcoin and they want also to try a new payment method so that is nice.
And you also can see now that Bitcoin will be now more acceptable so that is really nice because we also can now spend it more and that is perfect.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:23:22 PM

The main reason why people is using Bitcoin is that they want to earn some more money later with Bitcoin and they want also to try a new payment method so that is nice.
And you also can see now that Bitcoin will be now more acceptable so that is really nice because we also can now spend it more and that is perfect.

Everyone wants to earn some extra money and bitcoin is helping them in the best way, and it is also a best mode to send money worldwide with minimum fees.
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:30:21 PM

Yeah you are right. I think many people using bitcoin because they can earn money from bitcoin and i also using bitcoin because that reason too.
dearbesz

Activity: 375

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:28:46 PM

aside from that Bitcoins is popular than other currencies, i used it
for savings, making money online, shopping online, and sending money transfer too..
and most for investment Wink
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1414
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:32:51 PM

Yeah you are right. I think many people using bitcoin because they can earn money from bitcoin and i also using bitcoin because that reason too.

Many use bitcoin for just some easy sideline money, but there are also several persons who sees bitcoin as the perfect opportunity of a big investment which banks in their countries cannot fulfill, of course this is very risky , but also very rewarding in cases like nowadays when prices hit a big surge and you make profit. Initially I thought to keep all of my savings in bitcoin but then I changed idea, I use bitcoin almost everyday in different online ventures.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:35:55 PM

Many use bitcoin for just some easy sideline money, but there are also several persons who sees bitcoin as the perfect opportunity of a big investment which banks in their countries cannot fulfill, of course this is very risky , but also very rewarding in cases like nowadays when prices hit a big surge and you make profit. Initially I thought to keep all of my savings in bitcoin but then I changed idea, I use bitcoin almost everyday in different online ventures.

Its a really good feeling to spend bitcoin to buy anything, but the fact is at a moment we should hold it for the halving to make some extra profits by selling at higher price.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:18:46 PM

Bitcoins has no difference in a normal currency we use to our daily routine in life.  I look at it as my personal money where i use it for my personal needs,  to buy something I want, to save money in my pocket and etc. Wink
sonnyacg

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 04:22:43 AM

why I use bitcoin, the reason is the presence of bitcoin I have a great hope on the economy on myself to be better than before, you know yourself that the price of 1 bitcoin was very large. if we could manage it properly then one bitcoin it could be a lot. for example, we could do a trade bitcoin..

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 TX Dice ↑↓ Double Dice ↑↓ Bitcoin Binary Options   ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward x49 ↑↓ forex ↑↓ Dice of Transaction id ↑↓ 1% edge double dice]
Nowl1935

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 02:38:30 PM

I used bitcoin because for me it is very convenient to used than other currencies.
Bitcoin is much better, because there are few online shop store accept bitcoin as a payment method. And also bitcoin is too easy to encash into real money..
satmas

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 02:46:27 PM

Th only difference that i see between bitcoin and other currencies is that Bitcoin is anonymous(for the most part) but that can mean that it will be hard to catch scammers since we don't know who they are.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 02:52:15 PM

I am here for bitcoin because through this I was able to help my financial situation to life.  And not to mention the ways how bitcoin improves the way we earn and handle our money.  It teaches is to be good in handling our money.  I was able to learn things like investing and trading.  Bitcoin is so easy to use, it is hassle free with a small fee for every transaction.
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 03:00:39 PM

If ever there's an online store that would accept a crypto-currency, they'll surely be accepting bitcoins. No doubts on that. You have no idea if they're going to accept the altcoins that you hold. Bitcoin has become another payment method to the online stores and services out there.
sksagaon

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 01:13:25 PM

i use bitcoin because this is the very strong  cryptocurrency
bitcoin is more valuable than others,i really feel bitcoin is better than others. Smiley Smiley Smiley
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1101

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 02:48:32 PM

I don't use it for online shopping, but I sell them and convert to my local currency when I am in need of hard cash, and rest I am using it for altcoin trading where I am making good profits.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 03:02:53 PM

Bigger environment, more users, easy use, more earning opportunities, and great growth potential are the reasons why i and almost most of the users in this community are using bitcoin but not any other coin, we mostly trade other coins to increase our bitcoins but we never hold other coins like how we hold bitcoins in our wallets.
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 03:05:40 PM

Bigger environment, more users, easy use, more earning opportunities, and great growth potential are the reasons why i and almost most of the users in this community are using bitcoin but not any other coin, we mostly trade other coins to increase our bitcoins but we never hold other coins like how we hold bitcoins in our wallets.

We prefer to hold bitcoins only for the fact that we know that it will be holding higher price in future and even only by holding them we can earn huge profits in future if we sell them at a right time.
fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 04:00:26 PM

I am using bitcoin just because i like it, for me bitcoin is very interesting to use and also with many good advantages like free transactions and etc  Smiley Smiley
the same for me to be honest, i actually think that the price of the bitcoin is also going to grow so it would make me money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: