Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:42:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I use Bitcoin ???  (Read 24588 times)
uname

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 08:39:26 AM

Do you ever ask why not use something that can make your life easier and better ? And if you can earn from it even better.    People are unaware of bitcoin because they don't have much time for investigating and reading and work, work for money, debt to
modern slaves .

If they comes to know, Bitcoin is efficient for economy and they can earn money in the sense. then automatically all will be greedy behind bitcoins. To say simply as present situation, bitcoin is the only source that we can make money easily like the project holders in MNCs.
yeah right I think people do not care about bitcoin's not because they do not like bitcoin, but they do not yet know much about bitcoin, and it was a natural thing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Techie5879

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Back from the Dead!

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 12:09:08 PM

I use bitcoin is that it is very easy to create a blockchain wallet without loads of verification from bank accounts and stuff like paypal or otehr similar services, and then then the transaction and network fees are very low (near zero) compared to paypal or the other solutions out there and it is fast enough (faster than bank transfers but a little slower than paypal because bitcoin transactions are not always instant as the network transaction needs to be verified by blockchain).

Hope this helped
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 12:36:37 PM

I used bitcoin because most people used it, there are more shop accepting bitcoin rather than alt coin, bitcoin is the top digital currency, and because there are more user, it is easier to do transaction with another user and also bitcoin price is the most stable compare to other crypto currencies
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 01:38:44 PM

Do you ever ask why not use something that can make your life easier and better ? And if you can earn from it even better.    People are unaware of bitcoin because they don't have much time for investigating and reading and work, work for money, debt to
modern slaves .

If they comes to know, Bitcoin is efficient for economy and they can earn money in the sense. then automatically all will be greedy behind bitcoins. To say simply as present situation, bitcoin is the only source that we can make money easily like the project holders in MNCs.
yeah right I think people do not care about bitcoin's not because they do not like bitcoin, but they do not yet know much about bitcoin, and it was a natural thing

beside that, there are many wrong information that people gets about bitcoin in out there, because for now, many programs investing using bitcoin as the payment and of many programs investing has close the service and make many people scam, then people directly judge bitcoin makes their life ruin although they can investigate that what they thinking is wrong and needs to be clear.
Skarner21

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 01:50:08 PM

modern slaves .

beside that, there are many wrong information that people gets about bitcoin in out there, because for now, many programs investing using bitcoin as the payment and of many programs investing has close the service and make many people scam, then people directly judge bitcoin makes their life ruin although they can investigate that what they thinking is wrong and needs to be clear.
Those wrong information about bitcoin like ponzi that just invest in their site and earn but the real they are just get more people to invest in their site and scam.. that can affect bitcoins value because who victim about investing in any site using bitcoin can be bad effect you can hear on many forums and facebook that bitcoin is scam. instead of more investors will come they are stopping to use it..

Make crypto as your bank.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 11:27:47 PM

modern slaves .

true what you say many people do not join and not interested about bitcoin because they do not get a chance to know bitcoin further. as I did a few years ago, I knew bitcoin in the news on television but I ignored it because I do not really know about bitcoin and after some time later I find out about bitcoin, and at that moment I buy bitcoin

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 11:33:30 PM

modern slaves .

Bitcoin is a great currency working as a good friend of all of us none of the person can think any thing against it if they are getting benefit from bitcoin and they will always love it and will never judge it as bad.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2971

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 12:28:05 AM

modern slaves .

Bitcoin is a great currency working as a good friend of all of us none of the person can think any thing against it if they are getting benefit from bitcoin and they will always love it and will never judge it as bad.
Yeah bitcoin is one of the greatest currency right now in online that you can get the benefits of price increasing and benefits of fast transaction and easy to use unlike other currency online that need all your identity and verified via credit card to be able to use their service..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 01:18:32 AM

Im using bitcoin because i can pay for anything online with it, and the most important thing is that im able to earn free bitcoins online, with this extra source of income im able to exchange anytime my bitcoins into fiat.
Douglazzz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 04:29:28 AM

I use bitcoin because i wanted to invest, and I want to have many money.  Huh Shocked Grin Cheesy Smiley
requester

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 04:37:53 AM

i use bitcoin nectar there is ocean of opportunity to earn money for free from the internet and internet browsing charge is also excluded because i use hostel wifi. so I could earn bitcoin absolutely for free may be from faucets, giveaway and from signature campaign. And bitcoin is taking my financial status to a new height. thanks Satoshi for gifting the awesome technology
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 07:59:12 AM

Bitcoin is accepted by far more merchants than all altcoins combined.

Other important aspect is that Bitcoin has much more value and more likely to hold it for a very long time.

Altcoins will lose a big part of their value overtime and not to mention the 30% to 50% price swings that occur from time to time in just a single day.

Actually Cash or credit cards are accepted by more merchants than BTC,
so by your logic we should quit using BTC.

BTC was ~$1275 in Nov 2013 ,
Now in Nov 2016 , BTC is ~$710 per coin.

How can you not understand it lost over Half it's Value 3 years ago and has not even recovered from that?
Some Alts have had a better investment performance in the same time period than BTC.
Example ZEIT had a minimum of 11X investment gain from aug 2014 to Nov 2016 verses BTC ½ loss 3 years ago.

Cool
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 914

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 08:27:44 AM

In this time most of the currencies are here,so why i use Bitcoin? what you feel the different between Bitcoin and the other currencies?

Two reasons.

1.Because it`s easier for me to earn bitcoins rather than fiat money.

2.Because the bitcoin price does up.

daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 08:52:09 AM

In this time most of the currencies are here,so why i use Bitcoin? what you feel the different between Bitcoin and the other currencies?

Two reasons.

1.Because it`s easier for me to earn bitcoins rather than fiat money.

2.Because the bitcoin price does up.

I agree, me also i can earn money through bitcoin even if i am just a student who doesn't have a job. It helps me to buy something i need or want. I can even buy myself a brand new phone and soon a brand new laptop to help me on my studies.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 09:17:42 AM

I use bitcoin to earn an additional income besides my job. I use it because i see big potential to it in the future. It's easier to send and receive to my relatives or friends with the use of bitcoin. It has less fees than banks.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 09:23:23 AM

I use bitcoin because it doesn't have age limit. Like the job in real world. In bitcoin even though you are below 18, you can still work hard to earn bitcoin and easily convert it into fiat by just selling it to a person or converting it using a wallet because most of the bitcoin wallet does have a exchanger where you can exchange bitcoin to fiat or vice versa easily.
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 09:33:04 AM

Perhaps what distinguishes bitcoin with other crypto is the price tends to rise so it is more profitable than other crypto. Bitcoin is the best crypto so I use it. I'm using bitcoin to benefit. There are many ways to profit in bitcoin, bitcoin is very good in addition to the investment in my opinion.
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 09:40:21 AM

I use bitcoin because i wanted to invest, and I want to have many money.  Huh Shocked Grin Cheesy Smiley
of course the main reason people use bitcoin, no other is to gain an advantage, I think you will not go wrong choice, because there are many people who earn huge profits as they invest in bitcoin

Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 09:58:37 AM

I use bitcoins because i earn them basically, and other reasons are that i know having bitcoins is just like having an active investment because the price of bitcoin keeps growing with the time, atleast it has been growing since i joined it.
Kabul

Activity: 619

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 09:59:38 AM

I used bitcoin because most people used it, there are more shop accepting bitcoin rather than alt coin, bitcoin is the top digital currency, and because there are more user, it is easier to do transaction with another user and also bitcoin price is the most stable compare to other crypto currencies
Personally, i use bitcoin because i have found many of its advantages. Bitcoin give its users a lot of benefits which Fiat can not and because of that, nowadays, more and more people decide to use bitcoin instead of Paypal

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: