Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:15:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PayPal $5 New Account Bonus  (Read 714 times)
ShawnMum (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:55:29 PM

I found a link through google that says making new accounts can get you $5. I already have one so I was hoping somebody else could try it and benefit from it.
The only problem I see here is that it says this is valid till March 13th. Now nowhere was I able to find the year 2016 or 2017. So I have no reason to believe that its inactive.
So guys check it out and if it works then make the most of it  Wink

Link: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/new-money/5offer
knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:03:30 PM

I found a link through google that says making new accounts can get you $5. I already have one so I was hoping somebody else could try it and benefit from it.
The only problem I see here is that it says this is valid till March 13th. Now nowhere was I able to find the year 2016 or 2017. So I have no reason to believe that its inactive.
So guys check it out and if it works then make the most of it  Wink

Link: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/new-money/5offer
Spam crap.  there is nowhere you can setup a PAYPAL account just to get $5 free.  They do not do that.  It may be a link to spam or something.  I also just do not like or trust PAYPAL at all to begin with.  PAYPAL SUCKS.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
davis196

Activity: 2982
Merit: 914

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:51:23 AM

Never heard of such paypal promo.Pretty sure it`s fishing or scam  Angry

ShawnMum (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:32:51 AM

Neither of you guys opened the link? It is on PayPal's secured site.
I read through it says you need make a transaction of x amount to get the bonus 5$.
Its not a scam.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 09:05:15 AM

Yup, it's the original PayPal website URL as far as I can see. Maybe someone should try it.
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 09:13:10 AM

Terms & Condtitions

New PayPal members who sign up for a new U.S. personal PayPal account and make a minimum $5 online purchase or minimum $5 send money transaction to friends and family before December 31, 2015 (excluding taxes and shipping) can earn a $5 reward off their next purchase (“Offer”). Offer begins on December 1, 2015 and ends on December 31, 2015. Offer limited to one per U.S. PayPal account.
In order to receive this offer you must a) sign up for a new U.S. personal PayPal account by 12/31/2015, b) sign up for the account exclusively through the Offer landing page https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/signup/5offer and c) complete a minimum online purchase totaling $5 USD or more or a minimum $5 send money transaction to friends and family, using PayPal as the sole payment method. Once you have completed the minimum $5 purchase or send money transaction, using your new PayPal account, you will receive an email from PayPal no later than January 15, 2016, advising that the $5 off reward is available for use in your PayPal account. The reward will expire 15 days after it is issued, and will be applied to merchandise after sales tax has been added and will be reflected on your PayPal receipt and in the transaction details in your PayPal account. Reward is applicable at select PayPal merchants.
Excluded transactions from the Offer include but are not limited to the following: gift certificate payments, purchases of gift cards, and PayPal Extras MasterCard/eBay MasterCard payments not made through your PayPal account. Offer valid in the continental U.S. and cannot be transferred or combined with any other promotion code, coupon, Offer or discount and may not be redeemed for cash. Reward cannot be withdrawn from your PayPal account.
PayPal reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the Offer in part or in its entirety at any time without notice, for any reason in their sole discretion.

TLDR: IT IS ALREADY OVER

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: